Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I'm still considering various methods for ctb, but a few weeks ago they made one of these difficult to me. I was considering crash my car against a "jersey wall" (the concrete barriers that are on the highways) but now they blocked access to a "deadlock" on the highway (where it ended ). I enjoy driving and I always thought (before cowering on my last attempt) that my form of ctb would be stamping myself at 160km / h against a concrete wall ... I know that it is not a 100% reliable method because you can stay vegetable and this would be the worst of my torture, but it was so ideal ... There would be no secondary victims and there was a concrete row at the end of a straight of 800m approx, enough distance to hit the last acceleration.
Another method would be to jump off a bridge that is close to the previous point, but of the methods I'm shuffling for ctb it's the one that convinces me the least, plus it doesn't seem high enough. I put some photos in a different perspective to see how you see it.

Notsure1
Notsure2

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kat!, not-2-b-the-answer and OminousVaL
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Not necessarily an attempt but around December last year I had this truck and since I did not want to live but also was not ready to die I figured it would be fun to start drifting it, needless to say the truck is no longer around and I only have a small scar on my hand but to an extent I can understand why you would choose crashing as a method.

I doubt that is high enough, lovely location tho.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, Huntfish34, Kat! and 1 other person
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Not necessarily an attempt but around December last year I had this truck and since I did not want to live but also was not ready to die I figured it would be fun to start drifting it, needless to say the truck is no longer around and I only have a small scar on my hand but to an extent I can understand why you would choose crashing as a method.

I doubt that is high enough, lovely location tho.
Agreed. I know a lot of people have jumped from 200 feet or so and survived. The femurs are very strong. I wouldn't want to be that poor bastard who lands on his feet.

Reactions: Fehler, Huntfish34 and OminousVaL