T

TurningintoR

Mar 18, 2019
I have 50 paracetamol, 30 naproxen, 21 venlafaxen and 12 ibuprofen. Is this enough to od? I'm planning to do it tonight

Reactions: 21Neberg and Kikoo Loool
T

TurningintoR

Mar 18, 2019
What do you think I should do then? I've got blades. I really just want to do it at home

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I have 50 paracetamol, 30 naproxen, 21 venlafaxen and 12 ibuprofen. Is this enough to od? I'm planning to do it tonight
No, never try to ctb by an od of otc meds. Instead, try to get N or SN.

Reactions: throwaway_2620 and 21Neberg
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I concur with Toomuchpast: this will probably be quite painful and you might end up destroying your liver yet remaining alive. There are far better methods and I would think it through before doing something that drastic.

My youngest brother survived an aspirin OD which very nearly cost him his liver. The ER-doc told us this.

Reactions: brighter, 21Neberg, WOODESITY and 1 other person
T

TurningintoR

Mar 18, 2019
I have a mixture of antiemetics, if I take those before would it help? Naproxen is a strong painkiller. I either have that or blades and only a shower so no bath to make slitting my wrists easier

Reactions: brighter and Kikoo Loool
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I have a mixture of antiemetics, if I take those before would it help? Naproxen is a strong painkiller. I either have that or blades and only a shower so no bath to make slitting my wrists easier

I honestly have no idea whether that would work or not. I'd be very wary of over the counter drugs, even in combination with strong painkillers. I'd suggest to explore this forum and search for a better alternative if you must.

What brought you to the conviction you have to do this tonight?

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
No, antiemetics will prevent you from throwing up but you risk to destroy you liver, suffer a lot and survive painfully. otc pills and blades are very bad means to ctb, sorry.

otc pills are not enough lethal to ctb efficiently, it's like car exhaust gas (no more enough co because of pollution norms).

Reactions: Jean Améry
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018

These methods are among the worst. Have you looked into partial hanging or jumping yet? Far less painful, yet higher success rates.

Reactions: thatonekris, Kikoo Loool and Jean Améry
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah..
You think you can wait for sometime and search for a method like partial or some other as @21Neberg suggested? Its better i think..You have time?

Reactions: efffervescence, Kikoo Loool and Jean Améry
T

TurningintoR

Mar 18, 2019
I honestly don't know. I don't have any place to hang, and I don't really want to jump. Are there any other ways?

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I honestly don't know. I don't have any place to hang, and I don't really want to jump. Are there any other ways?

I'm glad you're considering other ways. Nobody deserves to die in pain or worse survive with horrible injuries. Of course it's totally up to you to decide what you want to do. Let freedom reign.

Reactions: brighter and Kikoo Loool
T

TurningintoR

Mar 18, 2019
There's an artery in my foot close to the surface, I think I'm going to do that, or try tourniquet. If I do it. I feel like I should /need to. I'll update tomorrow if I haven't. If I don't update, you can assume I've succeeded

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
May you make the good choice and find what you seek.