• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This wat feel brain end lose lose all disapr no come any even small illne make go even no hon any time move make go wat do no have any, now ni feel any brain, me no exst no slf no any, nobd undrstd thhis all lose ,rly no want stay this awfl life

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Talvikki, divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I wish you could find your freedom. Your posts always make me feel so sad. No one deserves to be left to have to live like this. This world is so cruel.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Talvikki, Hollowman and 7 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so sorry for your suffering and pain. I hope you can find a way to get your peace soon ❤️

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Talvikki, LastLoveLetter and 2 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I'm so sorry you have to endure so much, @CTB Dream. That feeling of your very sense of self slipping away is awful, a horrendous and helpless and unstoppable loss. I can relate but can't claim to in any way grasp the extent of your deterioration and it saddens me to see you suffer like this.

You've shown nothing but care and support to me and many others here, even while contending with so much pain yourself, and I admire you very much. I'm always here to listen. Sending lots of love.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Talvikki, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This wat feel brain end lose lose all disapr no come any even small illne make go even no hon any time move make go wat do no have any, now ni feel any brain, me no exst no slf no any, nobd undrstd thhis all lose ,rly no want stay this awfl life
It's evil that they made Nembutal and assisted suicide crimes. People that are suffering should have the right and option to easily exit this hell if they want to

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Talvikki, Csmith8827 and 2 others