• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Nembutal, Seconal, and Helium or Nitrogen all give a perfectly peaceful death
My friend died from seconal as well as many other drugs. But she got Seconal a while ago when the doctors weren't paranoid about giving out those kind of medications. Now with the FDA and the CDC looking over their shoulders they are taking people off pain meds and lowering then.
From what i read online over on bluelight and SS when it was still up, its painless. I read that you blackout when you OD and feel nothing. Maybe there are exceptions? Idk.
Good because I have enough drugs to kill and elephant. I hope I just go to sleep and die.
A major factor in unintentional overdoses is bound to be not taking enough. If you combine a large dose of an opioid with a benzo you'll probably die pretty peacefully.
That is what I'm going to do. I have 18,000 mg of morphine ER, Percocet tons of Xanax and muscle relaxers. I think I'm set.
Yeah, i hear opiates combined with alcohol is deadly as well.
What you have to do is plan your death three days ahead of time if you're going to take a lot of opiates. You have to take anti nausea meds every 6-8 hours before you do it. Then crush up the pills and put them in pudding or yogurt. Eat it and lay down. I talked to a doctor who helps people commit suicide. Kind of like s Dr. Kevorkian but he giepves advice. My friend who had the same condition I do which is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history passed away this way. She also had seconal and fentanyl patches and out them all over her chest
Yeah, i hear opiates combined with alcohol is deadly as well.
What you have to do is plan your death three days ahead of time if you're going to take a lot of opiates. You have to take anti nausea meds every 6-8 hours before you do it. Then crush up the pills and put them in pudding or yogurt. Eat it and lay down. I talked to a doctor who helps people commit suicide. Kind of like s Dr. Kevorkian but he giepves advice. My friend who had the same condition I do which is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history passed away this way. She also had seconal and fentanyl patches and out them all over her chest
You's speak for yourself. I have N and I have literally no anxiety around taking it because I have a test kit to test it and I will only take it once I have lived as long as I can.
I think he was taken off the page for saying that because there is a line through his name.
Why not take a benzo beforehand? I'm getting my etizolam today and I'm looking forward to it. I definitely wouldn't risk letting my body's natural reaction ruin everything or even just make things unpleasant.
One benzo would do nothing. You have to take a hell of a lot.
Why not take a benzo beforehand? I'm getting my etizolam today and I'm looking forward to it. I definitely wouldn't risk letting my body's natural reaction ruin everything or even just make things unpleasant.
If I wouldn't have been found too soon, my method was very peaceful. I Overdosed on seroquil. Woke up In intensive care 3 days later. But I just fell asleep, and only woke up for a second when they were shoving something down my throat ( I also saw that I was tied down). But other than that, I probably would have been gone, but again, I was found too soon.
You'd need more than that. Pain meds combined with that. Lots of them.
If I wouldn't have been found too soon, my method was very peaceful. I Overdosed on seroquil. Woke up In intensive care 3 days later. But I just fell asleep, and only woke up for a second when they were shoving something down my throat ( I also saw that I was tied down). But other than that, I probably would have been gone, but again, I was found too soon.
You'd need more than that. Pain meds combined with that. Lots of them.

Last edited:
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Overdoses with recreational drugs are rarely peaceful, at least from what I've heard from those who survived (like my friend with heroin, yes I know, anecdotal).

You might have already heard of nembutal, but if you haven't check it out.
The peaceful pill ehandbook has a rating for peacefulness with some different methods.View attachment 13

(Sorry if too small)

While hanging is only 2/10 on the peacefulness scale, I've heard the only discomfort you will feel is your skin tearing. Heard pass-out and strangulation tests can help the peacefulness before committing through hanging like some kind of therapy, but I really only have limited knowledge regarding hanging, so I suggest you check the pinned "resource" thread to research the peacefulness.

Best of luck.
Where is this list from? Totally diffeten from PPH 2019

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Somehow, I can't believe that an H overdose is peaceful, more likely painful and frightening. Just an opinion as I have no experience with H at all.

Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
Somehow, I can't believe that an H overdose is peaceful, more likely painful and frightening. Just an opinion as I have no experience with H at all.
why do you think so ? I met one guy in psych ward and he was doing H and told it's they way to go if he decides one day.
His friend OD on carfentanil and carfentanil is 100x more deadly than fentanyl.
I don't think there is any other drug that sounds more peaceful than opioids because opiods make you calm and just go to sleep and never wake up.
Painful when discovered because narcan. I don't know because I never used drugs but heard it and read a lot about it. Almost every drug addict will tell you that they will OD on opiods when things gets rough

Last edited:
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
C0 has a peacefulness of 8. Plus many accidently die in thier sleep from it... I almost did.... I might be too tired to construct an exit bag & stick to C0

Reactions: JimFord99
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
why do you think so ? I met one guy in psych ward and he was doing H and told it's they way to go if he decides one day.
His friend OD on carfentanil and carfentanil is 100x more deadly than fentanyl.
I don't know really, maybe it is just misconception but I always believed H is associated with pain, fear, depression, no way out feeling. Probably I am wrong because I do not know otherwise.
C0 has a peacefulness of 8. Plus many accidently die in thier sleep from it... I almost did.... I might be too tired to construct an exit bag & stick to C0
This I do understand as with this method you deprive your body from oxygen and eventually you will pass out, peacefully.

Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
I don't know really, maybe it is just misconception but I always believed H is associated with pain, fear, depression, no way out feeling. Probably I am wrong because I do not know otherwise.

This I do understand as with this method you deprive your body from oxygen and eventually you will pass out, peacefully.
If I had for example xanax laced with F it would be my way...you just swallow and bye and I don't think there is risk of vomitting aswell at least not that high as with SN

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizzmini45 and JimFord99
Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
We have done h and it's not for everyone. If you have ever snorted pain killers you kinda get the feeling. That almost nervous feeling in your heart, everything feels slow and hard to do. It's not so much like going to sleep but more like actively feeling your body slow down. It's almost sickening like when your blood pressure drops after you stand up to fast. That slowly feeling yourself fade as you try to remeber to breath. But that's just my experience my friend he loves that feeling. So I guess you gotta try it to know.

mk47

mk47

Sep 29, 2019

I've overdosed on heroin, no pain at all. Simply blacked out