Hope it's ok to post this kind of question

What do you think ?

• Love
Reactions: Seaghost, blahblahhh, The end ! and 2 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Yes this is an acceptable topic of discussion.

personally I do not believe in it because I have seen no evidence of it.

• Love
Reactions: bear_trapped, coppervomit, The end ! and 3 others
Ihadagoodlife

Ihadagoodlife

Jan 18, 2021
I would love to get another shot at life with the exact same body, personality, people's ive met but not my pathology and my tinnitus

• Love
Reactions: The end !, nowhere2befound, longingforfreedom and 7 others
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
No. I understand why people want to though. It's another way to alleviate our innate fear of dying. So even when we die, we don't really die, like any afterlife. It also comforts those who long for something better, but is either impossible or seems out of reach in their current life.
No judgment for those who do believe it, this is just my personal opinion. I very well could be wrong.

• Love
Reactions: bear_trapped, The end !, Wrennie and 3 others
fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
I don't know what to believe but I think reincarnation sucks I hate it personally I don't ever wanna come back here in any form

• Love
Reactions: souljah222, Journeytoletgo, Mentalmick and 8 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't, hope it's not real because I don't want to live again

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: souljah222, Mentalmick, AnxietyAttack44 and 5 others
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I don't know what to believe but I think reincarnation sucks I hate it personally I don't ever wanna come back here in any form
I actually wouldn't mind coming back as a dog or something of a super rich person who spoils me 24/7 and even hires someone to spoil me when they can't. That seems like a pretty sweet life. I'll take it.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ToughTimes, The end !, throughtheglass and 6 others
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Nah, i think that when we're gone, we're gone for good.
What i can't make up my mind on is deciding if that's a good or a bad thing...

• Love
Reactions: bear_trapped, The end !, Wrennie and 4 others
fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
I actually wouldn't mind coming back as a dog or something of a super rich person who spoils me 24/7 and even hires someone to spoil me when they can't. That seems like a pretty sweet life. I'll take it.
My problem is with problems associated with mortal existence itself, getting vaccines, eating everyday, taking baths, pee and poop and dogs can't speak if you got a health issue how do you tell someone what it is ??

• Love
Reactions: The end !, pthnrdnojvsc and Amumu
S

stevepwn

Aug 27, 2020
theres no afterlife or reincarnation. this is just a random existence.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, pthnrdnojvsc, Wrennie and 2 others
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
I would like to try to live again in better circumstances.

And in my opinion, what's great about reincarnation that it makes you more empathic, because you could be in every creatures place, so you think twice before judging them or being hard or cruel on them.

I know that shouldn't be how empathy work, but increasing it is a great thing anyway.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, The end !, throughtheglass and 2 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
theres no afterlife or reincarnation. this is just a random existence.
Yes. This what I believe as well.
At least I hope it is since I don't want to come back and have to do it all again.
Every life can go "wrong" even if it starts all perfect or you have the perfect environment. You could have an accident that leaves you paralyzed and in pain the next day and you'd have to endure it.
No, thank you.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Ihadagoodlife, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
Yes. This what I believe as well.
At least I hope it is since I don't want to come back and have to do it all again.
Every life can go "wrong" even if it starts all perfect or you have the perfect environment. You could have an accident that leaves you paralyzed and in pain the next day and you'd have to endure it.
No, thank you.
Definitely agree with this

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Amumu
L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
No
Why is this the only life you're aware of anyways? If reincarnation is a thing, where does it start and where does it end, and why are you right where you are questioning all of it?

• Love
Reactions: The end !, pthnrdnojvsc and Amumu
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
Whats the point of reincarnation If you dont remember your previous life? I don't want to go back to this shitty world either

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, rex_deceptorum, The end ! and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've come to a point in which I don't know what to believe in anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, NegativeSymptoms, TooMuchToBear and 6 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Absolutely not, I'm very Cartesian.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
If it were officially confirmed that reincarnation exists, people would be offing themselves left and right just for a shot at a better lot in life.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, longingforfreedom, TheSomebody and 3 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
It would be alright if it did. Out of all the options, it's perhaps the least terrifying.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
If it were officially confirmed that reincarnation exists, people would be offing themselves left and right just for a shot at a better lot in life.
maybe this is the reason why "god" dont reveal whats happen after death?

• Love
Reactions: fedupsoul, The end ! and Wrennie
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Read a bunch of books on reincarnation from "experts" and it does seem to exist. Some say unless you graduate by becoming enlightened. Maybe it sounds egotistical but I don't think I'm coming back. I've got a ton of compassion already. Hard life to end on but I wrote my book lived the life...helped where I could...

• Love
Reactions: fedupsoul and The end !
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Reincarnation has one big flaw which makes it impossible.
Imagine you've been a bad person so you reincarnated into an abusive family. But because it's an abusive family, you're more likely to end up a bad person again (not saying everyone who has abusive parents is a bad person). It's like a cycle of life that is constantly rigged against you.
This "karma" is supposed to be fair, but it sure doesn't sound like it.

• Love
C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
I worked at a house once.. Was talking to the customer, the conversation somehow got onto where I used to live ( a small village)

the mothers boy then walked over he was about 12. He kept saying how he had been there and was describing all detail of the village. His mum replied no you have never been to that village! you have never left this town! He then replied no mum I used to live there.. She was horrified and very confused.. It really freaked me out to.

• Love
Reactions: fedupsoul, The end ! and AprilsBlessings
D

Deleted member 25508

shooting star
Jan 18, 2021
Hope it's ok to post this kind of question

What do you think ?
i don't think so. the evidence points to your consciousness going away with the death of your brain, but i will admit this universe makes very little sense to begin with. i suppose it's possible some crazy thing could happen, but i think it's very unlikely.

i think my ideal form of reincarnation would be being reborn into another universe entirely, with different, better rules, and no suffering. life could have been good, and some naive part of me hopes this cosmic tragedy will be alleviated someday. but the rules of the game are all black, forever. that sucks.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, fedupsoul and The end !
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
That would be a hard "no" from me.

• Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I have been interested in rebirth and supernatural for over 10 years I have read a lot of books and watched a lot of video's, there does seem to be a lot of supporting evidence that death isn't final but tbh I don't care the person I am now will be gone and I'm not going to worry if I will get a good or shit life next time.

Before I say yah or nay I like to investigate and try to explain what I have watched, here are video's and stories, I linked to my Unsolved Mysteries series there are many video's which are hard to explain.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/original-unsolved-mysteries-series.51207/

Cheers

Geo

• Love
nowhere2befound

nowhere2befound

Jan 8, 2021
I wish I were some soul that could choose its brain and body before coming here. I would probably choose the same body. However, I would need serious upgrades on the brain part. I don't believe in reincarnation. I am just afraid time is infinite and this moment would repeat infinitely with different outcomes sometimes...

• Love
Reactions: fedupsoul, The end ! and Oozzy
Pigeonman

Pigeonman

Jan 19, 2021
For sure, and the afterlife. Im rlly into esotericism and similar occult subjects and have had several out of body experience s etc. My biggest fear is my suicide causing negative after death experience

• Love
Blowba

Blowba

A Girl on the Shore
Aug 12, 2018
We are just energy so i want to believe that our energy does transfer somewhere because energy cant be created nor destroyed

• Love
Reactions: The end !
poppeye

poppeye

Dec 10, 2019
I guess no one really knows it could be real but we have no way of knowing until were dead. Personally I could really care less on what happens after we die I just want to get out my current life.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and fedupsoul