BoredNTired

BoredNTired

Wants to sleep for a good long while
Sep 30, 2024
I've found DMC and plan to order from them, but it seems like they don't deliver to PO boxes or UPS stores, just direct adresses. I still live with my guardian and he's home more often than me, and I never order anything online. The only other thing I've ordered online he's has checked the contents of before telling me it was delivered, and I'd prefer not to have to deal with that, so does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to solve this? I've considered trying to get a friend involved and having it shipped to them instead, just lying about what i got shipped and why to my dad, or getting a hotel room and having it shipped there, though thats dependant on if DMC is completely accurate on the delivery date. If anyone has any advice on what I should do or other ideas for how to get it delivered, please let me know.

Last edited:
BoredNTired

BoredNTired

Wants to sleep for a good long while
Sep 30, 2024
what's DMC? keep seeing it in threads.
A reliable and commonly used seller of SN that ships to a ton of countries. We have to abreviate it and avoid directly linking it because selling SN to people looking to CTB is likely to get it taken down.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
s.s.scriptties

s.s.scriptties

Lookin' for a CTP partner
Jun 15, 2024
Ah yeah thanks, I was jus referred to it rn.
Damnnnn, SN is expensive... It's 70$ thas like 3398 Egyptian pounds

Last edited:
S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
A reliable and commonly used seller of SN that ships to a ton of countries. We have to abreviate it and avoid directly linking it because selling SN to people looking to CTB is likely to get it taken down
Yeah do not share the source of it on here if somebody wants it bad enough they can find it pro lifers have nothing better to do than just Make our lives worse and they probably roam the forum

Reactions: sadlittleman32, opheliaoveragain and Plato'sCaveDweller
S

syph_ilis

Apr 11, 2024
I've messaged DMC and they said they were able to deliver it to a PO box, although I cannot fully confirm as I have yet to finalize my order with them.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Ah yeah thanks, I was jus referred to it rn.
Damnnnn, SN is expensive... It's 70$ thas like 3398 Egyptian pounds
SN is not expensive at all, it's like $3 a kilo. DMC is, because he wants to make tons of money off suicidal people's back. (But who am I to judge?…)

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Plato'sCaveDweller, Musiclover338 and 1 other person
s.s.scriptties

s.s.scriptties

Lookin' for a CTP partner
Jun 15, 2024
SN is not expensive at all, it's like $3 a kilo. DMC is, because he wants to make tons of money off suicidal people's back. (But who am I to judge?…)
Thas kinda lame

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Musiclover338 and offbalance
mercybell

mercybell

rock bottom has a basement
Oct 1, 2024
I've messaged DMC and they said they were able to deliver it to a PO box, although I cannot fully confirm as I have yet to finalize my order with them.
If you do end up ordering, could you keep me posted on if it was able to be delivered to a PO Box?

Reactions: BoredNTired
S

syph_ilis

Apr 11, 2024
If you do end up ordering, could you keep me posted on if it was able to be delivered to a PO Box?
Sure, I'll keep you updated. I've actually just ordered it today and have put the shipping address as a PO Box, so hopefully it'll arrive without any problems.

BlueCup

BlueCup

Apr 27, 2024
I don't think you can find dmc on your own, it doesn't show up in search engines, even with the right keywords

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I don't think you can find dmc on your own, it doesn't show up in search engines, even with the right keywords
Not true. People have said enough on threads here, I'm not going to contribute to the clues.