• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
A young guy who is 18 years old , that lives in my area got a good kick in and was sent to hospital , because his mother is a gossip and caused a big argument . The son wasn't even in the same town when the gossip and argument happened , he was away at his Aunties I think it was in Ireland . He didn't do any thing wrong , he is totally innocent , but apparently got the beating , because he is her son and they wanted her to feel the punishment and for him to feel the shame

So he is all battered and injured because of some thing some one else done

What annoyed me , is that a friend of both of them who drinks in the same pub as them said that it is justifiable , that because he is her son , he deserved to be beaten up . Just because he is her son and is in her blood

Do you guys think that us justifiable ?

I am bothered by this

• Wow
Reactions: Wayfaerer and Baskol1
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
No. Thats the same as guilty by association
Your mom sucks, so do you
Instead of hurting you ill hurt your son
And the mom learned no lesson
If shes irresponsible enough to get her son beat
She didnt learn any lesson

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Stan and Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
No, it's not OK.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Stan and Baskol1
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
This is sick.
It doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Baskol1 and Stan
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
A young guy who is 18 years old , that lives in my area got a good kick in and was sent to hospital , because his mother is a gossip and caused a big argument . The son wasn't even in the same town when the gossip and argument happened , he was away at his Aunties I think it was in Ireland . He didn't do any thing wrong , he is totally innocent , but apparently got the beating , because he is her son and they wanted her to feel the punishment and for him to feel the shame

What annoyed me , is that a friend of both of them who drinks in the same pub as them said that it is justifiable , that because he is her son , he deserved to be beaten up . Just because he is her son and is in her blood

I am bothered by this
NO! It's absolute bullshit.
Sure he would prefer not to have a mother who's a gobby troublemaker.
Someone was once "advised" because of reporting me to the police
I didn't ask for it to be done,but he was percveived as a threat to many other people in a similar situation

Reactions: Baskol1
Sooniwontbehuman

Sooniwontbehuman

Sep 7, 2019

I am bothered by this
This is absolutely not justifiable imo. The idea that a child takes on the sins of the parent is bs. There is so many people who have to deal with their parent's insane actions, its not their fault so why make it. Its like getting mad at the dad for beating their mom, so in turn the mom beats the child. It obviously happens, thats why I used it as an example, but it doesn't make it okay.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Personally I would say this is not justifiable even if one could justify for their own reasons it just seems to me like a situation of well I can't get to your mom but I can get to you because of your mom.

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
Guilt by association is toxic as fuck, I've been treated differently just because I dont judge people with bad pasts and it sickens me.
It says more about the people judging than it does the person with a criminal record/past/whatever.

Seeing people hurt just because they share genes with someone who fucked up or said something someone doesn't like, I have no words, that's so messed up.

Reactions: Tabbyql