finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
im fat ugly disgusting and stupid, moved in with my boyfriend and his family and i've spent the last couple days cleaning up their new puppy's shit and piss which makes me fucking gag and it keeps doing it on the CARPET near my bed and i have to live and sleep next to iits nasty fucking diarrhea and everytime their other dogs lick my face it makes me feel revolting, disgusting greasy fucking spit on my face giving me disgusting comedone acne and making my ugly pig fucking old rotting man face even worse with shitty digusting discolored skin and it's literally making me want to kill myself and fucking cut myself and shoot my face off so no one can look at it. Ive been eating so much that ive been shitting a lot too and the act of shitting is the nastiest, most vile act. Nothing tops it nothing makes me want to slit my throat more than when i feel a BM coming on. Fucking actually repulsive disgusting skin i can literlaly feel it sitting on my face and body likei can phyisclly feel the weight of my nasty skin on my body and it makes me want to cut myself. Fucking fat asshole. Literally repulsive disgusting creature. fucking die

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, OpheliasFlowers, ClownMe and 3 others
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Fuuuuuuuuck that's horrible. I remember my dad staying at this methhead's trailer when he was kicked out of the house, and there was a pig and multiple dogs in their house and they shit and pissed everywhere. Trash everywhere, I think they were hoarders. My dad stayed for a couple of days before he high tailed it out of there. Nasty.

Reactions: blueclover_.
finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
Fuuuuuuuuck that's horrible. I remember my dad staying at this methhead's trailer when he was kicked out of the house, and there was a pig and multiple dogs in their house and they shit and pissed everywhere. Trash everywhere, I think they were hoarders. My dad stayed for a couple of days before he high tailed it out of there. Nasty.
it's exactly that. but a literal pig though..i cant even imagine. I moved in with my bf almost a month ago and and theres now 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 hamster in this cramped house with 5 adults living in it. Only me and his mom do the housework so it gets fucking repulsive, and now with this new puppy it literally just smells like dog shit EVERYWHERE. i go out for groceries and come back and reflexively gag when i open the door. Feces in the fucking carpet, in our shoes, liquid fucking nasty shit everywhere and I have to clean it. I didn't sign up for this like legit it's shitting next to my bed that i have to sleep on and it makes me gag
also nice undertale pfp lol

Last edited:
Reactions: blueclover_.
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
it's exactly that. but a literal pig though..i cant even imagine. I moved in with my bf almost a month ago and and theres now 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 hamster in this cramped house with 5 adults living in it. Only me and his mom do the housework so it gets fucking repulsive, and now with this new puppy it literally just smells like dog shit. Feces in the fucking carpet, in our shoes, liquid fucking nasty shit everywhere and I have to clean it. I didn't sign up for this like legit it's shitting next to my bed that i have to sleep on and it makes me gag
I would literally just get a hammock, tent, sleeping bag and go outdoors and rest. I could not put up with that.
Get me one of these bad boys (cot).
718tYrVCxYL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: finish.me
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
it's exactly that. but a literal pig though..i cant even imagine. I moved in with my bf almost a month ago and and theres now 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 hamster in this cramped house with 5 adults living in it. Only me and his mom do the housework so it gets fucking repulsive, and now with this new puppy it literally just smells like dog shit EVERYWHERE. i go out for groceries and come back and reflexively gag when i open the door. Feces in the fucking carpet, in our shoes, liquid fucking nasty shit everywhere and I have to clean it. I didn't sign up for this like legit it's shitting next to my bed that i have to sleep on and it makes me gag

also nice undertale pfp lol
He doesn't help with anything in that house? Sounds like a man baby. Well, if you feel it's not worth it staying with him, leave. Put your happiness first.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like an horrible situation to be in. Living is very painful. No one should have to suffer like that. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I wish you the best whatever happens.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
My 1 year old dog (family dog - I'm not nearly enough commited or motivated to take care of a living being) is a big licker and biter. I've heard this passes with age, but when I go in to pet him he obssesivelly put his teeth around my wrist, every fucking time, and I get the urge to punch him in the snout. Love him though. Adorable creature.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Could be a diet/health issue if there's that much diarrhea... :I Anyway, I'm sorry you're going through all that, @finish.me. You seem like a solid fella.