• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
A ghost is the spirit or the intangible shadow image of a deceased person. The belief in ghosts has existed in all cultures and all times. There shall be three different types of ghosts: 1. People who have died violently and who haunts those involved with their death. 2. Supernatural phenomena like people who died premature deaths and sailors who drowned in the sea. 3. Poltergeist - a mysterious being that interacts with the environment by affecting it physically, makes sounds and moves things around. There are people who claim that they can communicate with the dead. Terry Evans has worked with the spirit world for 40 years and he is convinced that all people have an innate medial ability. Some people consider that it is possible to learn to get in touch with the spirit world. In the state between sleep and wakefulness, some people have made contact with the dead, they have talked to dead relatives. And there are people who claim that they have seen ghosts in castles, monasteries and other houses. Mansions have been haunted by ghosts since the 17th century. There are books about ghosts and TV programs about ghosts. But there is no scientific evidence that ghosts exists. So, people who claim that they can talk to the dead - are they living in a lie? If dead is the end of everything - how can there be ghosts? Do you believe in ghosts? Spke

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: _Minsk and Travis Pickle
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
No.

• Hugs
Reactions: alown, pthnrdnojvsc, sadbadpsychogirl and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Difficult to answer. The answer is yes however after that its not so basic. I use to see ghosts when I was younger, of course now being older and having hallucinations it brings a lot into question. But then if we're talking about a spiritual level of just believing, I personally don't believe in an afterlife however see it possible for a lot of different things so I don't see why there couldn't be ghosts.

Reactions: FuneralCry
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I believe that Marilyn Monroe still sucks JFK's cock in the White House on certain stormy nights

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, terra.nuvo, weturdova and 6 others
Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
I don't believe in any supernatural thing/place- ghosts, god, demons, angels, heaven, hell, etc.

I don't believe in an afterlife of any kind. We die and that's it.

Reactions: paininme, pthnrdnojvsc and motel rooms
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
The fact that you need to believe in it should give you a pointer as to the likelihood of it actually being something real.

• Yay!
Reactions: gnomeboy17, Null Hypothesis, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Yes. But not in the conventional, folklore way. Reality isn't as rigid as we think. And since I believe consciousness moves on, it can move on into various ways, according to your beliefs, expectations, mostly, if not entirely.

Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, Heartaches, FuneralCry and 1 other person
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
The fact that you need to believe in it should give you a pointer as to the likelihood of it actually being something real.
To be fair, there is people who don't believe the earth is a sphere :heh:

• Love
Reactions: AnestheticVoid, Null Hypothesis and _Minsk
D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Yes. But I believe time doesn't exist further afield so these ghosts might not be dead. I'm not making sense and I don't understand it myself. But a house I used to rent with others when I was 17 had a poltergeist for a while and we all witnessed it. Myself and my boyfriend moved out and it followed us. But I'm not sure it's a time thing as in we are alive and they are dead souls. It's weird though because you never hear of a ghost from the 1980's, say, dressed in legwarmers etc.

• Yay!
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM and Bat 17
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
To be fair, there is people who don't believe the earth is a sphere :heh:
I don't believe the earth is a sphere. There's no need to believe (accept something as true without proof) since the evidence is overwhelming.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis and motel rooms
Pauperpills

Pauperpills

Lord of Missed Opportunities
May 5, 2021
No but when I was taking quetiapine I used to hallucinate about seeing ghosts by my door whenever the drug is taking effect.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
So, people who claim that they can talk to the dead - are they living in a lie?
No, they're living in nice houses they bought by lying to poor fuckers willing to pay them to contact their dead grandma

Reactions: Null Hypothesis
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I used to when I was younger, I had been to a haunted castle for a vigil and a cup got knocked over, I'm not sure if it was real. I haven't felt anything. Now I'm not convinced as I just believe so strongly that nothing happens after we die, once we lose consciousness, thats it we are gone from this world.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I wish I did. All supernatural stuff sounds awesome.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Bat 17
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
People who work with ghosts claim that they can feel energies from dead people who remain on earth. When a person dies and other people move in that home, the energies can remain. The newcomers can experience that someone is moving things and they can also hear strange sounds. The person who lived in the house before can not move on and do not like the newcomers.

Reactions: Heartaches and loopylou
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Yes I believe in them. I have a Thai spirit house in the back garden and that gives them somewhere congenial to spend the night

• Hugs
Reactions: NormaJeane
RayofHope

RayofHope

Apr 29, 2021
My brother at 2 years, 3 months shouted my mum through to say an old man was sitting on the end of the bed. My grandad had passed away 3 days earlier. Mum said he'd come back to say goodbye. I've heard of people seeing wraiths just after someone has died. The prophet Samuel was summoned back from beyond the grave by King Saul to consult him - a big biblical no no.

Personally think there's a spiritual element in life and as someone else said, if time didn't exist that creates a whole new ball game.

Reactions: Debbie Northampton U
D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
My brother at 2 years, 3 months shouted my mum through to say an old man was sitting on the end of the bed. My grandad had passed away 3 days earlier. Mum said he'd come back to say goodbye. I've heard of people seeing wraiths just after someone has died. The prophet Samuel was summoned back from beyond the grave by King Saul to consult him - a big biblical no no.

Personally think there's a spiritual element in life and as someone else said, if time didn't exist that creates a whole new ball game.
What would that look like do you think? Cos I'm stuck.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
There are lots of sightings the one below is crap, lol what he was so excited to see nuns he took a picture of their backs, lol. I do like ghost stories and celebrity ghost stories link below.

GHOST Gif   Copy

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Nope.

Also, as my grandma used to say: "Don't be afraid of ghosts but living people!"

Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Heartaches and whywere
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
they are not ghosts as we imagine them, but it is certain that our reality, the one that we perceive or that we create, is not the only existing dimension on this planet.

it is therefore probable that entities and souls can find themselves in other dimensions when they leave their earthly body, like certain near-death experiences described in testimonies, but they are not transparent silhouettes with white capes like in cartoons, I even think they can't interact in our physical world if they exist.

• Love
Reactions: loopylou, _Minsk, Debbie Northampton U and 1 other person
D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
they are not ghosts as we imagine them, but it is certain that our reality, the one that we perceive or that we create, is not the only existing dimension on this planet.

it is therefore probable that entities and souls can find themselves in other dimensions when they leave their earthly body, like certain near-death experiences described in testimonies, but they are not transparent silhouettes with white capes like in cartoons, I even think they can't interact in our physical world if they exist.
I like this answer. But, if you think we are in a prison, do you have any thoughts of who/what created it? Or has it always been if time doesn't exist outside of our prison? I find this subject so interesting.

Reactions: diyCTB
RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
Nope and if I ever see one I'm going to punch it.

alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
I like this answer. But, if you think we are in a prison, do you have any thoughts of who/what created it? Or has it always been if time doesn't exist outside of our prison? I find this subject so interesting.
well I had already made a thread on this subject, but according to my conclusions and my research, we are living an experiment in a quantum simulation and we call it life, our souls are not in our earthly bodies but elsewhere (there where we come from) and we control them remotely (avatar).

we feel everything here, the sun our skins, the pain, the cold, the need to eat continually like animals that need to survive, hell is on earth without wanting to be pejorative or negative.

there is no paradise or hell after death, we simply join the main unity (our souls, or rather the unitary soul): the great consciousness, because we are one, in fact we are one and the same consciousness divided into several small pieces, in several versions.

several testimonies from people who have lived near death experiences prove it, most of them manage to explain that they were you and me, but also the plants and animals that surround them when they leave their bodies.

• Wow
Reactions: Debbie Northampton U
D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
well I had already made a thread on this subject, but according to my conclusions and my research, we are living an experiment in a quantum simulation and we call it life, our souls are not in our earthly bodies but elsewhere (there where we come from) and we control them remotely (avatar).

we feel everything here, the sun our skins, the pain, the cold, the need to eat continually like animals that need to survive, hell is on earth without wanting to be pejorative or negative.

there is no paradise or hell after death, we simply join the main unity (our souls, or rather the unitary soul): the great consciousness, because we are one, in fact we are one and the same consciousness divided into several small pieces, in several versions.

several testimonies from people who have lived near death experiences prove it, most of them manage to explain that they were you and me, but also the plants and animals that surround them when they leave their bodies.
I've read some NDE's where they said it was hard to explain but they felt like they were everything. But I can't see how we would deliberately put ourselves through this pain. And how did this all start? Who created the creation? I was just going to sleep but I'll have a look through your posts tomorrow.

Reactions: alown
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
I've read some NDE's where they said it was hard to explain but they felt like they were everything. But I can't see how we would deliberately put ourselves through this pain. And how did this all start? Who created the creation? I was just going to sleep but I'll have a look through your posts tomorrow.
the terrestrial body is too limited with its 5 senses we are like weak children.

the 360 degree vision outside the body is exceptional and allows you to see everything, in fact I think we are extremely limited human versions now in this period of existence, other earlier versions were much more advanced like the old one Egypt for example.

I think we were created by much more developed intelligences that are where we came from and where we are going back, maybe we were creating on our own and experimenting with this simulation to see how it works, but thinking about it I don't think we come here by choice, but rather that we are forced to test this simulation in some way or another, as a kind of challenge.

EDMisgood

EDMisgood

A Visionary
Mar 15, 2021
I don't believe in ghosts but I have seen some grey and white ones(typical white-clothed ghosts with long hair from Asian mythology) during a near-death experience, they were flying toward me non-stop, but they were only hallucinations so no I still think they're fake.

Reactions: alown
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
Not me. I don't really believe in supernatural things as a general rule. It would be kind of cool if ghosts did exist, though. I used to do theatre in a town that had a number of cool ghost stories.