• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Reminds me of those stories from "Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of Psychopaths Among Us"

Reactions: Arvid Schopentar, divinemistress36 and sserafim
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
They don't care. They just wanna be a hero for a day.

Reactions: myusername890, Hollowman, Immensevoid and 6 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Pro-lifers are hypocrites, filled with contradictions. They really have that savior complex, don't they?
They don't care. They just wanna be a hero for a day.
So true. They don't care about our suffering and struggles, only the fact that we survive and continue living. They believe living and survival to be the ultimate good. They probably get off on the fact that they "saved a life".

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowman, Immensevoid, hibikikyuxx and 5 others
mysteryboy

mysteryboy

Feb 8, 2024
I think the people who are really behind the movement to shut down the site have lost someone and are looking to blame someone else. They also want vengeance.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, reclaimedbynature, Arvid Schopentar and 3 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
peak savior complex for 98% of em :p they pat themselves on the back for taking away efficient methods while leaving us w risky ones that ppl still try, but have a much higher chance of failing & leaving us severely injured/disabled. mind boggling.

• Yay!
Reactions: Hollowman, Forever Sleep, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
peak savior complex for 98% of em :p they pat themselves on the back for taking away efficient methods while leaving us w risky ones that ppl still try, but have a much higher chance of failing & leaving us severely injured/disabled. mind boggling.
Literally. Their hypocrisy is outstanding. If they were truly merciful, they wouldn't restrict access to safe and guaranteed methods. I also think that pro-lifers have an "if I'm suffering, everyone else must suffer as well" and "I enjoy life so much, everyone else must enjoy it too, otherwise they're delusional and mentally ill" kind of mentality.

Last edited:
Reactions: hibikikyuxx, Silent Raindrops, Fall_Apart and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Literally. Their hypocrisy is outstanding. If they were truly merciful, they shouldn't restrict access to safe and guaranteed methods. I also think that pro-lifers have a "if I'm suffering, everyone else must suffer as well" and "I enjoy life so much, everyone else must enjoy it too otherwise they're delusional" kind of mentality.
i also think a big part of it is fear. they fear death so much & so deeply that they think we're out of our minds + irrational for choosing it, & in turn, fear us for it. that's why they always bastardize suicide & want to criminalize sites like SaSu. it's a line of thinking that doesn't conform to nor compromise w theirs; they don't want it spreading & more ppl realizing they don't need to keep suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Silent Raindrops, LetMeBeSad and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
A lot of them are religious so therefore its up to "God" to take you from this world . Which Is bullshit

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, sserafim, kermudgeon and 3 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
i also think a big part of it is fear. they fear death so much & so deeply that they think we're out of our minds + irrational for choosing it, & in turn, fear us for it. that's why they always bastardize suicide & want to criminalize sites like SaSu. it's a line of thinking that doesn't conform nor compromise w theirs; they don't want it spreading & more ppl realizing they don't need to keep suffering.
Suffering is worse than death. Without death, this life literally becomes Hell where suffering is endless.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, hibikikyuxx, Silent Raindrops and 2 others
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
I think speculating on the motivations of a large group of people is a complex thing. Some may be hypocritical, do it for attention or have a savior complex. However, I think that fear is at the heart of it. So many people fear death to the point where they can't possibly understand what it's like to rather be dead than alive. It's crazy thinking because we all have to go. I just wish they could accept that it comes for all of us. It's just a matter of how much we suffer and for how long. Maybe if it were accepted then we could talk about it seriously and some understanding could be reached.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Silent Raindrops, sserafim and 2 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I think speculating on the motivations of a large group of people is a complex thing. Some may be hypocritical, do it for attention or have a savior complex. However, I think that fear is at the heart of it. So many people fear death to the point where they can't possibly understand what it's like to rather be dead than alive. It's crazy thinking because we all have to go. I just wish they could accept that it comes for all of us. It's just a matter of how much we suffer and for how long. Maybe if it were accepted then we could talk about it seriously and some understanding could be reached.
Maybe death is the best thing ever and they're depriving themselves and us of true happiness. I am livid!

Reactions: sserafim, Silent Raindrops, divinemistress36 and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They don't want us to die, they want us to be alive to slave away to the system but that's about it. They don't care about our quality of life at all

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36, kermudgeon and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, those disgusting pro-lifers just want to enslave people in this existence for as long as possible, they want to make others suffer and stop them permanently escaping from suffering. For one to be pro-life it means they lack any compassion, to me pro-lifers are so incredibly evil, it's evil to want to prolong the suffering of others even know existence could never be a desirable state and we never consented to existing in this hellish world.

Reactions: LetMeBeSad, Chronicoverwhelm, sleepingintherain and 2 others