• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hey, I know they exist and probably there are more ways to get a peaceful end. But I think most people will either lie or hide it. I hate those who try to make you fear death just because they don't want you to suicide but do they give a fucking solution to your problems? No. Some people for example will say death is painful and there is no way to achieve peaceful death. Their goal is to reduce suicide so people become slaves and puppets in this life and its systems. I'm sure many peaceful methods can be found by science and knowledge despite the lies or hiding information.
I don't know, maybe there is a very simple and quick way to die without pain that nobody knows. At least let's imagine this method like we do everyday.

Reactions: sunburst, Numbtopain97, WatermelonMel and 6 others
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
You know how many people die each day without feeling pain from either a heroin or fentanyl overdose? People die painlessly all the time they're clearly lying to keep you here.

Reactions: JustHeckinKillMe, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, puppy9 and 4 others
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Nembutal, Seconal, and Helium or Nitrogen all give a perfectly peaceful death

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Berlin76, Sweet emotion and 6 others
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
You know how many people die each day without feeling pain from either a heroin or fentanyl overdose? People die painlessly all the time they're clearly lying to keep you here.

Overdoses with recreational drugs are rarely peaceful, at least from what I've heard from those who survived (like my friend with heroin, yes I know, anecdotal).

Hey, I know they exist and probably there are more ways to get a peaceful end. But I think most people will either lie or hide it. I hate those who try to make you fear death just because they don't want you to suicide but do they give a fucking solution to your problems? No. Some people for example will say death is painful and there is no way to achieve peaceful death. Their goal is to reduce suicide so people become slaves and puppets in this life and its systems. I'm sure many peaceful methods can be found by science and knowledge despite the lies or hiding information.
I don't know, maybe there is a very simple and quick way to die without pain that nobody knows. At least let's imagine this method like we do everyday.

You might have already heard of nembutal, but if you haven't check it out.
The peaceful pill ehandbook has a rating for peacefulness with some different methods. Kkyy

(Sorry if too small)

While hanging is only 2/10 on the peacefulness scale, I've heard the only discomfort you will feel is your skin tearing. Heard pass-out and strangulation tests can help the peacefulness before committing through hanging like some kind of therapy, but I really only have limited knowledge regarding hanging, so I suggest you check the pinned "resource" thread to research the peacefulness.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Blackjack, puppy9, Godofdeathftw and 4 others
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Overdoses with recreational drugs are rarely peaceful, at least from what I've heard from those who survived (like my friend with heroin, yes I know, anecdotal).

From what i read online over on bluelight and SS when it was still up, its painless. I read that you blackout when you OD and feel nothing. Maybe there are exceptions? Idk.

Reactions: Sweet emotion, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
From what i read online over on bluelight and SS when it was still up, its painless. I read that you blackout when you OD and feel nothing. Maybe there are exceptions? Idk.

I have to admit, bad highs do exist just like bad trips, which an overdose only has a higher risk of inducing.
I can admit such overdoses might be peaceful, but a little bit too unreliable, like helium or nitrogen.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018

A major factor in unintentional overdoses is bound to be not taking enough. If you combine a large dose of an opioid with a benzo you'll probably die pretty peacefully.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and jp13
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
A major factor in unintentional overdoses is bound to be not taking enough. If you combine a large dose of an opioid with a benzo you'll probably die pretty peacefully.
Yeah, i hear opiates combined with alcohol is deadly as well.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I have to admit, bad highs do exist just like bad trips, which an overdose only has a higher risk of inducing.
I can admit such overdoses might be peaceful, but a little bit too unreliable, like helium or nitrogen.
Depends on the quality too. Alot of street heroin is cut or the potency is bad resulting in a failure to overdose or surviving an overdose. So i agree, it can be unreliable.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
No death is peaceful. There is always pain and/or discomfort whether physical or mental.

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
always had the suspicion everyone in r/suicidewatch would lie about how painful a certain method would be just to prevent anyone from trying....hate that it works...

Reactions: woxihuanni, Safira and anna
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
No death is peaceful. There is always pain and/or discomfort whether physical or mental.
Just theoretically speaking, if there is an extremely fast way (like the speed of light), then the body won't have any type of reaction because its very fast.

Sam

Sam

Apr 18, 2018
I thought short hanging would be peaceful until I tried it. It's really easy to execute (you don't need to actually hang, just have to get enough pressure on right side of your neck so you will pass out and die by blood restriction). I read that it doesn't hurt if done right. You can even prevent your airway of getting blocked. Seemed like the perfect method, so I tried it.

I barely felt any pain but it was just very uncomfortable. I felt myself getting dizzy and just this... really messed up feeling I can't describe..
I didn't manage to hold it, I think all I needed was about 3 more seconds and I was gone.. But for some reason I regretted it when I was hanging there. I'm actually scared to try it again, even tho I have nothing to lose (except my life) cause I can just bail out whenever I want. It's not as peaceful as I anticipated, but I think it's much better than other methods (considering risk, pain, ease of execution and willpower required).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Safira
N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018

I think the right cocktail could greatly eliminate this. For example, benzos and prazosin could eliminate most of the fear response. You could also add a strong long lasting opioid to greatly reduce the risk of experiencing any pain. Combine that with pentobarbital, taking miracle fruit/berry and using lidocaine spray for your mouth for the taste beforehand, and it's as close to a death without suffering as you can get.

Safira

Safira

An empty soul isolated and fuelled by desperation
Apr 3, 2018
I thought short hanging would be peaceful until I tried it. It's really easy to execute (you don't need to actually hang, just have to get enough pressure on right side of your neck so you will pass out and die by blood restriction). I read that it doesn't hurt if done right. You can even prevent your airway of getting blocked. Seemed like the perfect method, so I tried it.

I barely felt any pain but it was just very uncomfortable. I felt myself getting dizzy and just this... really messed up feeling I can't describe..
I didn't manage to hold it, I think all I needed was about 3 more seconds and I was gone.. But for some reason I regretted it when I was hanging there. I'm actually scared to try it again, even tho I have nothing to lose (except my life) cause I can just bail out whenever I want. It's not as peaceful as I anticipated, but I think it's much better than other methods (considering risk, pain, ease of execution and willpower required).
That's really intriguing to me, i've never looked into methods all that much (i just know i'll choose one eventually, it's not my time just yet) but short hanging i've never heard of. Thank you for providing some insight, it's comforted me somewhat at least. Hope you have a better than usual day, for what it's worth.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sam
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018

I have a similar experience but I still thought it was kind of peaceful. You can hear the blood rushing and you kind of just feel really unconscious but still there. It's still uncomfy but I didn't think it was nerve wrecking or whatever I would know I would feel with some gory kind of method.
However, do note that the support failed me pretty early in so I might not have an authentic experience.

Reactions: Sam
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I think the right cocktail could greatly eliminate this. For example, benzos and prazosin could eliminate most of the fear response. You could also add a strong long lasting opioid to greatly reduce the risk of experiencing any pain. Combine that with pentobarbital, taking miracle fruit/berry and using lidocaine spray for your mouth for the taste beforehand, and it's as close to a death without suffering as you can get.

Feeling the light go out from your eyes as your life seeps away is not peaceful. Before taking that cocktail you would still panick. No one wants to die after all. They just want to escape.

Reactions: WatermelonMel, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Malice1
N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018
Feeling the light go out from your eyes as your life seeps away is not peaceful. Before taking that cocktail you would still panick. No one wants to die after all. They just want to escape.

That's not necessarily true. There are philosophical viewpoints that would make death preferable to even the happiest of lives. I genuinely don't want to be happy and mere depression isn't the only reason for my plans. You could panic, which is what the benzo and prazosin are for.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dangier_to_myself
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Your going to panic regardless of which method you use i would think.

N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018

If you're on a high enough dose of anxiolytics is could very well prevent you from panicking, even in the face of death. Some people may have a very weak self-preservation instinct. From reflecting on my life it seems the thing I desire most is to end myself. Death is simply eternal peace to me, nothing to be afraid of.

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
You's speak for yourself. I have N and I have literally no anxiety around taking it because I have a test kit to test it and I will only take it once I have lived as long as I can.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
You's speak for yourself. I have N and I have literally no anxiety around taking it because I have a test kit to test it and I will only take it once I have lived as long as I can.
I have N too and i trust it will work but yes maybe some people dont panic. I think i will though when i take mines.

N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018
I have N too and i trust it will work but yes maybe some people dont panic. I think i will though when i take mines.

Why not take a benzo beforehand? I'm getting my etizolam today and I'm looking forward to it. I definitely wouldn't risk letting my body's natural reaction ruin everything or even just make things unpleasant.

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
Why not take a benzo beforehand? I'm getting my etizolam today and I'm looking forward to it. I definitely wouldn't risk letting my body's natural reaction ruin everything or even just make things unpleasant.
There you go nice thinking.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Dont know where to get any. I was thinking about getting some xanax off the darkweb but im done ordering things illegally online. Family is starting to get suspicious anyway. My nembutal was my last order.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I guess there's N but it's expensive just like other methods. It takes money and a lot of preparation.
If I had it I wouldn't be here anymore. I have to say I'd prefer a gun. It's instant but that's impossible to get here.
Same thing with N. I haven't got a lot of money so it's pretty hard to get.
I think at some point you're just going to go with whatever options you have.

Reactions: sunburst and Astral316
Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
If I wouldn't have been found too soon, my method was very peaceful. I Overdosed on seroquil. Woke up In intensive care 3 days later. But I just fell asleep, and only woke up for a second when they were shoving something down my throat ( I also saw that I was tied down). But other than that, I probably would have been gone, but again, I was found too soon.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I don't think Seroquel would have killed you.

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
No matter how "painless" the method is, I don't see anyone who wouldn't be anxious as hell while attempting. So I'm going to say there are "painless" methods, just not "peaceful" ones.

Reactions: MeltingHeart