N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

38 minute I paraphrase it: The older one gets the more autumnable one gets. And that what gives emotions its resonance is a sense of finitude and a bitter-sweetness. It is kind of beatiful. But maybe I am just ill and need medication. I am looking forward to my 50s.

He never reached his 50s he killed himself before that. This is such a euphemism for someone who was as ill as David Foster Wallace. I have asked myself the question of the title. I am not sure whether he said exactly "intense" maybe in another interview.

I would say my life is very intense. I had extreme psychosomatic pain and yes it was very intense. So intense that I will kill myself in case this feeling returns. I think if you are longtime severely suicidal as me life is quite intense. But I don't mean with that that there is a lot of variety necessarily. In my case the form of misery just changes from time to time.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
In my case, no. However, because my life is so uninteresting, every bit of conflict or discomfort ends up feeling way more intense than it should. I feel this is part of why I'm not capable of ever living life anymore.

Reactions: Lumina, Weebster, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Wasting away without access to life is killing me personnally. I wish more than anything that I could truly live an intense fulfilling life from now on and catch up on everything I've missed out on so far.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weebster, Wolfjob_dayjob and onlyanimalsaregood
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My life does not really feel intense at all, my life is sad, empty and depressing. I just exist, it is like I have already died in a way. I just try to pass the time until I fall asleep.

Reactions: quwroflucilfer3 and Wolfjob_dayjob
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Not really. I have a boring life and that's ok. I need mostly peace and quiet right now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Csmith8827, Wolfjob_dayjob and Angst Filled Fuck Up
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Not really. My life is basically sleep, wake up, eat, browse SS, shower, listen to Kpop, rinse and repeat while being triggered 24/7.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Yes, I feel everything pretty intensely & my days are quite hectic. I'll spare you the details because I'm sick of repeating myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iwannadisslife, Ashu, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm boring in a day to day sense. I am pretty high strung and of course I'm completely frazzled from my condition in general. Despite that, I still deviate between thinking I'm sort of okay, and feeling utterly hopeless. On SS it probably looks like I have five different personalities a week.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
My life is not going according to plan and it pisses me off. My plan wasn't unrealistic either.

Reactions: Marine
iwannadisslife

iwannadisslife

Jul 5, 2023

38 minute I paraphrase it: The older one gets the more autumnable one gets. And that what gives emotions its resonance is a sense of finitude and a bitter-sweetness. It is kind of beatiful. But maybe I am just ill and need medication. I am looking forward to my 50s.

He never reached his 50s he killed himself before that. This is such a euphemism for someone who was as ill as David Foster Wallace. I have asked myself the question of the title. I am not sure whether he said exactly "intense" maybe in another interview.

I would say my life is very intense. I had extreme psychosomatic pain and yes it was very intense. So intense that I will kill myself in case this feeling returns. I think if you are longtime severely suicidal as me life is quite intense. But I don't mean with that that there is a lot of variety necessarily. In my case the form of misery just changes from time to time.

Yes, when I tell others about shit that's happened to me they think my life is like a movie. They marvel, because they've never had anything similar happen to themselves. I do live and feel more intensely than others.

KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
I wouldn't say it's intense at the moment and I'm going to bask in it for a while, it's nice to calm down a bit after an intense few months.