N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Hello,
Sorry for the odd question. I'm an opiate user, I do some oxy and ktom from time to time to relax and just enjoy the effects.. I got some left and was thinking to finish em before ctb.
But I read somewhere here time ago that for example using benzos might interfere with taking N and that A told somebody as instruction to stop benzos for 2-3 weeks before taking N, otherwise it would interfere.

Is it true? Could it be perhaps the same with opiates? Because if that's so then I'll just drop them and wait a couple of weeks to take the N.

Perhaps some of you may be more informed than I am on the matter.

Thanks.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
There is no information on the combination of N with opioids, it's not really something common.
But I guess that a lot of the Cases of euthanasia are people with cancer and they usually use opioids on daily basis, so I think it's not really a problem.

I tried to check about combination of N with F but I couldn't find any real info so I gave up on that idea

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
There is no information on the combination of N with opioids, it's not really something common.
But I guess that a lot of the Cases of euthanasia are people with cancer and they usually use opioids on daily basis, so I think it's not really a problem.

I tried to check about combination of N with F but I couldn't find any real info so I gave up on that idea

Yes, indeed makes sense the example about cancer patients who use opioids.
But anyway I don't mean to combine anything. I just wanted to know if, for example, taking a tablet of oxy a week before ctb with N could cause any problems. Guess not then.
Thanks.