Dec 22, 2023
They fucked my brain and body so much that I cant stand it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, silentcicada, mop and 1 other person
boom.shaka.laka

boom.shaka.laka

nothing left to say
Aug 3, 2023
I wouldn't say it is the only factor or even the biggest one, but psych meds and ECT have definitely contributed to the deterioration of my mind and body.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, Immensevoid, silentcicada and 2 others
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Same here... Body and mind. And it's the only reason I wanna CBT.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I have tried every psych med under the sun only to find out after the fact that I am autistic. My life was over before it even started,.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and silentcicada
amatherasu :-)

amatherasu :-)

Dec 21, 2023
I was forced to take horrible amounts of psychopharmaceuticals some time ago.
But my mind is unclear most of the time (it is one of the consequences) and I am not very good at keeping my mind organized. and who knows what other damages. These crazy people really destroyed my life.
but I'm not entirely sure about its relationship with ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada
silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
I wouldn't say it is the only factor or even the biggest one, but psych meds and ECT have definitely contributed to the deterioration of my mind and body.
Hey man, I'm an ECT victim too. Sending hugs to all in this thread.

Adderall made me develop clinical depression as a kid. It's been downward since then.

• Hugs
Reactions: boom.shaka.laka
M

mop

Dec 27, 2023
Fucking psychiatric drugs destroy lives completely. Psychiatry leads people to suicide
I swear it's just an excuse to drug people more and more to gain more wealth. The psychiatrist I have right now doesn't even make medical decisions based on expertise, they constantly change my meds and I always have an internal battle with myself every day with constant mood swings and people still dare to say "You just have to find the right ones" I've been put on medication ever since the beginning of middle school. I genuinely don't understand how people find happiness from an artificial drug.

Reactions: amatherasu :-)
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
they do help some people. the drugs themselves arent entirely bad. the problem is the people prescribing them

it depends on the individual and sadly docs are just throwing random drugs at problems they dont understand.
it needs to be more 50/50.
if docs had a better understanding and listened to their patients it wouldnt be so bad.
but they dont. they spend all their money on a pretty piece of paper so they must know more about you than you

i might as well want to ctb because of it (at least as one of many reasons), my support group isnt too fond of me not listening to the pretty paper and i cant seem to drill it in their heads that doesnt mean anything

Last edited:
B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
I think psychiatric drugs are responsible for many suicides here and in general.
These drugs fuck up the brain, destroy it, induce many intolerable permanent side effects. Basically nazi drugs.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
That's the main reason why I'll CTB (so soon at least). I don't know your story but in my case I got adverse side effects immediately but my psychiatrist still made me take them for 9 months, it's been 3.5 years since I stopped them and I haven't touched psych drugs ever since but I got severe brain damage and they also induced dementia so I've just been worsening ever since then. I've got nothing left, my personality, emotions and intelligence are pretty much gone, I don't feel like I have any soul left anymore, doesn't feel like I'm alive at all. I joined in October and it's been only 3 months but even through my posts you can tell that I've been getting worse cognitively and it's hard for me to string sentences together and explain my thoughts and feelings at this point.

That's the short version, I've been through hell in those 4 years since my first dose of the antidepressants that caused this. I could write a whole book about it, if I could actually use my brain that is but yeah, you're not alone, I've encountered several people on this forum alone who committed suicide because of psych drug damage. It's truly a tragedy.

• Hugs
Reactions: fkyou
GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
Even though I was fucked by my "loving" parents with various antipsychotics and antidepressants since I was 13 for 10 years (imagine the damage this does to a developing body) it is not the reason for my wish to CTB.

After this experience I was still content with life - friends, loving wife, going outside having fun, as good as it gets. Freedom. My issues resolved within 4 years after I stopped using these poisons, with the exception of digestion (geez imagine what fucking with serotonin does when most of it is in the gut) but still good enough life.

Unfortunately, COVID had other plans for my life. I now look like a gulag prisoner. I have no friends. I can only "eat" plain rice and sweet potatoes. I cannot go outside. I cannot play video games. I cannot allow myself emotion - crying triggers PEM and leaves me even more severely bedbound for a week. I have to will myself into an emotionless husk, no stress, no laughing, no excitement. This is not a life. Unfortunately my post-viral gastroparesis resolved so I wont starve to death. But this is not living. Shame.

• Love
Reactions: Fractal and marina
B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
That's the main reason why I'll CTB (so soon at least). I don't know your story but in my case I got adverse side effects immediately but my psychiatrist still made me take them for 9 months, it's been 3.5 years since I stopped them and I haven't touched psych drugs ever since but I got severe brain damage and they also induced dementia so I've just been worsening ever since then. I've got nothing left, my personality, emotions and intelligence are pretty much gone, I don't feel like I have any soul left anymore, doesn't feel like I'm alive at all. I joined in October and it's been only 3 months but even through my posts you can tell that I've been getting worse cognitively and it's hard for me to string sentences together and explain my thoughts and feelings at this point.

That's the short version, I've been through hell in those 4 years since my first dose of the antidepressants that caused this. I could write a whole book about it, if I could actually use my brain that is but yeah, you're not alone, I've encountered several people on this forum alone who committed suicide because of psych drug damage. It's truly a tragedy.
You met people on this forum that committed suicide due to psych drugs?
These drugs destroyed my health beyond repair. I became a shell of who I was.
My body was also destroyed, I gained ugly weight and my body got uglier.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
You met people on this forum that committed suicide due to psych drugs?
I didn't meet them directly since all of them had already committed suicide in 2018-2021, I'm just saying that I found people who had been in the same situation. There are such cases on survivingantidepressants.org as well.

B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
I didn't meet them directly since all of them had already committed suicide in 2018-2021, I'm just saying that I found people who had been in the same situation. There are such cases on survivingantidepressants.org as well.
Im so jealous of them seriously.
Living after being obliterated by psychiatry is no life at all.
Its utter heal on earth.