synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
the dissociation is worse rn. my face feels tight-ish. legs feel like jello. i think derealization is mixing in with fronting dissociation.

i feel like a Disneyland Fastpass machine, giving back what you desire from me and not having any original thoughts.

my partner is messaging me but for some reason it isn't reaching my head.

i want to screw my head off and release the pressure.

i think the event from my parents triggered this.

everyone i know is not doing well. i feel useless.

i am a fraud.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and mertvets
tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
dissociation isn't fun and i'm sorry you're experiencing all of this right now.

if you know of any grounding coping mechanisms to maybe try and help you come back to reality please try them, it can be dangerous at times, especially if you don't remember doing certain things while dissociating.

you are real. you are here and you are breathing. put you're hand on your chest and feel ur heartbeat.

i hope you feel better. sending love <3

Reactions: synthcadia
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
dissociation isn't fun and i'm sorry you're experiencing all of this right now.

if you know of any grounding coping mechanisms to maybe try and help you come back to reality please try them, it can be dangerous at times, especially if you don't remember doing certain things while dissociating.

you are real. you are here and you are breathing. put you're hand on your chest and feel ur heartbeat.

i hope you feel better. sending love <3
i don't really know any grounding mechanisms, i can try to look some up.

i am glad i am too lazy to open my window because i'm contemplating jumping out of it but then i'd be taken away and i'd be a failure.

and thank you, you are amazing. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: tiredcat
male user

male user

Aug 28, 2023
Sorry to hear this... I had some dissociation episodes a few years ago, I can relate completely, for some reason looking out of my window always helped me, maybe try that too?
Best wishes

Reactions: synthcadia
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
Sorry to hear this... I had some dissociation episodes a few years ago, I can relate completely, for some reason looking out of my window always helped me, maybe try that too?
Best wishes
i will try that, thank you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: male user