G

Ghettofunk

Jan 27, 2020
My friend killed himself with a disposable BBQ kit put inside his car. Unfortunately he's not around to ask him how peaceful it was.

Has anyone tried this and survived?

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Search the forum and you will find your answer.

Changing your mind on SN?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ything-i-need-for-sn-ctb-except-sn-doh.31720/

Last edited:
G

Ghettofunk

Jan 27, 2020
Search the forum and you will find your answer.

Changing your mind on SN?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ything-i-need-for-sn-ctb-except-sn-doh.31720/

Yeah. I know people say it's peaceful but I've heard others say it's not really a good way to go.

Edit : but SN isn't necessarily of the table.

Rd

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Yeah. I know people say it's peaceful but I've heard others say it's not really a good way to go.

Edit : but SN isn't necessarily of the table.

It did look like that from your previous post. i wasn't sure if you actually acquired SN, since last month.

But have you searched the forums for information on CTB via CO?
Not to deter you from anything.. but failing to exit using CO can have some nasty effects.

Last edited:
G

Ghettofunk

Jan 27, 2020
It did look like that from your previous post. i wasn't sure if you actually acquired SN, since last month.

But have you searched the forums for information on CTB via CO?
Not to deter you from anything.. but failing to exit using CO can have some nasty effects.

People say you can get it through "a popular auction site" but I haven't been able to find an

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
People say you can get it through "a popular auction site" but I haven't been able to find an

People say a lot of shit LOL *sorry*
It is out there. Although i guess it depends on where you live and shipping etc etc. Also beware being scammed. You can try searching the forum for possible leads. I'm personally not comfortable with providing information how to acquire it. If you get fucked then i'm the one that fucked you :wink:

You never replied back if you researched CTB using CO. Have you done that?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Site search results for "co survived"

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/267685/?q=Co+survived&o=relevance

Reactions: Anhedonic
G

Ghettofunk

Jan 27, 2020
People say a lot of shit LOL *sorry*
It is out there. Although i guess it depends on where you live and shipping etc etc. Also beware being scammed. You can try searching the forum for possible leads. I'm personally not comfortable with providing information how to acquire it. If you get fucked then i'm the one that fucked you :wink:

You never replied back if you researched CTB using CO. Have you done that?

I fell asleep yesterday. Yeah, I researched and its pretty much what I had in mind.

What do you know about SN? Is it relatively peaceful to other methods?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I fell asleep yesterday. Yeah, I researched and its pretty much what I had in mind.

What do you know about SN? Is it relatively peaceful to other methods?

All i know about SN is from what i've read in this forum and the web. I never even knew about it til i came here. I can't say if it's peaceful or not, i haven't attempted it. You can take a look at the thread (listed below) for more information on SN, there a section about documented cases also. There also a lot of other threads in the forum about people trying it and surviving and those who didn't survive, usually those are good bye threads.
I hope this helps somewhat.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

E

Eertyuio

May 11, 2020
if you use a portable bbq, how do you put it out if it burns for like 2 hours? do you wait until its all out??

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
All you need to know is easily found by searching CO method in the search bar. The instructions are listed pretty clearly what to burn, how long, what to look for etc.
You need to know your method well.

E

Eertyuio

May 11, 2020
@livingsucks I know that for coal, you pour it out after 20-25 mins but for the disposable bbq this isn't possible so im confused. any help would be appreciated. should I put it out with sand?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Same as charcoal you wait for it to turn ashy grey. Not smoking. But i have no idea if this will work the same

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@livingsucks I know that for coal, you pour it out after 20-25 mins but for the disposable bbq this isn't possible so im confused. any help would be appreciated. should I put it out with sand?
Stumbled on this maybe it's helpful

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/disposable-bbq-car-method-co-simplified.25162/

J

johntee23

Jan 31, 2021
My friend killed himself with a disposable BBQ kit put inside his car. Unfortunately he's not around to ask him how peaceful it was.

Has anyone tried this and survived?
Would the car not be set alight? I was thinking of trying this method in a small bathroom which ceramic tiles making sure to remove anything flammable. One thing to remember is that no one else should be harmed in any attempt to CTB.