• Yes

Votes: 52 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters
boywhocriedwolf

boywhocriedwolf

Sep 3, 2024
I think I do. I can't really explain why in details, I feel it, mostly.
I've been a very hysterical self-absorbed person in the past, part of that persona is still stuck inside of my mind nowadays. I easily become irritated and aggressive in stressful situations, though I never mean what I say.
Basically, all of this scares some people off and creates distance between my mentally disturbed self and most of the people i have to be around with.

• Hugs
Reactions: pilotviolin, whywere and Holu
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
I have become manipulative, exploitive, apathetic. I just use people to get what I want. I don't recognise myself at times. I am an evil being and deserve hell.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
No

Reactions: LifeQuitter
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
im a bad person mainly from inaction. sometimes i do good and i try but most the time the undercurrent of inaction and the consequences catch up with me.

hopeless302

hopeless302

Student
Sep 11, 2022
Yeah. 1 more reason for me to die I guess

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
Yes, but just slightly.

L

lacrimosa

Experienced
Jul 1, 2024
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being evil and 1 being benign, I would say I am a solid 6 or 7.

I have made mistakes in the past that have hurt people but it wasn't intentional. I would never intentionally hurt someone as this is sadistic and evil.

But, now that I am older and wiser and have access to more information regarding those actions and their consequences, I would definitely go back in time and make different choices. Having said that, I learned a life lesson from those mistakes; so if I could live without the stress and guilt of those actions and keep the lesson I would, but I can't, and that's life.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I'd like to think deep down I'm not a bad person, but I've absolutely had bad and inexcusable behavior in the long past due to pushed down trauma. Some consider me bad and make me feel like I am, while others try to make me feel the opposite. I drag a lot of people down regardless of what they want me to think I am.

I'm not "bad" bad, but I'm also trying my best to make amends and/or move on from my past and suicidial thoughts. I want to be a good person, I just have a long way to go.

• Love
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Yep yep yep. I'm a piece of shit. I should have shot myself long ago, let the cops end me or let the mob in jail just stomp me to death. I've had a few decent moments, but they don't mean anything in the grand scheme of my overall douche-baggery.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I'd like to think deep down I'm not a bad person, but I've absolutely had bad and inexcusable behavior in the long past due to pushed down trauma. Some consider me bad and make me feel like I am, while others try to make me feel the opposite. I drag a lot of people down regardless of what they want me to think I am.

I'm not "bad" bad, but I'm also trying my best to make amends and/or move on from my past and suicidial thoughts. I want to be a good person, I just have a long way to go.
You are such a wonderful person! Reading your post, in fact I reread it multiple times, as I was so overwhelmed by just how you are working so hard at being an awesome soul.

Your post made me feel wonderful knowing that there are folks in this world who are kind and caring and are working not only a bettering themselves but the entire world.

Thank you so much for you being you, dang I am crying now, sorry I get very emotional at times, especially when it involves nice people like YOU!!

Again, you are WONDERFUL!

Have a great Sunday and upcoming week!

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HereTomorrow and sugarb
banger12

banger12

Former nerd; current burden
Aug 1, 2024
Yeah. That's why I've never felt too guilty in the past during previous periods in my life when I've wanted to CTB. If I'm a bad person, I'm not robbing the world of anything and there's no actual felt loss, so I can't logically process feeling too guilty about it. Hell, itd be like wiping the worlds ass for it. Now that I've lost my means for a "redemption arc" (so to speak) this current period of my life and contemplation of CTB not only feels justified but in a way is sort of the best substitute for redemption on hand. Arguably there might even be a moral requirement for me to CTB.

cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
I'm neither good nor bad I think. When I was a kid I did lot stupid things and got into trouble while it mellowed out as I became an adult.

GargoyleFiend

GargoyleFiend

Sep 5, 2024
i dont think i'm completely bad, but i'm definitely not good either. made mistakes when I was younger, like everyone, and that removed my trust for people, so now i just go through the motions of life, trying to be as invisible and hidden as possible

BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
Yes, no matter what and no matter how, from the moment i was born i hurt the people around me severely and each regret keeps stacking up, i cant handle it anymore. I lose everything over and over again, while my attachment issues makes it even worse. I dont understand why life plays these games with me so much

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
jesus fucking christ yes i do. i am an awful person. all i am is a burden to everyone around me , either contributing nothing or just negativeness, and taking their positivity in return. the worst part about me is that i recognise this and yet cannot bring myself to do anything about it.

• Aww..