• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
In this era where medicine can make a suicidal person a living hell, in case of failed suicidal attempts with several injuries to the brain or organs, you can't be impulsive about ctb if you want to make sure you don't survive.

In my search for a irreversible method of ctb I found DNP.

Info:
"DNP is an industrial chemical widely used in manufacturing. Discovered in 1933, it incidentally was identified as promoting weight loss. As much as 2 lbs/week loss could be seen, which drove its use as a diet aid. DNP uncouples mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation, interfering with the body's ability to store energy as ATP. This leads to a dramatic increase in the metabolic rate, and hyperthermia to dissipate the heat. A secondary effect of depletion of ATP caused release of calcium from the sarcoplasmic reticulum and intractable muscle contractions which would generate additional thermal heat.

Unfortunately, its narrow therapeutic window, meant that even while taking recommended doses levels could become "toxic", and severe side effects were seen including blindness (dinitrophenol cataracts) and death. Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act of 1938 called the chemical "extremely dangerous and not fit for human consumption". Popularity quickly waned and reported complications from the drug nearly disappeared."

DNP burns you alive basically so you must not use it by itself. You need to be out of consciousness. But it is irreversible and there's no antidote.

So I was thinking about combining this with a CO method that induces unconscious quivkly. This will make sure not surviving the CO, as the DNP with have eaten your body from inside with a big dose. So even if you somhow made it to hospital you wouldn't live for too

Thoughts?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, DogWalker and detached
S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
You absolutely do not want yo use DNP.

It will literally cook you alive from inside out. If there is even the slightest chance you will be conscious this one of the worst ways to die.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I think DNP is the best irreversible no antidote drugs that I always was looking for.
Azide is too hard to get and may be treated sometimes.
DNP cooks you inside so there's 0 chance ok living longer in this shit life. Not hard to get either.
This has to be used as a complement with a main method that will comatose you before DNP starts finishing the job.
But knowing once those pills are in my mouth that's it is the best. So relieving.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and DogWalker
D

DogWalker

May 13, 2019
Funny to find DNP on the first page considering I came here to specifically search for peoples thoughts on DNP. I'm into bodybuilding and recent got myself a ton of DNP for the fat burning qualities. I'm not 'fat' but just have too high a body fat % to show muscle to a level I'd like so I wanted to rapidly burn some before starting a serious bulk to put on more muscle than I've previously had. I mostly just want to look good for my wife and for the fun of having muscle. I don't compete, it is really just for me and her. But I also don't care that much about life so I'm willing to risk DNP.

But using it as a CTB method has been seriously on my mind lately since it is the first time I've had immediate access to 'death in a pill container'. And I've been thinking about it mostly because... it works. The stuff just kills people if you take too much. Done. I'm currently at 475mg daily (and it builds up in your system because of the half life so I have more in my body) I'm generally sweating quite a lot. Pretty much like it is a hot summer day, no air conditioning and humid out. Makes sleeping hard so I just ice packs wrapped in tshirts all around me since air conditioning will turn my wife into an ice cube herself.

I've researched hyperthermia deaths and come up with mixed results. My main concern has been the experience of dying. People describe it as 'cooking to death' but I think that is kind of dramatic way to describe hyperthermia that makes for catchy clickbait headlines when people die from it. Usually it is just people with eating disorders stupidly taking like 20 pills at once because they think it will make them lose fat faster. The process from what I've read is more like dying from a fever. Sometimes it seems like it wouldn't be too bad. Because the effects replicate a really bad fever in the end. Hyperthermia happens from fevers and people die from the heat alone. Thing is with DNP, it can't be undone or cure, or cooled down. Once it is happening... you are done. Which I like a lot.

What I also like is the possibility that you are in hyperthermia mode enough your brain gets toasted and you just kind of turn off into coma.

The idea spanishguy22 says about using something else that will at least knock you out sounds good. The idea of knowing I'm dying... and feeling bad about my wife or having last minute regrets isn't fun. Because once you do this... you are done. It would be preferable to not have to witness the agony of love ones and have to explain while sweating my ass to death what I've done and why. People losing weight rarely go over 500mg. The max you see is really 750 daily and those are for the crazies risking it and reporting results. I've seen one person do 1000mg. Over that is generally just considered the death zone. But if you take like 20 250mg pills that is 5000mg in your system all at once... how could it not kill you. Heck I got 100 pills for $100. Might as well do 50 pills.

This is long so got to wrap it up. Any ideas of what to take to knock ones self out for a long enough time while the DNP does its thing?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Funny to find DNP on the first page considering I came here to specifically search for peoples thoughts on DNP. I'm into bodybuilding and recent got myself a ton of DNP for the fat burning qualities. I'm not 'fat' but just have too high a body fat % to show muscle to a level I'd like so I wanted to rapidly burn some before starting a serious bulk to put on more muscle than I've previously had. I mostly just want to look good for my wife and for the fun of having muscle. I don't compete, it is really just for me and her. But I also don't care that much about life so I'm willing to risk DNP.

But using it as a CTB method has been seriously on my mind lately since it is the first time I've had immediate access to 'death in a pill container'. And I've been thinking about it mostly because... it works. The stuff just kills people if you take too much. Done. I'm currently at 475mg daily (and it builds up in your system because of the half life so I have more in my body) I'm generally sweating quite a lot. Pretty much like it is a hot summer day, no air conditioning and humid out. Makes sleeping hard so I just ice packs wrapped in tshirts all around me since air conditioning will turn my wife into an ice cube herself.

I've researched hyperthermia deaths and come up with mixed results. My main concern has been the experience of dying. People describe it as 'cooking to death' but I think that is kind of dramatic way to describe hyperthermia that makes for catchy clickbait headlines when people die from it. Usually it is just people with eating disorders stupidly taking like 20 pills at once because they think it will make them lose fat faster. The process from what I've read is more like dying from a fever. Sometimes it seems like it wouldn't be too bad. Because the effects replicate a really bad fever in the end. Hyperthermia happens from fevers and people die from the heat alone. Thing is with DNP, it can't be undone or cure, or cooled down. Once it is happening... you are done. Which I like a lot.

What I also like is the possibility that you are in hyperthermia mode enough your brain gets toasted and you just kind of turn off into coma.

The idea spanishguy22 says about using something else that will at least knock you out sounds good. The idea of knowing I'm dying... and feeling bad about my wife or having last minute regrets isn't fun. Because once you do this... you are done. It would be preferable to not have to witness the agony of love ones and have to explain while sweating my ass to death what I've done and why. People losing weight rarely go over 500mg. The max you see is really 750 daily and those are for the crazies risking it and reporting results. I've seen one person do 1000mg. Over that is generally just considered the death zone. But if you take like 20 250mg pills that is 5000mg in your system all at once... how could it not kill you. Heck I got 100 pills for $100. Might as well do 50 pills.

This is long so got to wrap it up. Any ideas of what to take to knock ones self out for a long enough time while the DNP does its thing?
Extremely good post thanks.
I really hope hyperthermia isn't cooking one to death, indeed that seems typical clickbaot material.
It's death guarantee is such a great appeal. Easily accessible too unlike Azide.
You could knock out with SN, butenadiol or CO. Gun obvious choice if you can.

For guaranteed death with SN: 40mg meto 1h before then 6000mg dnp powder + 20g sn 120ml (dnp takes 30 min+ to act I think?).

Great video from a wise bodybuilder of the America scene in which he gives info and confirms @DogWalker premise that you actually die before your organs cook from the hyperthermia.
It would be very uncomfortable but you wouldn't "burn" perse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018

My question is: which "type" of hyperthermia do you experience?
Is it like having a fever? So basically the temperature rises but you do not feel hot, on the contrary you feel cold, you do experience the effects of a high body temperature tho (headache, difficulty concentrating, ecc.); or you feel like staying in a sauna, so you sweat and do feel hot?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and throwaway777
D

DogWalker

May 13, 2019
My question is: which "type" of hyperthermia do you experience?
Is it like having a fever? So basically the temperature rises but you do not feel hot, on the contrary you feel cold, you do experience the effects of a high body temperature tho (headache, difficulty concentrating, ecc.); or you feel like staying in a sauna, so you sweat and do feel hot?

Spanishguy22, thanks for the ideas about knockout possibilities. And yes I've also watch his videos on the subject before getting the DNP myself. If your brain gets toasted and isn't capable of functioning, things are going to go strange fast, coma city, barely conscious. Combined with methods you mention it could be quite the combo. And I like it because it doesn't destroy the my body for family. Like I consider just putting my head on train tracks all the time, but I wouldn't want to do that to my wife or to the person operating the train.

Yeah it is a good point by Baku, what 'type' of hyperthermia. Because yeah... I DON'T feel cold as a fever would. At the moment I feel hot like a dripping humid summer day with the 475mg max I'm willing to take (most do between 250-500mg). Though much more is running through my system because of the build up effect. With no external source of heat, I would imagine it would just be this but more extreme. Like it wouldn't feel like a frying pan, skillet, over, or fire... or at least I would hope so the 'cooking' part headlines talk about seems a tad silly to me to just to grab peoples attention with headlines. From the people have have experimented at dangerous higher doses they just feel hot and sweat a ton ton ton more. I question if it will feel like heatstroke and you get sick and start vomiting. But as the body parts start shutting down there may be hardcore cramping and muscle death pain if you aren't lucky and your brain goes quickly. I did read of one instance of heart attack from the hyperthermia. It probably sucks to experience... which I suppose is why it is good to be knocked out for it.

My wife is such a good person I don't know if I'll ever be able to go through with it. I often just wished we'd both die in a car crash or something. The guilt I feel about her just contributes more suicidal thoughts... but then also makes me not for her sake... it is a bizarre paradox of thought for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MistakesHappen