FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do, as I believe that existence itself is nothing more than a horrific and tragic mistake that so unnecessarily disturbed the ideal state of non-existence and it's undeniable that existence just causes harm, it would be ideal if there is nothingness, I believe it would be better that something so evil as existence is erased.

As after all existence is nothing but suffering yet nobody can suffer from the absence of everything, if there was no existence there would be no problems, all that existence does is create problems in which there was never a need for in the first place.

It really disturbs me how existence has ultimately caused endless amounts of senseless cruelty, suffering and torture all throughout history. I see all suffering as undesirable and to me it would be perfection if existence disappeared and was forgotten about.

I could only ever see true peace existing in the complete absence of everything, there is no peace in this futile and harmful existence, it would be compassionate if nothing had to suffer ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Immensevoid, R_N and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I do, as I believe that existence itself is nothing more than a horrific and tragic mistake that so unnecessarily disturbed the ideal state of non-existence and it's undeniable that existence just causes harm, it would be ideal if there is nothingness, I believe it would be better that something so evil as existence is erased.

As after all existence is nothing but suffering yet nobody can suffer from the absence of everything, if there was no existence there would be no problems, all that existence does is create problems in which there was never a need for in the first place.

It really disturbs me how existence has ultimately caused endless amounts of senseless cruelty, suffering and torture all throughout history. I see all suffering as undesirable and to me it would be perfection if existence disappeared and was forgotten about.

I could only ever see true peace existing in the complete absence of everything, there is no peace in this futile and harmful existence, it would be compassionate if nothing had to suffer ever again.
I wonder what the purpose of existence is. Why did life arise on this planet? Personally I think it was just a spontaneous reaction that was a mistake. Maybe some molecules got bored or something. I'm still intrigued how exactly life arose though. How did life start from nothing? Like how did this process even come about?

I don't see a point to existence so I'm just wondering where it came from, and why.

Last edited:
Reactions: Immensevoid
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
whilst there is existence, there will always be misery, pain, fear, wars, but on the other side, people will argue that there is also happiness, joy and excitement, to understand the depths of what life really is you have to have suffered the former, upon which then existence can be questioned.
I don't believe it should have happened, even nature is screwed, yes we have worsened it, but its never been great before humanity caused it further pain.
I fear nuclear bombs, but in some ways if everyone set one off, problem solved!

Reactions: Immensevoid
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I can only speak for me. I would prefer never to have existed- certainly. I wouldn't risk exposing a new being to this existence- I don't want children.

Beyond that though- that's God level stuff. I'm not a God. I wouldn't want the responsibility of making decisions for the multiverse.

If there was a button that wiped out all life painlessly- no- I couldn't press it. I believe in the freedom to choose above all. I can't make that decision for others. If we could go back in time and prevent life ever appearing- I just don't know. I'd really struggle with that. Plenty of creatures likely enjoy living- despite how hard it is. Could I deprive them of that? I don't know. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about making God level decisions. I imagine you'd hit that button in both instances? Maybe it would be the kindest thing to do. I just don't know that I could do it.