• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
What are some methods that are completely discrete? Ones that when the body is found the death can be linked to something that isn't suicide, perhaps an accident or illness or something else.

Because of current circumstances it's in my best interest to die as discretely as possible, even if it takes longer and is much more painful. Pain is not something I care about. Something that also doesn't require too much investment either and won't potentially harm others. Also something I can do by myself and won't require assistance at any step of the method.

I have some uraninite samples so I tried snorting them to try to get them stuck in my lungs but that'll take so long to actually give me cancer that I need something else. Most methods I found on here prioritized managing pain so I wasn't able to find any that prioritized discreetness.

KowakuNaiNeko

KowakuNaiNeko

Aug 5, 2023
I would think ones where the body isn't found at all would be the easiest solutions.

Falling off of a cruise ship comes to mind. Apparently it's fairly common. If you're afraid of cameras maybe getting really drunk before would make it believable.

Reactions: odazai
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think N2 (Nitrogen) leaves no telltale signs of what caused death. Of course, you have to have another party willing to remove the N2 apparatus after you CTB.

Reactions: odazai and dialogos
dogtired

dogtired

Jul 3, 2023
Overdosing on recreational drugs or pain pills would likely be seen as an accident rather than a suicide.

Reactions: dialogos
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Overdosing on recreational drugs or pain pills would likely be seen as an accident rather than a suicide.
Unless you have a history of being suicidal then it'd be very obvious. And lots of people try overdosing as a suicide attempt so you may be wrong. For example: paracetamol or ibuprofen because those are found easily at stores.

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023

This fellow member made a post about their 'discreet' method.
Sounds pretty miserable though.

Reactions: Maeve
theRetroHawk

theRetroHawk

Jun 18, 2023
The method I would use it autocide probably. I'd throwing my phone on the floor and make it look like I was reaching to get something or whatever. I wouldn't want to harm anyone else so I would either swerve into a transport or a solid object idk what yet my issue is the SI would be super hard to overcome

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and ctemourge
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
shallow water blackout.

covid vaccine roulette lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Bitten by a venomous snake.
Other animals are available.

Reactions: peace_van
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Climb up a mountain and do a wrong step. Accidents to climbers are not too uncommon.

A

Addi_Madd

Sep 12, 2020
I think I'm going to do it by a high impact incident on the freeway (into a barrier not involving anyone else obviously!!!!) so it can look plausibly like an accident.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If they just find you dead, they will want to know why and investigate.
If you are driving and die in an accident, they will do toxicology to see if you were impaired.
Even in death there are boxes that need to be checked.