• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
I plan on buying SN and I need antimetics what type of brand do u need or what type of antimetics I supposed to get

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
search for stans guide. alot of information is in that thread. not everyone uses anti-e its entirely upto each person.necessary? i don't believe so, there are alot of threads been made about what you ask.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
The guides really emphasize the importance of an AE, but as time as gone on and we've gotten more reports, it seems a little more ambiguous than that.

Good thread on the topic:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
As far as what I've heard around here, antiemetics are strongly recommended and will make your passing more peaceful, but not necessarily needed for the SN method. Having a second dose to take after vomiting would help.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The guides really emphasize the importance of an AE, but as time as gone on and we've gotten more reports, it seems a little more ambiguous than that.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/
exactly the thread i was talking about. i actually helped with the making of that thread and it was made based on actual facts. the member spent alot of time doing the research for that.
As far as what I've heard around here, antiemetics are strongly recommended and will make your passing more peaceful, but not necessarily needed for the SN method. Having a second dose to take after vomiting would help.

a 2nd dose is a good idea. i personally believe it's pretty much a certainty you will be sick, although if i remember it was reported a case where someone hadn't. the main factor is not being found, i think research was done and even people who were sick, as long as they weren't found still CTB even without a 2nd dose.

i haven't been on for a while.but alot of members spent alot of time, researching and posting alot of facts based on actual evidence. the post above was one of them

Last edited:
L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
search for stans guide. alot of information is in that thread. not everyone uses anti-e its entirely upto each person.necessary? i don't believe so, there are alot of threads been made about what you ask.
Where do I find stans guide?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019

Antiemetics are more for delaying vomiting as long as possible to give you more time to absorb the SN than for avoiding it entirely.

The protocol is there for a reason. While it is possible to make it work without everything, you need it all for it to be as fast, peaceful, and effective as it's supposed to be. Most failures have resulted from improvising in some way.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Where do I find stans guide?
Stan's Guide to SN. | Sanctioned Suicide

If you look in the resources thread their is information on all sorts. think their is an SN megathread aswell