• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
A user on here recently purchased N from A without using the dark net and it arrived to them within a week. They said they "emailed him from my proton account and paid with Moneygram".

I'm not familiar with the dark web/net whatsoever. Never been on it and don't know much (if anything) about computers.
Would it be safe to do what this user did or did they just get super lucky? If the Police came knocking on my door could I just tell them I don't know what they're talking about and never ordered it? I read on here that you shouldn't use the tracking information provided by the seller as this can prove you actually did knowingly purchase it. Is that right?

I purchased SN a month ago and it's been held in customs as dangerous goods for the last two weeks. That was from a legit chem lab though so I'm sure they labelled it as dangerous themselves. I'd probably have more of a chance of the N arriving (if I don't get scammed of course) since it will be disguised as something else I assume.
I'm also thinking customs would be a lot busier during the Christmas period that it might slip through unnoticed.

Thanks!

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-n-from-c-alternative-n-sources.28554/page-42

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bitcoin-help.51623/

It's really bad the search bar isn't working. Hope it gets fixed.
C is out of stock of N at the moment (or forever? Who knows).
C should send the good in a stealthy package.

Never had any experience with Dark Web. All I know is it is unpredictable.

Reactions: Stepheng7287
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I think all the N on the dark web is a scam and apparently it's not even there much. You can only buy it from those sellers that go by letters (A,C...)

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you live in the US, learn your fourth amendment rights, that will answer your questions about if the cops show up. There are also youtube videos of people standing up to cops using these rights. If you're not from the US, then you need to learn about searches, warrants and disclosure in your own country.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
In the U.S. you have a right to remain silent when the cops show up.

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
If you live in the US, learn your fourth amendment rights, that will answer your questions about if the cops show up. There are also youtube videos of people standing up to cops using these rights. If you're not from the US, then you need to learn about searches, warrants and disclosure in your own country.

What should I type in to Google to learn about this in my country? I'm sure Pentobarbital is illegal everywhere, no?

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
If I could figure out pgp for ordering from the darkweb I'd be golden. Ugh

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
AFAIK I know you can only buy N from A and C. Everywhere else is a scam

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
What should I type in to Google to learn about this in my country? I'm sure Pentobarbital is illegal everywhere, no?

I said in the last sentence what you need to search for. :/ It's not about the illegality of N but about how to deal with law enforcement.

PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
Can I buy from C ou A to deliver in Brazil? If it's possible, please send me by pm the contacts info?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm sure you can figure that out yourself. I see you ordered SN. If you can manage to do that you can manage to do the same with with other things.

You are asking about things you should be researching yourself. Don't try to skip that and instead ask on a forum these important questions.

Last edited:
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
I said in the last sentence what you need to search for. :/ It's not about the illegality of N but about how to deal with law enforcement.

Yes, I understand what you told me to search, but when I search for each of those three individual things I'm met with documents hundreds of pages long. I'm just not sure what to be looking for inside of them.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Yes, I understand what you told me to search, but when I search for each of those three individual things I'm met with documents hundreds of pages long. I'm just not sure what to be looking for inside of them.

I don't know what to tell you, I'm not from your country. I did the best I could to help. Maybe you can find something on YouTube.

I'm going to step out of this conversation now. I wish you the best in trying to figure things out.

Reactions: Stepheng7287
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
That sounds even more confusing lol but I'll attempt.
Take your time if you want to 100% your attempt of ordering successfully. I would also set up tails operating system on usb from the darknet Bible.
I'm too late for the darknet myself there was a crackdown on fentanyl suppliers early this year. And from what I read c is out of commission.

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Take your time if you want to 100% your attempt of ordering successfully. I would also set up tails operating system on usb from the darknet Bible.
I'm too late for the darknet myself there was a crackdown on fentanyl suppliers early this year. And from what I read c is out of commission.
You sound very knowledgeable on the subject. I'm not looking for f but that's good to know.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Not knowledgeable at all just Reddit informed me that's the way it's done. See Reddit darknets posts for context.

Reactions: Isadeth
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
I don't know what to tell you, I'm not from your country. I did the best I could to help. Maybe you can find something on YouTube.

I'm going to step out of this conversation now. I wish you the best in trying to figure things out.

I appreciate you trying atleast. I'm just not an intelligent person apparently ;)

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I think all the N on the dark web is a scam and apparently it's not even there much. You can only buy it from those sellers that go by letters (A,C...)
I like your profile pic ❤️

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
C is / was on the Dark web.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I recommend the Peaceful Pill Handbook. There are a few sources listed in it that don't require the dark web - just an email. It's an invaluable resource as to how to source it, store it and use it properly as well as some other methods.

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
I recommend the Peaceful Pill Handbook. There are a few sources listed in it that don't require the dark web - just an email. It's an invaluable resource as to how to source it, store it and use it properly as well as some other methods.
Do you have any of the emails of the sellers you could PM me? I'd really appreciate it because I can't sign up for the PPH because I'm using the money I'm saving up just to purchase N I heard it is very expensive

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Theoretical question: If one were purchasing N with Bitcoin, and the price was 700, is that 700 dollars worth of Bitcoin, or 700 Bitcoins, which, at the current exchange, is something like in the tens of thousands of dollars?