• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
I do believe in ghosts. After my father died, TV that he always watched was turning on by itself. Also my niece told me about strange activity after her father died.

There is arabic channel on YouTube with very ballsy ghost hunter exploring haunted locations and encountering paranormal activity.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and NormaJeane
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
There are people who claim to be able to communicate with the dead. There should be haunted houses. Do you believe these mediums?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'll Never believe in ghosts. A human is only a machine, a chemical reaction

Plus no one has ever taken a video or other evidence even detecting anything like that : no detection ever of any ghost, afterlife , reincarnation , spirit, magic , god etc

Last edited:
Reactions: sanitystruggle
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I'll Never believe in ghosts. A human is only a machine a chemical reaction
So these people, mediums, who claim that they can communicate with the dead are lying or they made it up?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
So these people, mediums, who claim that they can communicate with the dead are lying or they made it up?
Yes they are lying. Imo human capacity for lying is unlimited. This medium stuff is only one example

Reactions: sanitystruggle
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I know that the belief that spirits exist and that we can communicate with them arose in the 19th century to make money. So all these TV programs about the existence of ghosts are just to make money? However, you can´t be sure because there can be a sprit world that most of us can see. There are doctors and scientists who claim that consciousness is not physically connected to the body. This have been concluded by near-death-experiences: temporary dead people have seen a bright light, seen themselves from the outside and met dead relatives. Science can´t explain everything.

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I believe in spirits . I have a friend who is medium and told me things about a deceased friend that I've never mentioned as well readings from other spirits who said things she couldn't have known about me

Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I believe in spirits . I have a friend who is medium and told me things about a deceased friend that I've never mentioned as well readings from other spirits who said things she couldn't have known about
There may be a spirit world that only certain people can sense. But I am not one of them. However, I would like to have contact with dead relatives.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
There may be a spirit world that only certain people can sense. But I am not one of them. However, I would like to have contact with dead relatives.
Hopefully we can reunite with them when we die

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Hopefully we can reunite with them when we die
According to people who have been pronounced dead, death is experienced more intensively than life - like paradise - so who wants to stay in the hell of life?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
According to people who have been pronounced dead, death is experienced more intensively than life - like paradise - so who wants to stay in the hell of life?
Like your username says death is freedom

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Death is the unknown. It is not certain that death is only dreamless sleep. It appears that consiousness is physically separated from the body and therefore an afterlife may exist. I want to meet my father who died young. I never got to know him. I gave my life for others and I want to give the rest to him.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
i dont know, but if they do iwant nothing to do with my abusers. a psychic once told me my father was watching over me and was confused when i started sobbing right in front of them. nothing like an eternal child diddler looking over your shoulder 24'7.