• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
It's something I have thought about lately, if you can commit suicide, why not just disappear at the same time. The benefits of this is that you do not get a funeral, nobody knows you are dead, no trauma for anyone finding you, and it's less painful on loved ones.
It really restricts the options you have of dying though. I thought of 3 scenarios where it could possibly work, though interested to hear more.

1. You go on a skiing trip without telling anyone and you throw yourself into a Crevasse under the cover of darkness. This might be a good one for jumpers, as you will die, but just not be found either.
  2. Similar to the above but into a Volacono.
  3. Under the cover of darkness you go out to sea in a small blow up boat, you attach weights to yourself, then get in the water holding the boat and put a bullet in your head. Or you simply jump off the boat and drown. Or drink your poison on the boat and then jump overboard.

Reactions: Soul and Roger
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
I don't think a volcano would be peaceful at all, though if that's not a worry go for it I guess? You don't drown in it either, it's too dense for you to sink in like the movies show.
The problem with the first one is there is a possibility of it not being quick, either. Lying there for hours, maybe even days, before you either die or someone finds you. Sounds too agonizing, but again if pain isn't a worry then go for it.
I can understand wanting to disappear, ideally that's how I'd like to go too. What would maybe be nice is taking a trip to the suicide forest in Japan and hanging yourself without any identification on you. Get someone secluded enough, you won't be found anyways.
Be nice to see some place I haven't been, too.

Reactions: bacardirum
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
What would maybe be nice is taking a trip to the suicide forest in Japan and hanging yourself without any identification on you. Get someone secluded enough, you won't be found anyways.
Be nice to see some place I haven't been, too.

And who knows, you might get 5 minutes of fame on YouTube if Logan Paul comes along. It would be quite scary going into that forest on your own, you'd probably want to hang yourself quite fast which is a plus :)

Reactions: DrownedOctopus
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
And who knows, you might get 5 minutes of fame on YouTube if Logan Paul comes along. It would be quite scary going into that forest on your own, you'd probably want to hang yourself quite fast which is a plus :)
Exactly what I thought too lol, though I could do without even the 5 minutes of fame. Just let me go without a trace, and I'll be happy

Reactions: bacardirum
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
It's something I have thought about lately, if you can commit suicide, why not just disappear at the same time. The benefits of this is that you do not get a funeral, nobody knows you are dead, no trauma for anyone finding you, and it's less painful on loved ones.
It really restricts the options you have of dying though. I thought of 3 scenarios where it could possibly work, though interested to hear more.

1. You go on a skiing trip without telling anyone and you throw yourself into a Crevasse under the cover of darkness. This might be a good one for jumpers, as you will die, but just not be found either.
  2. Similar to the above but into a Volacono.
  3. Under the cover of darkness you go out to sea in a small blow up boat, you attach weights to yourself, then get in the water holding the boat and put a bullet in your head. Or you simply jump off the boat and drown. Or drink your poison on the boat and then jump overboard.
Whatever you do don't jump into a volcano. OMG I can only imagine the terror. Also if you have any family members that gives two fucks about you then disappearing isn't necessarily better and may be even worse as it wouldn't provide closure in their minds. They will be wondering if you got murdered or something for years.

Reactions: bacardirum and Soul