• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NekiLik

NekiLik

Feb 10, 2024
I tried four times to CTB but never succeeded. First time at 20 I tried to OD on sleeping pills but just ended up vomiting them. Last year I tried to hang myself but stopped after making a noose for myself, I just didn't dare to do it. I also tried OD on Xanax but did not succeed. About 3 weeks ago I tried to take Xanax then drank a bunch of Alcohol and then more Xanaxes after which I stopped breathing, after waking up and seeing I was still there I tried to cut my veins in desperation, but my friend informed my mother who called an ambulance to me. They took me into a psychiatric hospital and drugged the hell out of me. All the time there I was lying to all the staff about how it was accidental and only was thinking of the best way to either run away and throw myself off some skyscraper or wait until I got out and try to OD again. I was released a few days ago and I feel like shit, I just want to end it all if possible before May, but I am terrified of surviving it and ending up in a hospital again.

• Hugs
Reactions: giveagirlagun, Praestat_Mori, ResilientAF and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Need to research more reliable methods

Reactions: giveagirlagun, rozeske, NekiLik and 1 other person
GroundControl

GroundControl

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Feb 3, 2024
Hey! I am going through a somewhat similar thing right now. My first attempt was when I was 11, and I've attempted almost yearly since then, with consistent failure. I am also afraid of attempting again - you aren't alone. Failure and hospitalization is a scary thought.

Personally, I started looking into more reliable methods with calculations that can provide reassurance of success. While a lot of the stuff here is very confusing, it's worth looking into.

I wish you the best in your journey.

Reactions: giveagirlagun, ResilientAF and NekiLik
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
We are more afraid from hospital, than anything. I hope you finally find your way to peace.

• Love
Reactions: giveagirlagun, ResilientAF and NekiLik
NekiLik

NekiLik

Feb 10, 2024
Need to research more reliable methods
Is there a place on this site where I can start? I am new here so I don't know where to start. I see a lot of SN but I don't know where to find it. Tried looking online if there is anyone locally who sells it but haven't found anything.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Is there a place on this site where I can start? I am new here so I don't know where to start. I see a lot of SN but I don't know where to find it. Tried looking online if there is anyone locally who sells it but haven't found anything.
The things you tried are pretty much non lethal with about 2% efficiency. If you keep going at it you will only risk long term damage. Go through the resources section.

Reactions: giveagirlagun
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Are you on the dark web?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Then read threads on here regarding methods etc. some successful some not.

Reactions: NekiLik and ResilientAF
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
H
I tried four times to CTB but never succeeded. First time at 20 I tried to OD on sleeping pills but just ended up vomiting them. Last year I tried to hang myself but stopped after making a noose for myself, I just didn't dare to do it. I also tried OD on Xanax but did not succeed. About 3 weeks ago I tried to take Xanax then drank a bunch of Alcohol and then more Xanaxes after which I stopped breathing, after waking up and seeing I was still there I tried to cut my veins in desperation, but my friend informed my mother who called an ambulance to me. They took me into a psychiatric hospital and drugged the hell out of me. All the time there I was lying to all the staff about how it was accidental and only was thinking of the best way to either run away and throw myself off some skyscraper or wait until I got out and try to OD again. I was released a few days ago and I feel like shit, I just want to end it all if possible before May, but I am terrified of surviving it and ending up in a hospital again.
How much Xanax did you take? I havnt taken that med as far as I can tell but I've tried ODing on zopiclone (80 tablets) with bad health (could have qualified for a blood transfusion sorta thing) & survived, I was in a psyc ward but I timed it so that it took them 12 hours to realise id done something (I thought it would work by the time they found me). I dont remember almost anything but fairly sure I didn't even get close to death. Benzos & z drugs etc (excluding opiates) seem almost impossible to die on.
Nowadays despite having hundreds of pills I only see them as useful to keep me calm & asleep if I use a method

Likewise cutting is almost guaranteed to fail, plus the worst bit is you could sever a nerve & lose movement or feeling in hands especially.

It's not easy & I'm stuck myself lost over how to end it. I hope you have been able to access treatment to try improve life before deciding to die (unsire of your age just because your mum was mentioned). Not saying younger pep can't be certain, but I have seen ALOT of people glad they failed to die with a few years of treatment & better supports in life (source: spent 17 months in residential treatment & maybe a year
over multiple admissions to gen mh units with some very mentally unwell people (depression, ptsd bpd etc)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible what you've been through, it really disgusts me how we cannot just have the option to die in peace in a guaranteed way, I despise this hellish world where humans do all they can to prolong the suffering of others. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.