• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
how do i accept death , i want to fully come to terms with it so Survival instinct no longer gets in my way .. how did you accept death?

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Journal all your fears about death. Then journal all your reasons that combat those fears. It helps you come to terms with what you're worried about. It might not be possible to rid yourself of some fears because there could be certain truths behind them. For those you need to practice acceptance

Life isn't always miserable for everyone, and those for whom it is, it doesn't necessarily have to be. Some changes can go a long way

Reactions: Falseunderworld
LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I don't think there's a method that anybody could teach you for this. In my experience, it's a tremendous force to overcome. I've had a small handful of moments in my life where the hurt and the anger and so on, just erupted more so than usual, and the world looked different. And suddenly I didn't care anymore. At all.

I don't know how to produce that feeling on demand, and I'm kind of thankful for that I think. I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point friend.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
My life is miserable but I still fear what happens if I follow thru with cbt. I wish I knew the answer....

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is more than just miserable, I see existence as being both a burden and a curse and the existence of life is something that I very much despise, as I don't see value in having to suffer. Life is just an endless cycle of torment that exists all for no reason that shouldn't be glorified, and the existence of life is a tragedy. We only exist just to suffer, deteriorate and die with unlimited potential for us to be tortured even more.

I could never want anything to do with existing here and I never have done, so death isn't even something that I need to accept. In fact I see death as being the only relief and it comforts me the thought of ceasing to exist. We are all just destined to die anyway and this is the reality. Existence is something so meaningless and temporary in comparison to the eternity of non existence, where we won't even be aware of the fact that we are dead. To die solves all problems after all and this existence won't even be a distant memory. To me that is perfection and I see so much beauty in permanently leaving this hellish world.

Reactions: failed life and DiscT
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think the answer is subjective and will likely be different for everyone. However, one fact is true among all living things (humans included) in the universe. Every living thing will (at a future point in time) expire/die as with life, death is part of the equation, whether it is natural, unnatural, or otherwise. I believe that (we) humans do such a tremendous job at distracting and putting off the notion that death is a part of the cycle and that everyone is dying (some sooner than others) ever since the day we are born.

For me personally, knowing those facts I just know that my time will come to an end at some point and I (myself) would rather be in charge of that and go on my own terms.

Reactions: DiscT, Falseunderworld and Jarni