• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am doomed. When you have severe issues in life they tend to accumulate and none of them get solved. Until you are unable to cope with it. It is a living hell. A living nightmare. It will drive me to commit suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, Artemisia, fleetingnight and 3 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Yes, absolutely. Every time I think "I can probably live with this amount of pain/discomfort for a bit longer" my physical situation just gets worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, fleetingnight, karmaisabitch and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Nope. From everything I've experienced, life seems to be my enemy. For whatever reason life doesn't seem to like me very well. I'd never ask (it) for shit again. It's never given my anything I've ever wanted, or even needed, for that matter.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, fleetingnight, sserafim and 3 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I beg life to leave me alone! I never asked for anything but instead life took the only person I love. I don't want anything from life at this point I just want to go home where my son at, hopefully.

Reactions: fleetingnight
S

susanna

Jun 14, 2024
Yes. Life feels like a misery prison. I try to look for positives, try to focus on what there is to be grateful for. I've prayed to every god and asked for help from many. Still shitty things happen. Not only to me but also people around me. I feel cursed and sometimes wonder if I deserve it.
I've had 3 failed attempts so I fear there's no way out. Must try to accept this life sentence one day, one moment at a time. Distract with tv/movies and a needy dog.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yea to the former, not so much to the latter. Instead of being given more reasons to die I usually just end up with the same reasons to die going completely unaddressed.

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
I have reasons to live, I'd like to live a lot longer. It's doctors I've been begging to save me, but they don't care and don't listen. What I have is not deadly per se, it's something that's been eating me away for the past 6 years of stupid doctors not giving a damn. Now I can only choose between dying quickly, with dignity, or keep wasting away, in pain, exhausted, incapable of working, even taking care of myself. It's not that I want to die, it's that a quick death while I can is preferable to this slow dying.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Yeah, that's a really good way to put it. I keep lowering my standards about what I need to want to be alive, but they still never get met. I don't even want to be happy anymore, just okay

Reactions: divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I don't beg for a reason to live as I don't want life itself. Life, right now, just isn't me worth living. I deserve better and life can never be the better that I deserve

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim