S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
To be honest my only dream at the moment is to finally die,just be able to let me go and let my soul be finally free from all this suffering.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
No, nothing in particular. I guess I like drawing, but I'm too lazy and untalented to learn it. So that aside, I guess going through life having the least amount of troubles possible. But it looks like, the more I try to live that way, the more troubles I get.

• Love
Reactions: natthebrat
insanovty

insanovty

Sep 26, 2023
By dream, I don't mean a career which is what most people tend to think. By dream, I mean to ask if any of you have something that you really want to do in life.

For me, and as dumb as it may sound, I really want to climb a huge mountain. It's been on my mind for years now, and I can't explain why.

There's just something special about it. The arduous and lonely journey to the top. The feeling of accomplishment when you reach the peak. The realisation that at this moment, the only person that is existing is you. The feeling of truly being "on top of the world". The ability to cry out. To sit and look at the beauty around you. To have a moment of peace.

To me, it's a metaphor for overcoming the issues, the people, and the life that for some inexplicable reason is hell-bent on keeping me miserable.

The irony is that I won't really be overcoming anything. That my dream is objectively meaningless. That eventually I will have to return to the bottom once again. But at the very least, the feeling at the moment would be nice and calming.

What about you all? I'd like to hear of your dreams.
Your dream does not sound "dumb". You have an interesting dream, longing to feel a sense of peace and achievement is a good dream.

My dream would be something impossible and weird. But, I just want to be normal. I long to be reborn as something new, as an average human being.

I want to be in an average mental state where I feel neutral, happy, and sad at times. I want to be a person of average intelligence, enough to function like most average human beings. I want to be at the very least, average-looking, so a person can look at me without feeling pity, or for the opposite gender not to feel extreme repulsion.

Most of my peers view me as normal, but I don't feel normal. Nothing ever comes natural for me. When I joke, I just feel like a clown. When I do anything at all, it feels forced. It's like I'm learning how to be human and other people just do it naturally. Every second of my day just feels like an effort, that's why I want to kill myself.

I guess my dream is to just live the average life.

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Not really, I did have big dreams when I was younger to be an indie game developer or indie musician, but now I realize both that wish, and my idea of what indie culture is/was, was always unrealistic so now it's hard to really care about anything. Now I just hope to die, hopefully sooner rather than later.
No, nothing in particular. I guess I like drawing, but I'm too lazy and untalented to learn it. So that aside, I guess going through life having the least amount of troubles possible. But it looks like, the more I try to live that way, the more troubles I get.
Sounds pretty much like exactly my place in life. I used to be very productive as far as my creative works went, but that got harder once I went to college and didn't have time for them anymore. My motivation never came back once I finished, I think partly bc I'd been away from it for so long and partly bc indie culture had changed so much while I was away. So now my only goal is to find an ordinary job where I can be left alone, which unfortunately those are very rare nowadays.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom