orange-waffle

Sep 22, 2023
thoughts?

Reactions: Astoria and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't believe in heaven or hell. Earth is already hell; it's a prison planet. I think that reincarnation is more likely than an afterlife

Reactions: 4am
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No.

The concept of heaven-hell and good-evil is naive to me.

I don't think I will face any huge punishment or reward after my death.
This would be too simple in my opinion.

I also believe that evil and good are subjective concepts.
What is good for one may be evil for another.

Of course, we have social rules that allow us to function relatively well, but I don't think it's closely related to the concept of good and evil.

If there is a God/Gods/Absolute/whatever, I don't think he/they care about my "good" and "evil" actions on this planet.

• Informative
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I believe it to be fictional and invented by humans, I believe death to simply be nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about. There's no deeper purpose or meaning behind existence, it all just leads to nothingness.

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Not really. The idea of hell wasn't even introduced to Christianity until about 3 centuries after the death of Jesus. Allot of the idea of hell came from the greek and roaman culture, and allot of the imagery of hell came from Dante's Inferno, which was written in the 1300s.
If there is a god, why would they create us only to suffer in this life, and then to make us suffer in the next life as well.

• Informative
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, sserafim and 4am
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Nope. Not one bit. I'm atheist.

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No.

Humans invented this in combination with religions to control the masses of people by fear. There's no heaven and no hell.

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I was brought up with ideas of heaven and hell but I lean more towards atheism now.

Reactions: sserafim
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I like to believe that there is a heaven (even though I'm not religious anymore), it makes ctb much easier when you believe that you're about to go to a perfect place where you will be happy forever

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
No, but i want to believe in some sort of afterlife where everything is ok and fun, its something i think about often and will keep in my thoughts if i ctb

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I am spiritual but I don't believe in this concept because it doesn't stand a chance in comparative mythology, it's a Christian abd Muslim exclusive belief

Astoria

Astoria

Mar 31, 2024
It might exist. There's always a possibility. But generally speaking, I don't believe in heaven and hell.