• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Is it possible to ask people who succesfully ctb, what is like the afterlife?

Reactions: throwaway123, Circles, Ivenocare and 1 other person
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
No.
Following its commercial introduction by businessman Elijah Bond on July 1, 1890, the ouija board was regarded as a parlor game unrelated to the occult until American spiritualist Pearl Curran popularised its use as a divining tool during World War I.

Paranormal and supernatural beliefs associated with Ouija have been harshly criticised by the scientific community, since they are characterised as pseudoscience. The action of the board can be parsimoniously explained by unconscious movements of those controlling the pointer, a psychophysiological phenomenon known as the ideomotor effect.

Reactions: Johnnythefox, Circles and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
No. But I still wouldn't mess with them even though I don't believe in all that.

• Wow
Reactions: AngelGirl, Sick Boy, Circles and 1 other person
O

outhor

bus catcher
Mar 13, 2019
it would be cool, but i'm sorry to say, it is not real.

Reactions: Sick Boy, Circles and LastFlowers
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
The Luigi Board?! Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyways, no. Its been debunked.

• Yay!
Reactions: agreement, Circles, LastFlowers and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've only heard bad things from people when it comes to using a Ouija board. Myths being passed on? People with vivid imaginations? Who knows... But I'd rather not find out the hard way.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManWithNoName, Sick Boy and Circles
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Ouija boards scare the f out of me, mostly because i have a feeling they summon "demonic" entities instead of human souls.

Reactions: mattwitt
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Ouija boards scare the f out of me, mostly because i have a feeling they summon "demonic" entities instead of human souls.

They don't scare me but I am very cautious when dealing with the occult because I have a lot of experience with the occult.

Reactions: throwaway123
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
They don't scare me but I am very cautious when dealing with the occult because I have a lot of experience with the occult.
can you tell us about your experiences with the occult?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
can you tell us about your experiences with the occult?

I don't feel comfortable going into too much detail. This forum is basically available for the whole world to see and I don't want to look like I'm entirely a madman. It's bad enough people see me as someone who is suicidal therefore "mentally ill" even though all I did was a simple cost benefit analysis and came to the conclusion, my life sucks and just dealing with it until I die from natural causes would be idiotic. So really, these people are the ones who are truly mentally ill. So I'll just say, what we see around us with our eyes, what we hear and what we read about is just the tip of the iceberg. And just like with everything else, there will always be bullshit, you can just write off but there will be truth as well. So it's important to keep an open mind and always take the time to sift through the trash and dig deep if you are interested in the truth.

Reactions: throwaway123
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
For all the skeptics here, a tale of caution.
Clearing out a dead relatives attic with some friends of mine when we were in our teens.
It was full of old weird stuff;Creepy dolls, antique prams, she had a load of old wedding dresses and figurines.
It set the insidious tone for sure.
It was late and we'd all had a few beers, the four of us just resting in the attic until one chap suggests; given the environment a ouija board would prove the who had balls.
Anyway we couldn't find a board so we made one, we found an old tin of Alphabetti Spaghetti.
We lit some candles and it went as silent as the grave. The hair on the back of neck stood up as we asked that sinister opening gambit;
'Are there any spirits there?'
My blood ran cold as the planchet replied:
'Oooo'
I've never been more scared in my life as we asked if the spirit was friendly or evil.
The lights fizzed and flickered and again the planchet groaned:
'Oooo'
At which point someone pointed out that we'd used spaghetti hoops and not Alphabetti Spaghetti.

TL;DR
Don't fuck with DIY Ouija boards

DBD

• Yay!
Reactions: Superfluous
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Nope, everything about Oija boards and the afterlife is just a bunch of baloney. Spirits aren't real and neither is the afterlife.

Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Clearing out a dead relatives attic with some friends of mine when we were in our teens.
It was full of old weird stuff;Creepy dolls, antique prams, she had a load of old wedding dresses and figurines.
It was late and we'd all had a few beers, the four of us just resting in the attic until one chap suggests; given the environment a ouija board would prove the who had balls.
Anyway we couldn't find a board so we made one, we found an old tin of Alphabetti Spaghetti.
We lit some candles and it went as silent as the grave. The hair on the back of neck stood up as we asked that sinister opening gambit;
'Oooo'
I've never been more scared in my life as we asked if the spirit was friendly or evil.
'Oooo'
At which point someone pointed out that we'd used spaghetti hoops and not Alphabetti Spaghetti.

TL;DR

DBD
I was already laughing when you said alphabetti spaghetti. Spaghetti hoops just killed me :pfff:

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Don't believe in the ouija board. Do believe in spirits to an extent. Although if it wasn't for my past experiences I wouldn't believe in that either.

To this day I still wonder though if it was my brain messing up or reality. Although I am still leaning towards reality. I think I just find it hard to accept because thinking spirits/ghosts are real is taboo. I know I have seen what I have seen.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
'Oooo'
'Oooo'

TL;DR

DBD

Well most likely if a spirit decides to waste it's time responding to a bunch of strangers. It's probably only interested in trolling people...
Nope, everything about Oija boards and the afterlife is just a bunch of baloney. Spirits aren't real and neither is the afterlife.

Everyone thinks this until they see certain things or experience certain things.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Everyone thinks this until they see certain things or experience certain things.
Not everyone, just those who don't wish to investigate further. The human brain loves to delude itself, and so far there's no evidence of any claim of paranormal stuff.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Not everyone, just those who don't wish to investigate further. The human brain loves to delude itself, and so far there's no evidence of any claim of paranormal stuff.

Well up until a certain point in human history, there was no way to gather evidence that bacteria exists... And if you went around trying to convince people, bacteria is real, you'd look like a madman.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Well up until a certain point in human history, there was no way to gather evidence that bacteria exists... And if you went around trying to convince people, bacteria is real, you'd look like a madman.
Nice fallacy of ignorance, yet any claim has lacked evidence has ended with a person who has been either a con man or delusional. That's why nobody has been able to claim the JREF's paranomal challenge prize in over 40 years.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Nice fallacy of ignorance, yet any claim has lacked evidence has ended with a person who has been either a con man or delusional. That's why nobody has been able to claim the JREF's paranomal challenge prize in over 40 years.

It seems, you don't know what a fallacy means... And everything we have evidence for today, is due to TECHNOLOGY being able to come up with the evidence.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
It seems, you don't know what a fallacy means... And everything we have evidence for today, is due to TECHNOLOGY being able to come up with the evidence.
I do, that's why I mentioned it. But then again, I'm no one to stop people from deluding themselves.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I don't feel comfortable going into too much detail. This forum is basically available for the whole world to see and I don't want to look like I'm entirely a madman. It's bad enough people see me as someone who is suicidal therefore "mentally ill" even though all I did was a simple cost benefit analysis and came to the conclusion, my life sucks and just dealing with it until I die from natural causes would be idiotic. So really, these people are the ones who are truly mentally ill. So I'll just say, what we see around us with our eyes, what we hear and what we read about is just the tip of the iceberg. And just like with everything else, there will always be bullshit, you can just write off but there will be truth as well. So it's important to keep an open mind and always take the time to sift through the trash and dig deep if you are interested in the truth.
Okay, no need to share personal details.
What do you think happens after death/suicide?

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I do, that's why I mentioned it. But then again, I'm no one to stop people from deluding themselves.

So you know all there is to know about the universe to the point where you can decide what is a fallacy and what is not, when it comes to everything?
Okay, no need to share personal details.
What do you think happens after death/suicide?

I think it depends on the person. I don't believe, everyone goes here or there etc. But I do believe in an after life.

Last edited:
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Yes, I believe in the Ouija Board. I've seen them in stores so I know they exist.

• Yay!
Reactions: agreement, Superfluous and Severen
X

Xena

Student
May 15, 2019
Does the ouija board believe in you? :hihi:

• Yay!
Reactions: Superfluous and agreement