• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I heard the gunman was killed, but not sure if he died by suicide after shooting Trump or if someone else shot him. I know most suicidal people don't want to hurt anyone, but there are definitely some crazies out there who would love to take Trump out before they go.

Last edited:
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Most people who die by suicide don't ever visit this site. This site has only a very small portion of suicidal people around the globe. so he most likely wasn't on the site.

Reactions: alltoomuch2, Lady Laudanum, ColorlessTrees and 10 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
He was shot!?😳 I just woke up wtf!?

Reactions: scarlet-pixie, Skathon, Green Destiny and 1 other person
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
He was shot!?😳 I just woke up wtf!?
Yeah, during a Trump rally in Pennsylvania. He apparently turned his head and the bullet went through his ear, just missing his head. Crazy, I know.
Most people who die by suicide don't ever visit this site. This site has only a very small portion of suicidal people around the globe. so he most likely wasn't on the site.
Interesting to know. ❤️

• Informative
Reactions: Skathon
Fleki

Fleki

Machine Elf
Jul 7, 2024
I know we're a little high-profile in some regards but I honestly think we're too niche for that specifically.

• Love
Reactions: scarlet-pixie, Skathon, Saturn_ and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah, during a Trump rally in Pennsylvania. He apparently turned his head and the bullet went through his ear, just missing his head. Crazy, I know.
I'm just seeing the reports, it's efin' crazy! He just barely made it! Wow! My heart goes out to the deceased and his family. Poor guy thought it was just a good day to give support :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore, 4everHeartBroken and Myforevercharlie
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I'm just seeing the reports, it's efin' crazy! He just barely made it! Wow! My heart goes out to the deceased and his family. Poor guy thought it was just a good day to give support :(
Yeah, definitely NOT a Trump fan but that was so damn close to his HEAD!

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, rozeske and Myforevercharlie
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
i lowkey hope he isnt on this site cuz then we will be all over the news even tho i doubt anyone would conspire that on here 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and 4everHeartBroken
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If he was then that'd really suck because then the CIA would be all over this site. On the other hand, it's probably not likely at all so I guess we'll have to just wait and see for more info on this guy.

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2, pilotviolin and 4everHeartBroken
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
There's no correlation between assassination and suicidal ideation or this forum.

Reactions: scarlet-pixie, alltoomuch2, Lost Magic and 1 other person
Tr3dorz

Tr3dorz

"Broken hands, uncertain destiny"
Jul 10, 2024
We're not on 4chan or Reddit for that sort of thing to happen.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I don't think it is fair to speculate on that. Most people on this site are not homocidal and if they come across as such the community flag them and the moderators get rid of them.

Reactions: scarlet-pixie, alltoomuch2 and 4everHeartBroken
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I wondered if it was death by cop, yes

Reactions: GoatHerder
J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
It was all staged, a real snipper wouldn't have missed. Trump did it for sympathy, those that died were just collateral damage sadly. America is screwed no matter who gets into office.

• Wow
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and innominesatanas44
H

Hvergelmir

Student
May 5, 2024
It was all staged, a real snipper wouldn't have missed. Trump did it for sympathy, those that died were just collateral damage sadly. America is screwed no matter who gets into office.
It was young guy with an AR, not a "real sniper". Further more a "real sniper" would not take such a close shot without intent to kill.
The idea that Trump would have a bullet graze his head for sympathy is just ludicrous.

The official narrative makes perfect sense here. That someone tried to kill him does not come as a surprise. That they failed, isn't all that surprising either.

• Informative
Reactions: alltoomuch2, 4everHeartBroken, rozeske and 1 other person
G

Green_leaf

Nov 5, 2022
Sad to see the media highlighting the fact that he was a "loner" or a "math lover".

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2, 4everHeartBroken and innominesatanas44
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I dunno, some of the most extreme people here believe the best way to bring down capitalism and affect societal change is to stay at home doing nothing. Doesn't seem like the type to plan all that and do so much stuff outdoors.

• Yay!
Reactions: scarlet-pixie, Dr Iron Arc, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
Sad to see the media highlighting the fact that he was a "loner" or a "math lover".
Lol of course. Because no one wants to believe that violence is part of our nature. There will always be an excuse they look for to prove that the perpetrator is "crazy". Here they couldn't have race or religion as the excuse, so now they have to use some inane shit.

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Green_leaf
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Lol of course. Because no one wants to believe that violence is part of our nature. There will always be an excuse they look for to prove that the perpetrator is "crazy". Here they couldn't have race or religion as the excuse, so now they have to use some inane shit.
Can't wait until the media finds his heavy metal collection.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, alltoomuch2, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Yeah, I noticed that too.

0:33

Trump: "…Because we have millions and millions of people that aren't supposed to be here! DANGEROUS people! Criminals… We have criminals…"

Trump Supporter: "He's on the ROOF! He's ON THE ROOOOOOF!!!"

Crickets.

Thanks for posting this clip! ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: alltoomuch2
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Yes, it's extremely frustrating when they talk about shooters as being "loners" when the vast majority of "loners" are simply shy people, afraid of the world and not necessarily "SHOOTERS". It makes truly shy people want to retreat even further away from society. ❤️
I don't think it is fair to speculate on that. Most people on this site are not homocidal and if they come across as such the community flag them and the moderators get rid of them.
This is comforting… Thanks. ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: Green_leaf
J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
It was young guy with an AR, not a "real sniper". Further more a "real sniper" would not take such a close shot without intent to kill.
The idea that Trump would have a bullet graze his head for sympathy is just ludicrous.

The official narrative makes perfect sense here. That someone tried to kill him does not come as a surprise. That they failed, isn't all that surprising either.
And a snipper in the open never happens either, it's all staged

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I don't think so, however I don't really care about what's happening with Trump.