RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
This may sound absurd. And this is also a first post for me, please go easy!!

I am a trained pyrotech. I could totally build a device that takes my head clean off. Make it with a dummy switch and homemade e-match. I could use store bought skreecheroos crush them up and make my exploding collar, wrap it in copper and steel and I'm ignit.

the funny irony of all this is that Skreech was my nick name in High school and about the time I decided I hate my life.

honestly I keep telling others of found dreams I may have in the future, but something keeps pulling me to a 300 foot bridge only two hours away in the montains with a river.

im honestly dreaming about the second option and find it all I can think of. I'm going for a drive to see it soon and I feel like I have some sort of relationship to it all ready.

I think back to when I was a kid and a reoccurring nightmare i had with me holding onto a rope under a bridge and slowly slipping until I fell. Every time I crossed this bridge in real life while awakeI always new it would mean more to me some day.

I think I can do it, I count 4.5 seconds multiple times a day. Thats all it would take. I wouldn't of even had enough time to let Ss load.

im looking at my coworker now. They keep talking but again all I'm thinking is Jump, Jump, Jump.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Quinlor, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
It's against the rules for us to recommend a way for you to die. That is a personal decision that each of us has to make on our own.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Holy fuck this is so cool.
It's against the rules for us to recommend a way for you to die. That is a personal decision that each of us has to make on our own.
Ehh, I think there are a lot of grey areas. We can't encourage a suicide, but we could for example list reasons why one of two options is worse than the other and so on.

Both of your methods seem very, very, very lethal. Maybe you could share why you want to die in the first place?

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, death137, WatermelonMel and 1 other person
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
The second option sounds like a bad ass way to go, I'm a little jealous.

I'm not encouraging this though and I'm sorry it's come to this. Would you feel comfortable explaining what lead you to this point?

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Take reliability, pain and comfort into consideration when choosing a method. Clean decapitation is more reliable and less painful but are you brave enough to attempt it? You decided.

RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
Well I could go into all the details let me know if you want the X rated version.

Ultimately I'm just tired. I've had plenty of opportunities to better my life but at the end of the day I'm left wondering why I even try. I summed most of my issues up to my childhood and the drug use that followed, after a while however blaming my problems on the drugs and abuse wasn't helping me so I decided to get cleanish.

I have be segregated from society through being targeted and stalked.

I have no rights left on this planet. I'm watched by the crew I used to roll with to make sure I don't say anything stupid and the police know who I used to be and don't want to touch it.

I know this may not sound plausible but wether it's actually happening or just a figment of my imagination, I truly feel alone.

there are times where I have a glimmer of the life that I was suppose to be in, but then reality comes back and reminds me that I hate everything and everyone attached to those things.

I was thinking maybe it's everyone else but after putting it all together, I've realized it's me. Sorry that was a lie, I always knew it was me I just thought I deserved more.

that right there, me deserving more.

I feel as if I don't belong in a corrupt world. I also follow every law to a tee. Which makes me see the dirt this planet truly is made of.
Take reliability, pain and comfort into consideration when choosing a method. Clean decapitation is more reliable and less painful but are you brave enough to attempt it? You decided.
I think I could have a dummy switch and my leg rattle if would make it go off. I'd just have to be nervous!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death137, WatermelonMel and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Well I could go into all the details let me know if you want the X rated version.

Ultimately I'm just tired. I've had plenty of opportunities to better my life but at the end of the day I'm left wondering why I even try. I summed most of my issues up to my childhood and the drug use that followed, after a while however blaming my problems on the drugs and abuse wasn't helping me so I decided to get cleanish.

I have be segregated from society through being targeted and stalked.

I have no rights left on this planet. I'm watched by the crew I used to roll with to make sure I don't say anything stupid and the police know who I used to be and don't want to touch it.

I know this may not sound plausible but wether it's actually happening or just a figment of my imagination, I truly feel alone.

there are times where I have a glimmer of the life that I was suppose to be in, but then reality comes back and reminds me that I hate everything and everyone attached to those things.

I was thinking maybe it's everyone else but after putting it all together, I've realized it's me. Sorry that was a lie, I always knew it was me I just thought I deserved more.

that right there, me deserving more.

I feel as if I don't belong in a corrupt world. I also follow every law to a tee. Which makes me see the dirt this planet truly is made of.

I think I could have a dummy switch and my leg rattle if would make it go off. I'd just have to be nervous!!
Thanks, I find you very interesting.

I can relate to feeling like I "deserve" more, looking at others in similar situations I can't help but feel as if I am not like them, it's as if I'm really someone of great value and by accident and falling through many improbable cracks I've ended up where I am.

You keep hoping for something or someone to see your huge (imagined) potential and drag you out of this pit; but since this is a world of mundanity and decay--no such thing is going to occur.

Last edited:
Reactions: RegretedFeeling
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
D9E783C3 CB14 4361 A8E7 9ECA9BDA6DCB
Just down the road!!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and GenesAndEnvironment
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
All I'm going to say is if you do decapitation by explosive, please live stream that shit. It would be epic!

Just a heads-up, I got flamed big time for suggesting explosives, so may want to stick to discussing that in pm or off this site, like discord or telegram.

Last edited:
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
All I'm going to say is if you do decapitation by explosive, please live stream that shit. It would be epic!
So only like 10 people have gone out this way in Canada according to the stats, I'm going to build a prototype, 100% BadAss!!

RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021

Just a heads-up, I got flamed big time for suggesting explosives, so may want to stick to discussing that in pm or off this site, like discord or telegram.
Thanks for letting me know, how do I PM

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Thanks for letting me know, how do I PM
Click on my name, when you have enough posts, you'll see start chat and start conversation. Click on start conversation.

I think you need a few more posts. I can't pm you yet either.