• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Before checking out, I seriously recommend trying DMT at least once.
It's been found to have amazing results treating people with terminal prognosis, for relief from PTSD and in many instances of severe depression.
Suicidal individuals have referred to it as a "reset" switch. It's not addictive and nobody dies from it. A DMT trip is intense, but only lasts about 15 minutes. The intensity can be scary, but this can be mitigated with the use of copious preparation. The more you understand, the less daunting it is.
There's a common misconception that psychadelics cause mental illness. Much of the research into the medical use of DMT has been conducted "underground" due to the criminalisation of psychadelics and the disproportionate penalties applied to their use. However, barely any evidence to support the theory that it leads to occurrences of mental illness, exist. Note that I use the term "use" as I personally don't believe it's possible to abuse psychadelics. Even a negative experience is one we can learn from.
While LSD, LSA and mushroom trips definitely have the potential to offer self reflection on a level that's not possible to achieve in any other way, I'm getting on a bit now so tend to find an 8 hour trip exhausting.
A 15 minute DMT trip is more intense, but should you find yourself out of your depth, you only have to wait it out. I'm happy to offer tips if anyone has questions that I might be able to assist with.
Meantime.. just research... there's no such thing as reading too much.

D!psh!tMcgee

D!psh!tMcgee

First Zealot in the Cult of John Moses Browning
Nov 28, 2023
i know i could ask the magical box known as google but i'm being a lazy ass what does DMT stand for and do you have any more articles i could look at?

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
I tried but I couldn't inhale, it burnt like all hell. Maybe I did it wrong idk, lmk what you think but, I have tried acid a few times and I take shrooms at least a couple days every two months or so at the least.

time2fly47

time2fly47

Cowboy
Nov 25, 2023
Deems is dope I saw the Pharos last time

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
I tried but I couldn't inhale, it burnt like all hell. Maybe I did it wrong idk, lmk what you think but, I have tried acid a few times and I take shrooms at least a couple days every two months or so at the least.
If it burnt a lot, it was too hot, impure, or both. Too hot is most likely. impure just tends to taste really icky and be kinda irritating to the throat and lungs. DMT does not like direct heat to vaporize and has a fairly narrow range between vaporizing, and degrading. It takes some rather creative solutions to effectively vaporize in freebase form. Salt forms should never be vaporized in any way.

The rest of this info is for anyone who sees this thread.
We have heard of people filling vaporizer cartridges with it and a lot of people seem to find that to be effective. We are not sure what carrier is used though. Oh how we miss this wonderful substance. We could never handle more than a microdose of shrooms. Full ego-death and 'through the gates' breakthrough DMT trips were much better for us.
You can also infuse it + certain MAOI's into anything herbal to have it in a smokeable form known as "Changa". That form is much more forgiving, but can still taste icky. The MAOI makes the experience a lot more comprehensible as well as longer and slowed down a lot. Adding an MAOI to the mix also lets you work up to where you want to be instead of blasting off in seconds as you can dose, see where you land in like 2 minutes, and take more if you wish.
It can also be consumed orally if in salt form (eg, DMT Fumerate), but that requires a massive MAOI dose (typically caapi or Syrian Rue extract, both of which can make you feel awfully icky in the doses needed). We have tried that method a few times, however even with insane doses (250mg DMT-fumerate), we have never been able to get more than threshold effects even if we predosed rue extract high enough to be rue drunk, seeing tracers, and super nauseaus. There is a reversible MAOI that provides the desired effects without the icky side effects, we just can't remember the name of it.
That magical substance has certainly shoved us out of bad mindsets before. Being able to look at everything from another perspective with seemingly no connection to any of it is great for being able to process things without emotion or ego getting in the way. We very much regret having to dispose of what was a lifetime supply earlier this year.
We highly recommend an experience trip-sitter with this substance (particularly experienced with DMT). High doses come with a loss of conciousness for the duration, and this can be very scary both for the user, and anyone present that isn't familiar with the substance. And never use it in a dangerous enviroment or anywhere near water. DMT on it's own has never caused death directly, however a very notable member of a certain nexus drowned in a river he had chosen to take a journey in front of. Also, MAOI's have a LOT of potentially dangerous interactions with everything from other meds, to things you woudln't think of like grapefruit juice. For any worried about addiction, don't worry about it with this substance. If you try to abuse it, it will stop being effective, and even has a tendency to push people away from it if they try to use it too often.

• Love
Reactions: TheLastGreySky
TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
If it burnt a lot, it was too hot, impure, or both. Too hot is most likely. impure just tends to taste really icky and be kinda irritating to the throat and lungs. DMT does not like direct heat to vaporize and has a fairly narrow range between vaporizing, and degrading. It takes some rather creative solutions to effectively vaporize in freebase form. Salt forms should never be vaporized in any way.

The rest of this info is for anyone who sees this thread.
We have heard of people filling vaporizer cartridges with it and a lot of people seem to find that to be effective. We are not sure what carrier is used though. Oh how we miss this wonderful substance. We could never handle more than a microdose of shrooms. Full ego-death and 'through the gates' breakthrough DMT trips were much better for us.
You can also infuse it + certain MAOI's into anything herbal to have it in a smokeable form known as "Changa". That form is much more forgiving, but can still taste icky. The MAOI makes the experience a lot more comprehensible as well as longer and slowed down a lot. Adding an MAOI to the mix also lets you work up to where you want to be instead of blasting off in seconds as you can dose, see where you land in like 2 minutes, and take more if you wish.
It can also be consumed orally if in salt form (eg, DMT Fumerate), but that requires a massive MAOI dose (typically caapi or Syrian Rue extract, both of which can make you feel awfully icky in the doses needed). We have tried that method a few times, however even with insane doses (250mg DMT-fumerate), we have never been able to get more than threshold effects even if we predosed rue extract high enough to be rue drunk, seeing tracers, and super nauseaus. There is a reversible MAOI that provides the desired effects without the icky side effects, we just can't remember the name of it.
That magical substance has certainly shoved us out of bad mindsets before. Being able to look at everything from another perspective with seemingly no connection to any of it is great for being able to process things without emotion or ego getting in the way. We very much regret having to dispose of what was a lifetime supply earlier this year.
We highly recommend an experience trip-sitter with this substance (particularly experienced with DMT). High doses come with a loss of conciousness for the duration, and this can be very scary both for the user, and anyone present that isn't familiar with the substance. And never use it in a dangerous enviroment or anywhere near water. DMT on it's own has never caused death directly, however a very notable member of a certain nexus drowned in a river he had chosen to take a journey in front of. Also, MAOI's have a LOT of potentially dangerous interactions with everything from other meds, to things you woudln't think of like grapefruit juice. For any worried about addiction, don't worry about it with this substance. If you try to abuse it, it will stop being effective, and even has a tendency to push people away from it if they try to use it too often.
Okay, well I personally like to trip by myself but I'll have my friend trip with me since idk what I'm doing lol. Thanks a lot.

• Love
Reactions: _Broken_alice
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Okay, well I personally like to trip by myself but I'll have my friend trip with me since idk what I'm doing lol. Thanks a lot.
With prior psychedelic experience, you should be ok to journey solo if you prefer. Having a friend there is great though. Just make sure they know that verbal communication goes somewhere else, even at less than fully immersive doses. Make sure to think about physical safety a lot. We loved being in bed in a puddle of blankets and pillows. All of our many (100+) journeys were solo. And we've trip-sat for 3x other people that wanted to give it a try. Even the really bad dark trips never really bothered us so solo was fine. Some don't fare as well and it is impossible to know ahead of time.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I did dmt once,alone and it fuckin freaked me out.

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
With prior psychedelic experience, you should be ok to journey solo if you prefer. Having a friend there is great though. Just make sure they know that verbal communication goes somewhere else, even at less than fully immersive doses. Make sure to think about physical safety a lot. We loved being in bed in a puddle of blankets and pillows. All of our many (100+) journeys were solo. And we've trip-sat for 3x other people that wanted to give it a try. Even the really bad dark trips never really bothered us so solo was fine. Some don't fare as well and it is impossible to know ahead of time.
I'm not concerned about the intensity, I don't want to over heat it. Idk I tried using a fiberglass pot pipe, it didn't work out well.