• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
There are many conspiracy theories surrounding the moon landings

Many think the A they filmed it in a movie studio on Area 5 1

Many still believe they did land on the moon

There is also a theory that they landed on the moon , but saw some thing else and covered it up

Thoughts ?

Reactions: mattwitt
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018

I came across the wagging the moon doggy thing a few years ago ...

Amusingly written ...

I can't remember it much ( drinking days ) ... might have another look .

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I love a good conspiracy theory, but the Moon-related ones I've heard never moved me. What's the "they saw something else" version? I don't think I know that one.

Reactions: Jen0804 and not_a_robot
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I don't believe they did anymore.

I've been watching this guy's videos on YT I think he has some good info about the moon and 9/11

I don't believe the earth is flat btw.

Reactions: Manaaja, Jen0804, Temporarilyabsurd and 1 other person
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
My favourite moon landing conspiracy story is that it was staged, and Stanley Kubrick was the director.

However, because Kubrick was such a perfectionist, he insisted that the film be shot entirely on location.

• Love
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, xXSarac3nSlay3rXx, aiuto and 18 others
Q

quiet35

Apr 22, 2019
I do believe the Americans landed on the Moon. Because if USSR officials/scientists had a tiny bit of doubt the landings actually happened, they would scream about it at least in the USSR press. It never happened, moreover, our own Moon program has been abandoned after the first American success. It was a race, and the USSR lost it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennox
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I find reality so implausible that I'm not fully committed to one or the other. Neither would surprise me after mk ultra.

Reactions: lilyeehaw and Jen0804
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
I've read so much crazy shit that's been proven to true (Cia syphilis experiments, gulf of Tonkin incident, contra cocaine trafficking etc etc), I wouldn't be surprised. I don't understand why some people become so fixated on it though. At least with 9/11 conspiracies it's actually relevant to the modern world and killing thousands of your own citizens to start a war is way more fucked up than faking going to space.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown and lilyeehaw
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Will i do acknowedge that governments aren't clean at all, i think most conspiracy theory are just made by people with authority issues. So i'll go with we did land, but wasted a lot of money on it cuz we didn't do much after that.

About earth being flat well it is not. Those who think that are just stupid and all their arguments can be debunked. But it is not exactly round either, the poles are protruding.

Last edited:
K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
#
About earth being flat well it is not. Those who think that are just stupid and all their arguments can be debunked. But it is not exactly round either, the poles are protruding.
*oblate spheroid

Moon landing or landingS?

Apparently some remember only 1, while others 5 or 6
At least, according to the Mandela Effect...

Reactions: Pupuce
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019

Don't get me started on that. I know for a fact that the Berenstain Bears have always been Berenstain, but a couple of friends of mine insist that they used to be the Berenstein Bears.

K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
Don't get me started on that. I know for a fact that the Berenstain Bears have always been Berenstain, but a couple of friends of mine insist that they used to be the Berenstein Bears.
May I direct you to: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/mandela-effect-bs-or-reality.17536/
XD

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Man never landed on the moon. If he had of done, it would now have 2 billion people living there and be completely fucked up.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, Kuolema and SelfHatingAspie
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
#
*oblate spheroid

Honestly i'm not aware of other moon landing if there was any

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
No. Why spend so much money and risk a huge disaster when you can just make it all up?

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
I love a good conspiracy theory, but the Moon-related ones I've heard never moved me. What's the "they saw something else" version? I don't think I know that one.

Apparently Neil Armstrong saw an alien space craft on the moon that didn't look welcoming

A man working at Houston control witnessed it and there is an interview on You Tube of him explaining it

It is apparently the reason why the three astronauts were so nervous during the interview after they landed back on earth

• Wow
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Apparently Neil Armstrong saw an alien space craft on the moon that didn't look welcoming

A man working at Houston control witnessed it and there is an interview on You Tube of him explaining it

It is apparently the reason why the three astronauts were so nervous during the interview after they landed back on earth

I'll look that up - thanks.

Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
I do believe the Americans landed on the Moon. Because if USSR officials/scientists had a tiny bit of doubt the landings actually happened, they would scream about it at least in the USSR press. It never happened, moreover, our own Moon program has been abandoned after the first American success. It was a race, and the USSR lost it.

Yes, this. If the moon landing is fake then the USSR would need to be in it too, both would need to be in cahoots at some level. More than that, governments and organizations from the whole world would need to know something about it and be keeping it from us. In such a scenario, suddenly, many other conspiracy theories would start to sound reasonable. Ultimately the world would need to be much stranger than it already is.

Billions were spent in the Apollo program and thousands of people worked on it. Too big a thing to be staged imho.

Last edited:
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
They provably did and anyone who denies this is being willfully ignorant to facts. I get why people doubt it, lots of lies and conspiracies ARE proven real and it's easy to fall into the charms of people who are good at making opinions sound like truths. We have all been there with something. But this particular one is a reality and it can't be proven anymore than it already has. Every single denier claim that isn't just insane and isn't answerable, has been roundly debunked and invalidated. But as the "backfire effect" shows, for a lot of people receiving proof that counters their false belief just makes them dig in harder.

Reactions: BeenDoneForSoLong
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
All of you are focusing on the completely wrong issue.

There have always been rumours that the Soviets landed one the moon but they never made it public because their coscmonauts died on the moon or on the way there. Don't forget that the american astronauts were incredible lucky. The Van allen belts could have roasted them.
It wouldn't be a suprise because the first cosmonauts in space died as well.

I'm sure there are still dead cosmonauts in space.
What a way to go. Just imagine the infinite space and then earth and the moon in sight....trapped in a small sphere with little oxygen,alone in dead cold space. Their last words....

Last edited:
Reactions: lilyeehaw
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
The scariest thing being what it actually is, nodes within global empire competing at high-pageantry.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
This, along with most conspiracy theories is nonsense.
Sadly it's belief in such nonsense that allows governments to pull off other stuff that would qualify as conspiracy, kind of like hiding in plain site.
Sad to see the disrespect the scientific community shows these people as really we need better education and inclusion not people mocking them.
DBD

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It was probably fake lol!

Reactions: mattwitt
lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
It's hard to believe in the unsettling. Easier to accept the official word. Once you start looking into other "conspiracies" you start to question your whole reality and how you've been lied to.

I hope for humanity's sake that we did go to the moon, I find it equally possible that we didn't or the footage was faked but we still went to the moon is the best possible outcome I would say.

Something I find weird is how aggressive the astronauts get when they've been questioned about certain anomalies.

In conclusion The worlds a fucked up place full of evil.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I knew a guy who was all about this kind of stuff. Everything is fake. Fossils, radio carbon dating...on and on... Moon landing was a favorite of his. Van Allen Belt, and so on. But, he would use stuff if he thought it would help his arguments. All of a sudden, what he believes is real, because of radio carbon dating. But all bets are off, because he's a flat earther now. Everything is fake in support of his one TRUE truth, The Bible. Yes, everything is fake, except every detail of The Word.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
I knew a guy who was all about this kind of stuff. Everything is fake. Fossils, radio carbon dating...on and on... Moon landing was a favorite of his. Van Allen Belt, and so on. But, he would use stuff if he thought it would help his arguments. All of a sudden, what he believes is real, because of radio carbon dating. But all bets are off, because he's a flat earther now. Everything is fake in support of his one TRUE truth, The Bible. Yes, everything is fake, except every detail of The Word.

This one made me laugh

The bible is the one that could have the most plot holes and contradictions in my opinion

Reactions: Laststop