• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • TOR Is back online at suicidabvrputryeg3mxdwwtwnv3eqj2koztuaiko5zn5rzodtencnad.onion

Mirror site: sanctionedsuicide.site

If your ISP has blocked the site, you can download TOR to circumvent any blocks. Be sure to follow your local laws and regulations.
  • Hello Guest,

Another update, OFCOM has reached out directly. We have made the decision to make all content unavailable in the UK for the time being. People from the UK will still be allowed to register, but content that violates the Online Safety Bill will not be viewable to the public. This officially puts us in compliance with the Onlien Safety Bill.

We would highly recommend that all users from the UK get some sort of VPN, and you should petition your lawmakers to let them know how you feel about this piece of draconian legislation.
S

scared:bug

Mar 8, 2023
Discomfort in growing. Discomfort in doing. I read that you have to "go through it". Feel the feelings. Do uncomfortable because comfort=things staying the same. I keep telling myself i need to just go ahead! Just try it for a while! Just be uncomfortable and get out of the past, the guilt, the shame, the pain, the bottomless hole that never is filled, etc etc etc. But i wake up in the morning and i scroll my phone for hours even though last night i totally promised myself that i wouldnt. That i would just deal with the discomfort. Pain is not particularly comfortable? But i think it is. It is strange because i feel as my most genuine, true and real self when i just let go into the pain and dark. All other times i feel like i am lying, pretending. It prevents me from forming connection with other humans. I am trying to learn how to see through thouhts. To discover myself beyond these patterns . But it doesnt feel very genuine. I am tired.

une vie grotesque

une vie grotesque

chronically suicidal
Mar 6, 2023
in my experience, being in a place of sadness and pain for so long makes you accustomed to these feelings. when you try to get out of it, it feels very uncomfortable and strange, like a new experience but going in blind. you need to try to push through it, you will feel better. fake it till you make it!! as @Abandoned Character said, it is a tiring journey. i feel like it's very worthwhile tho!!