19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I sleep all day now. The times where I can't sleep I either stare blankly, or spend all my time on my phone. I've noticed it get worse and worse the more insane and trapped I feel in my own home. Everything has been falling apart for me for years, and I'm at an inescapable rock bottom. The only way for me to not burst out in suicidal anger is my dissociating and forgetting I'm alive. Today I decided to go outside, and I got so terrified of my own mind that I paralyzed myself and closed my eyes. I can't breathe as myself, I have to be far far away from myself just to be able to think.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, DynamicDepression and Doombox
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really is torture and I cannot even imagine how hard it must be what you have to endure. I'm sorry that you suffer. I wish you the best.

27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
Most relatable post I've seen on here so far . I have those "void" eyes where I'm completely in space most of the time or staring at my phone screen. Pure torture , I am sorry you're going through it

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and Fadeawaaaay
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I sleep all day now. The times where I can't sleep I either stare blankly, or spend all my time on my phone. I've noticed it get worse and worse the more insane and trapped I feel in my own home. Everything has been falling apart for me for years, and I'm at an inescapable rock bottom. The only way for me to not burst out in suicidal anger is my dissociating and forgetting I'm alive. Today I decided to go outside, and I got so terrified of my own mind that I paralyzed myself and closed my eyes. I can't breathe as myself, I have to be far far away from myself just to be able to think.
I feel you. I'm in the same place… Nothing is real except the terror of knowing there is a reality I'm ignoring… Bills that I'm not paying… a Future that will be worse than now… Life just gets reduced to the most basic biological functions… Eating shitting pissing sleeping whenever possible And boredom

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, DynamicDepression and 27clubBRIAN
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
I can relate, everything i do now is just to escape from my life.

I daydream constantly imagining myself to be someone else, someone who's everything i'm not.

Reactions: Élégie and DynamicDepression