kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
Hello to all,
I'm a student and I'm 19 years old, I have a lot of trouble socially and I have a lot of trouble since high school to express my emotions
On this site, even if I'm not the most active, I could read a lot of testimonies and ideas that reassure me and make me feel less alone
I first wanted to participate in a thread to make friends but my inability to create a social network was noticed because I never know what to say or what to do, I can't get any news from people and I end up never contacting them again because I always ask myself too many questions, for example "is it too late?" in the end I never do it.
So I wanted to make a discord server where we could meet and talk more easily, we could talk about everything and nothing and even for me who is very bad socially I could integrate more easily than being face to face.
I also hope that the person I was able to talk to will want to be part of this server.
I haven't created it yet because I'd like to get people's opinions and I don't know if a similar server already exists, if so please share it for others as well as for me.

Sorry if the structure of my ideas is bad, I often get lost in what I say, I hope I was able to be clear on what I wanted and if you did not understand well do not hesitate I would be happy to correct

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎, CandyK__, Chemical Animal and 1 other person
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Hello to all,
I'm a student and I'm 19 years old, I have a lot of trouble socially and I have a lot of trouble since high school to express my emotions
On this site, even if I'm not the most active, I could read a lot of testimonies and ideas that reassure me and make me feel less alone
I first wanted to participate in a thread to make friends but my inability to create a social network was noticed because I never know what to say or what to do, I can't get any news from people and I end up never contacting them again because I always ask myself too many questions, for example "is it too late?" in the end I never do it.
So I wanted to make a discord server where we could meet and talk more easily, we could talk about everything and nothing and even for me who is very bad socially I could integrate more easily than being face to face.
I also hope that the person I was able to talk to will want to be part of this server.
I haven't created it yet because I'd like to get people's opinions and I don't know if a similar server already exists, if so please share it for others as well as for me.

Sorry if the structure of my ideas is bad, I often get lost in what I say, I hope I was able to be clear on what I wanted and if you did not understand well do not hesitate I would be happy to correct
I'm new to the site but if you could help me with Discord (not sure what that is) I would be more than happy to talk

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'm new to the site but if you could help me with Discord (not sure what that is) I would be more than happy to talk
It's basically a newer skype for gamers, it's definitely aimed at younger folk like myself. Essentially servers are just chatrooms you can join, you can also private message other users.

That's pretty much the simple way to describe it.
Hello to all,

A few discords exist for this forum, I'll link them for you. If you decide to create another I'd be happy to join.

Last edited:
Reactions: imtiredreallytired
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
It's basically a newer skype for gamers, it's definitely aimed at younger folk like myself. Essentially servers are just chatrooms you can join, you can also private message other users.

I'm older but am willing to try new things. I live alone and don't have much interaction with two legged things (people). How do you get onto DIscord - I know I sound ignorant about this stuff - and well, I am. I need someone young to guide me.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'm older but am willing to try new things. I live alone and don't have much interaction with two legged things (people). How do you get onto DIscord - I know I sound ignorant about this stuff - and well, I am. I need someone young to guide me.
All you need to do is sign up with an email, some servers require a phone number to be verified on your account but those are rare. I'll link the sign up page here, you can either use it on your web browser or on an application. The application can run smoother so that's what I recommend.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
All you need to do is sign up with an email, some servers require a phone number to be verified on your account but those are rare. I'll link the sign up page here, you can either use it on your web browser or on an application. The application can run smoother so that's what I recommend.
Thank you so much for your patience.

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
A few discords exist for this forum, I'll link them for you. If you decide to create another I'd be happy to join.
Thank you I joined the first one, I will not recreate since people have already done it very well :)
Thank you so much for your patience.
I hope we can see you on the Discord server ^^

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
Brainslushy

Brainslushy

sigh
Feb 18, 2023
Not knowing what to say and all is incredibly hard to overcome. pretty much all my attempts at friend making die out quick cuz of it.

sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023

nice