Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
My hubby died of a stroke.
It was very quick and unexpected.

The extent of the stroke was not known straight away and we waited to see if the treatment worked.
After 24hrs he was put on end of life care and i was told that he had no chance of survival and he would pass within the following 24hrs.

My son held onto his dad giving him a hug saying he loved him.I arranged child care and spent that day and night beside my hubby.The nurses came in throughout attending to his needs,turning him as to avoid bed sores.
Each time , he would struggle to cope and would go into respiratory distress.

So many times i though each breath was going to be his last as i held his hand resting my head on the edge of the bed.
In the morning, i had to leave briefly to take our son to school as mum did not know where it was.i hugged hubby whispering ,"hold on until i come back."
On the way back,the hospital rang and said i should come straight away.

I arrived at his bedside around 1 min too late and he had gone.
I was more than hysterical and could not accept this was happening or it was real.
Do you think that he would have left his body and was looking down at my pain and distress.do u think souls feel pain ,compassion and sadness.
I would hate to see my loved one cry at my bedside and feel so helpless.
Maybe these emotions are just physical.i dont know !

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pluto, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 1465 and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you're going through. I don't really know what to say except that I hope you have people there for you to support you in this though time.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
His soul probably felt comfortable enough to leave his physical body because you were not there, and he didn't want to burden you with seeing his death. I don't think souls feel pain—don't know why, I have no way of knowing this—but I do think they see you & feel love for you & are waiting to eventually reunite with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Hi.
My hubby died of a stroke.
It was very quick and unexpected.

The extent of the stroke was not known straight away and we waited to see if the treatment worked.
After 24hrs he was put on end of life care and i was told that he had no chance of survival and he would pass within the following 24hrs.

My son held onto his dad giving him a hug saying he loved him.I arranged child care and spent that day and night beside my hubby.The nurses came in throughout attending to his needs,turning him as to avoid bed sores.
Each time , he would struggle to cope and would go into respiratory distress.

So many times i though each breath was going to be his last as i held his hand resting my head on the edge of the bed.
In the morning, i had to leave briefly to take our son to school as mum did not know where it was.i hugged hubby whispering ,"hold on until i come back."
On the way back,the hospital rang and said i should come straight away.

I arrived at his bedside around 1 min too late and he had gone.
I was more than hysterical and could not accept this was happening or it was real.
Do you think that he would have left his body and was looking down at my pain and distress.do u think souls feel pain ,compassion and sadness.
I would hate to see my loved one cry at my bedside and feel so helpless.
Maybe these emotions are just physical.i dont know !
tbh i dont think souls exist . We are bundles of memories and then we die.

Reactions: height jumper 69 and NumbItAll
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Tbh we are consciuosness
Endless creativity. Consciuosness never dies. Believe it or not but it was our choice to forget everything in one way or another. Just don't shit urself when you die and end up in a some kind of light or void pulling you in ,make a clear decision to not go there but somewhere else. Don't speak with anoyone and don't agree on anything there and you will start to remember ^^,. I know this is funny but everyting ( for example a butterfly who eats dogs) you imagine ends up in one way or another in a plane of existence ( thats why elites use our attention to suck our energy and store in some sort of containers :D ). There is no bad or good decisions or entities ( even a "bad" ones think that they are doing "good" ). Don't worry about Your son, mom,father, dog, fish or whatever lol, even if hes/shes/they/it in a fucked up situation rn -they are fine .

Last edited:
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
If the souls exist I don't believe they feel any pain. And don't believe Xtian fairy tales about torment in hell. Hell is here and now, a living hell.

• Love
Reactions: Krieger, almost_dead and Homecoming
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Tbh we are consciuosness
Endless creativity. Consciuosness never dies. Believe it or not but it was our choice to forget everything in one way or another. Just don't shit urself when you die and end up in a some kind of light or void pulling you in ,make a clear decision to not go there but somewhere else. Don't speak with anoyone and don't agree on anything there and you will start to remember ^^,. I know this is funny but everyting ( for example a butterfly who eats dogs) you imagine ends up in one way or another in a plane of existence ( thats why elites use our attention to suck our energy and store in some sort of containers :D ). There is no bad or good decisions or entities ( even a "bad" ones think that they are doing "good" ). Don't worry about Your son, mom,father, dog, fish or whatever lol, even if hes/shes/they/it in a fucked up situation rn -they are fine .
Bleep bleep bloop bleep bloop bloop bleep bleep et phone home bleep bloop bloop bloop bleep bleep

• Aww..
Reactions: fox_wannabe
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I think your husband did not feel any pain. Being outside the body is peaceful as I have heard.

Krieger

Krieger

yeah
Apr 16, 2022
Yes, you can feel pain in the astral plane but most souls don't experience it. When we feel pain, it's our astral self hurting not our physical body.