D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
There is no way I would be able to hang myself successfully. Too complex. But, aiming a shotgun at the temple and pressing release seems easier. Like it is possible. I'm in the final year of my undergraduate degree & generally lack the motivation to do masters. I don't know what I'm gonna do after I graduate, but getting a job seems unlikely. If I move to America, I can easily ctb once I get citizenship. I don't want to harm anyone, I just genuinely don't want to be here anymore. Life sucks. Moreso, due to the COVID-19 and all the restrictions in our lives. I wish I could die & just be set free. I'm not even as scared of hell as I used to be.

P.S: Do you have any tips for hanging?
Also, I am REALLY, REALLY, REALLY sick of life!

• Hugs
Reactions: Barracuda91 and virginiawoolf86
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
There was a British guy (Philip Luty) back in the day who published a very detailed book on building a machine gun because he was angry at the government for enacting stricter gun control laws. He proved that simple and effective firearms can be made with a little research and some common hand tools. Easier than getting citizenship in the US.

Reactions: Barracuda91 and fedupsoul
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I'm not going to with that as it sounds risky. Will wait until I can get US citizenship.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
There's a lot of other countries where you can get guns easily. And about the tips-read all the resources here. Then you'll know everything
We aren't really supposed to give advice:/

Reactions: b&w
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
If it's possible i plan to emigrate to America. It's the best option if I want to ctb. And, looking at how bad my depression is, it seems inevitable. I can't even suspend reality long enough to watch a TV show.
So, how am I to cope with life?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I mean there's a lot of other methods you can look up in the methods thread. If it requires traveling then I dunno when that will even happen ya know.

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I know. But, after COVID-19 dies down (one or two years from now).

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Oh I see, I thought you're thinking of ctbing sooner but that's enough time for Covid to die down
Good luck then

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I'm thinking of CTBing as soon as I can emigrate to America (one or two years from now).

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm sorry, this is nonsensical. You think you are going to get citizenship or a green card in a year or two? You are literally making a post about planning a ctb in 10 years.

Why not work on your masters, as it will make getting a green card much easier. Worst case at the end, you have your masters.

• Love
Reactions: b&w, Throwmyselfaway, Greenberg and 2 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I'm thinking of CTBing as soon as I can emigrate to America (one or two years from now).
Things might change in those 1 or two years from now, you never know. You might even change your mind about ctb-ing then.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You will need to know all about U.S. history and take a test and pass it to become a U.S. citizen:
https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/2020test

The U.S. immigration system can be extremely difficult to navigate and the application process to become a citizen alone can take a year or longer. Generally speaking, people applying for citizenship must successfully pass six stages or steps.

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
Yeah, I think migrating to other countries is generally harder than people think....

You will need to know all about U.S. history and take a test and pass it to become a U.S. citizen:
https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/2020test

The U.S. immigration system can be extremely difficult to navigate and the application process to become a citizen alone can take a year or longer. Generally speaking, people applying for citizenship must successfully pass six stages or steps.
Yeah, I'd think this would be one of the easier parts of becoming a citizen over here.

Somewhat off topic but I think a substantial fraction of US citizens fail that quiz lmao.

I love your sig btw.

Reactions: fedupsoul and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
sample questions for the test:

What is the Marshal Plan?
What does Manifest Destiny Mean?
What made the U.S. become involved in WW2?
Where did the first colonists land?
Somewhat off topic but I think a substantial fraction of US citizens fail that quiz lmao.
I have an Amazon Echo with Alexa and I've been playing the U.S. history game with it where it asks questions. It's interesting, if you like U.S. history.

Last edited:
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
It's not easy to get baby

Reactions: fedupsoul