stormrOzzy

stormrOzzy

Apr 8, 2019
1 year I see myself lost in who to be. Sometimes I have normal days, thoughts and desires that society says are "normal". So in a matter of seconds, I wonder how fun and fun it would be to eat a human brain,
I feel the desperate desire to hurt a specific person and observe
la in pain watching me with a terrified face like "I never imagined you would be able to do it" feels so good! I feel my heart beating in my blood with speed, an adrenaline rush and the pleasure of committing everything.
What's up,
After a few more minutes,
the other personality comes back to show that this is "wrong" and that I should deal with it just as a sanity on the other side that I should not feed, should ignore.

I wonder every day.
And if one day I can't ignore it, will I get carried away by this feeling?
I don't want to be arrested and I admit that I wish I could do things without suffering consequences, I think that's the only thing that keeps me from doing wrong things.

Maybe I'm just a mentally ill guy who should die not to cause harm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, Broken Chimera, disabledandhopeless and 3 others
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
I think I can somewhat relate. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose my control totally in a second even though I'm controlling myself just fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: itsamadworld and Yomyom
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
Hello. I also have a problem with inner rage, and an imaginary hit list. But my methods would not be so up, close, and personal, but i don't like to get my hands dirty....Anyways, not gonna lie, yours sounds a tad sadistic.... I find the best remedy is just to get away from those people that cause me the upset. I imagine this person caused you such inner-torment, that you want to cause that individual torment, and who could blame you there? I won't.....But as far as I am concerned, I'd rather the CUNTS that I hate, live life. Life alone will bring that person enough suffering and torments, i hope...Because DEATH can be too easy.!!...though your method sounds merciless, quite honestly...If I did it, I just know i would get caught, because i have apbergers and i sing like a bird. SO it would have to be a murder -suicide, but what if i didn't successfully cbt?....Personally for me, i just would take myself out as mercifully as possible, if i were too keen on satiating my hit list... You will get caught too The FBI or whatever police force of whatever country, will go thru your computer, your home, your life with a fine tooth comb, find your messages, DNA- whatever.... and then you could end up somebody's b--ch in prison....That's the way I see it! And that's too riskay for me personally...

Last edited: