• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
The state of Israel declared its independence in the year 1948. There has necessarily been a few generations of Israelis born in the region of Palestine; almost all Israelis currently alive weren't involved in the initial occupation of Palestine. It goes without saying that there is no choice in being born in a particular location. Do these Palestine-native Israelis have a right to remain in the land that they were born? If not, where do they have the right to reside if the land of Palestine is all that they know? Same thing could be asked for any state that arose from colonization, such as the United States.

Last edited:
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Google the balfour declaration.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I do believe they have a right to remain on that land.

I don't want to delve into the history. it's exhausting and I understand where it goes. for me, it's wanting to move forward and seeing an end in sight.

part of why I feel this way is because it will be impossible to just remove them. i just cannot rationalize how that would be done without forcibly displacing even more people.

it also vehemently clashes with the inevitable solution to this conflict. both Israelis and Palestinians have a right to remain on the land and the international community should continue efforts to work towards a one or two state solution that attempts to resolve the conflict and achieve peace.

i hope we strive towards addressing the root causes and trying to at least make grounds in ending the conflict.

Reactions: dizzdesi
B

binkie

Oct 15, 2023
They would have less problems if they left Palestine so they probably should