Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I want to say in advance that I don't want to scare anyone. I am creating this post for discussion.
ATTENTION: photo of the corpse in the medical report. BE CAREFUL OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T LOOK AT IT.

So. In medical reports (sodium nitrite) I often come across edema of the lungs or brain.
Due to pulmonary edema, asphyxia occurs because the edema clamps the airways. That is, the air does not come at all.
And, perhaps, at the last moment, dear forum participants who died made grunting sounds with their throats, but not because they had unconscious deathbed breathing, but because asphyxia was occurring. And maybe they were still in their minds.

I REALLY hope that there will be people who will say that there will be no asphyxia. And they will not just say it, but they will also somehow confirm it with sources of information.... I don't know.

I'm just in a panic

I have read medical reports here related to sodium nitrite. There are several articles there:

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S1752928X2300094X-main.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
May as well fckin hang myself then

• Hugs
Reactions: JordanF
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
Did you noticed that the name of this forum was written on her notes next to her bed?

• Informative
Reactions: tpboy, tora and Csmith8827
RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
If I had access to better methods I wouldn't do this one obviously, we all know the risks of this method

Reactions: アホペンギン
B

Bluebunnysky

Jan 15, 2023
Most of the people who took SN and failed because they were found report going unconscious before waking up in the hospital. I don't recall any saying they felt asphyxiation before going unconscious. And I've read ALOT of reports here. Shortness of breath maybe but not throat-closed suffocation. The grunting sounds are just the body doing what the body does after the poisoning. Same idea as twitching/spasms during a hanging. You most likely aren't aware when these things happen

Reactions: Justnotme, pthnrdnojvsc and Deleted member 65988
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Most of the people who took SN and failed because they were found report going unconscious before waking up in the hospital. I don't recall any saying they felt asphyxiation before going unconscious. And I've read ALOT of reports here. Shortness of breath maybe but not throat-closed suffocation. The grunting sounds are just the body doing what the body does after the poisoning. Same idea as twitching/spasms during a hanging. You most likely aren't aware when these things happen
Yes, I also talked to one girl who quickly lost consciousness, she didn't even have nausea.

I'm just afraid, suddenly, you can return to consciousness when more deadly processes begin...
That is, in fact, we can assume that even if death occurs due to asphyxia, it will be unconscious...?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Johnks

Johnks

Aug 20, 2023
Oddly enough, this has always been a real fear for me. Now, reading this, I genuinely feel scared of this method, but I guess I don't have many options

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
It is a bit scary to me. I have acess to it as well as guns. I hate to use a gun but i think im just more comfortable with that method when my day comes.

Reactions: tora
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
It is a bit scary to me. I have acess to it as well as guns. I hate to use a gun but i think im just more comfortable with that method when my day comes.
Just use a gun. How come you're scared of it anyways? Are you a gun control activist?

N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
looks like I'm taking a trip to Mexico for N

Reactions: Atheriel, alligator and fightingforchoice
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
TBH its just a violent way to go. Would like a more peaceful method but really im seeing it aint out there unless you are willing to put a bag over your head with nitrogen
keep us posted

A

alligator

Sep 24, 2023
Any update? If you have not yet gone, can you tell us where you are planning to go / how you are planning to get N (no specifics on the source, though). I am also thinking of a trip to Mexico or one of the other South American countries where N can be found

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I want to say in advance that I don't want to scare anyone. I am creating this post for discussion.
ATTENTION: photo of the corpse in the medical report. BE CAREFUL OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T LOOK AT IT.

So. In medical reports (sodium nitrite) I often come across edema of the lungs or brain.
Due to pulmonary edema, asphyxia occurs because the edema clamps the airways. That is, the air does not come at all.
And, perhaps, at the last moment, dear forum participants who died made grunting sounds with their throats, but not because they had unconscious deathbed breathing, but because asphyxia was occurring. And maybe they were still in their minds.

I REALLY hope that there will be people who will say that there will be no asphyxia. And they will not just say it, but they will also somehow confirm it with sources of information.... I don't know.

I'm just in a panic

I have read medical reports here related to sodium nitrite. There are several articles there:

As someone with asthma I completely agree and understand your panic and concern about not being able to breathe. It has to be the most terrifying feeling in the world and I definitely don't want to go out that way.

I only heard of one report of someone seeming to have a hard time breathing. I don't know if that was right at the end due to a death rattle or not but other than that I haven't heard reports of that. I am sensitive to things something that I eat that cause asthma and I'm thinking that SN might trigger a bad asthma attack.

A death rattle is from secretions in the throat not being swallowed but that's to be expected and happens during the final unconscious phase.
Yes, I also talked to one girl who quickly lost consciousness, she didn't even have nausea.

I'm just afraid, suddenly, you can return to consciousness when more deadly processes begin...
That is, in fact, we can assume that even if death occurs due to asphyxia, it will be unconscious...?
Generally once unconscious from SN death follows although I'm not sure in all cases that happens.
I have a feeling that most of the time it's not too bad. You feel weak, dizzy, vomit, and then unconscious.

Last edited:
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I don't want to sound rude but what do you expect to happen? It was supposed to kill her and it killed her so it was a success. These types of post will always appear but at the end of the day, the results were successful.

Reactions: conarc
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I don't want to sound rude but what do you expect to happen? It was supposed to kill her and it killed her so it was a success. These types of post will always appear but at the end of the day, the results were successful.
People are afraid of suffering as it happens. I know I am.

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
There are not many truly easy and reliable methods, SN good enough for me One minute, two minutes of pain, it's okay, it's my death tax I think

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
There are not many truly easy and reliable methods, SN good enough for me One minute, two minutes of pain, it's okay, it's my death tax I think
Yes it's worth it but for me with my strong SI, who knows what I would do to save myself and end up in a hospital.

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
Yes it's worth it but for me with my strong SI, who knows what I would do to save myself and end up in a hospital.
If you are alone in the intended location, the success rate is 90 percent without medical intervention. For myself, I will destroy my SIM card or my phone so that I do not contact anyone. I never want to return. If you have a person or thing that you would like to return to, your task will be more difficult. So very depressed people do mad things