• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
this is dumb I'm not expecting any great answers but if I could make 5/10 dollars every few days honestly it would help so much- even just to be able to buy a soda once and a while or an extra onion- or pay my 30$ medical bill that'd overdue because I payed my 300$ er copay. *sigh*

I cant even mow lawns because everyone nearby has perfectly manicured property. there's no mom and pop shops I can actually *talk* too about getting a job, just huge corps that take months on end to process new people for jobs I don't even qualify for. I literally have seriously attempted twice in thr last month and stopped myself because I miss my partner desperately. I think I'd feel so so so much better if I could put any money, even literal pocket change towards seeing her. I need something. anything. anything

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
You can use a computer and type, is there a possibility of something in work-from-home data entry? What kind of disability is it and what kinds of things would it interfere with? You can be as vague as you want or not answer. There are also a few sites where you can sell old school papers you wrote for a bit of money too even though it sounds like you're looking for a consistent source, but at least it'd be something for a little bit.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Let's start a suicidal gang and take over the city. >_>
Fuck the corporations!

Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
You can use a computer and type, is there a possibility of something in work-from-home data entry? What kind of disability is it and what kinds of things would it interfere with? You can be as vague as you want or not answer. There are also a few sites where you can sell old school papers you wrote for a bit of money too.
I think the issue is more separating scams/real remote jobs? and I don't have a computer! I'm hyper mobile and end up dislocating things working in a traditional sense... tack on god awful sciatica and fatigue- i kinda deel useless. but I can do things for short periods even with pain! I also can't drive- so most the time the issue is less that I'm disabled but that I have lack of access.

at first I was honestly looking for peice work- let me mow lawns, walk dogs, babysit, tutor- and then for online jobs as assistants, I applied for secretary jobs and scheduling bathroom renovations, giving quotes for different businesses. I think some of it is me being overly hard on myself- listing all the reasons I can't find something and kinda using them against myself. but I also think some of it is I know nobody here- I have no connections and come across way younger then I am so no friends or family to help me look. sorry to ramble- I just feel like the whole world's stacked up against me. and I have no way out of where I live which is very touristy and no money to do anything fun my whole life just becomes a slog.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Utilize public facilities for internet access. IE: Library.
Apply to all corperation jobs on a Friday then follow up in person on Monday morning. In person follow up is most important. Morons send out applications and just sit at home waiting for emails. No! You have to make an appearance. Show your interest and make them pull your application out of the shit pile of countless others.

Apart from that, stop procrastinating and get serious.
You have to hustle. You can buy a 12 pack of coca cola for 5 bucks and sell them a dollar or two each at parks or on highways. There are so many little hustles out there. Selling fruits. Selling candy's. Selling coffee etc. You have to dip your toe in to some shit and see what comes out.

You also can't be scared or worry about what anyone thinks or how it looks. Get your money and focus only on that.

Short of that, see about government assistance and programs. You can provide service to cut certain expenses in some case like working in a kitchen to get free meals etc.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I think the issue is more separating scams/real remote jobs? and I don't have a computer! I'm hyper mobile and end up dislocating things working in a traditional sense... tack on god awful sciatica and fatigue- i kinda deel useless. but I can do things for short periods even with pain! I also can't drive- so most the time the issue is less that I'm disabled but that I have lack of access.

at first I was honestly looking for peice work- let me mow lawns, walk dogs, babysit, tutor- and then for online jobs as assistants, I applied for secretary jobs and scheduling bathroom renovations, giving quotes for different businesses. I think some of it is me being overly hard on myself- listing all the reasons I can't find something and kinda using them against myself. but I also think some of it is I know nobody here- I have no connections and come across way younger then I am so no friends or family to help me look. sorry to ramble- I just feel like the whole world's stacked up against me. and I have no way out of where I live which is very touristy and no money to do anything fun my whole life just becomes a slog.
Ah shit, sorry for assuming you were on a computer. I don't know why I assumed that everyone on here uses one when most people I've come across said they use mobile. My bad.

Yeah it's really hard to get your foot in the door especially with a disability despite employers being "equal" opportunity. Not being able to drive is also very limiting so you'd have to do something within walking distance. You said you live in a touristy place, is there really nothing within walking distance for you? I would've thought they'd like to bring on part-timers because they want to have the place be as nice as possible for tourists. I don't live in a touristy place though I live in a rural area so I'm just running on a bunch of assumptions right now.

I just feel like the whole world's stacked up against me. and I have no way out of where I live which is very touristy and no money to do anything fun my whole life just becomes a slog.
I feel you. I was job hunting for a while and it always felt that my disability was getting in the way of it so much. I applied to dozens of places and put in as much effort as I was able, and eventually had to settle for a job that I really will not enjoy, but at least it'll be something. There's new jobs popping up all the time every couple of days. I don't know if you want an actual part-time job or are just hoping to do favors for people for a bit of cash.

You have to hustle. You can buy a 12 pack of coca cola for 5 bucks and sell them a dollar or two each at parks or on highways. There are so many little hustles out there. Selling fruits. Selling candy's. Selling coffee etc. You have to dip your toe in to some shit and see what comes out.

You also can't be scared or worry about what anyone thinks or how it looks. Get your money and focus only on that.
And here is where I will be a contrarian. No, you can't buy a 12-pack of Coca-Cola for 5 bucks. Where I live it's 14 fucking dollars and I'm not even in a city I'm in a rural area where everything is up to 70% cheaper than cities where I live. OP is asking just to make a couple bucks every few days and cant afford a $30 medical bill so what makes you think you can sell random cans of soda to people if they're that much? The hustle grindset mindset... do you even do this sort of thing yourself or do you just tell others to do it? Those who subscribe to the ideology, it's mostly talk from what I've seen. I've seen nothing but people criticizing the sigma grindset line of thought, especially the whole reselling products sold at stores thing. I have seen exactly 0 examples of this working for people and I have tried to find them back when I was a rabid follower of sigma grindset content. I guess OP this is an option for you no matter how much I disagree with it but now I'm a little curious about whether @Sleeper System is being serious or not. There is good advice here, I just think it's phrased poorly. Maybe the word "hustle" gave me a stroke idk. The last line I agree with though and the rest of it is an option.
Morons send out applications and just sit at home waiting for emails. No! You have to make an appearance. Show your interest and make them pull your application out of the shit pile of countless others.
Odd because all of my jobs I got while never appearing or showing my face at the company aside from the final interview. All I applied to online. All had phone interviews first. Again I ask, have you done this? If you have and you were successful then I will eat my words. Once again I believe this is great advice but poorly phrased. Going in person to ask the corp for a job and physically handing them your resume, while very old-fashioned is probably a decent approach. I don't really know about the whole following up in person thing since that's going to just suggest that you're desperate, which will either hinder your hiring chances or set you up for exploitation.

Last edited:
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Ah shit, sorry for assuming you were on a computer. I don't know why I assumed that everyone on here uses one when most people I've come across said they use mobile. My bad.

Yeah it's really hard to get your foot in the door especially with a disability despite employers being "equal" opportunity. Not being able to drive is also very limiting so you'd have to do something within walking distance. You said you live in a touristy place, is there really nothing within walking distance for you? I would've thought they'd like to bring on part-timers because they want to have the place be as nice as possible for tourists. I don't live in a touristy place though I live in a rural area so I'm just running on a bunch of assumptions right now.

I feel you. I was job hunting for a while and it always felt that my disability was getting in the way of it so much. I applied to dozens of places and put in as much effort as I was able, and eventually had to settle for a job that I really will not enjoy, but at least it'll be something. There's new jobs popping up all the time every couple of days. I don't know if you want an actual part-time job or are just hoping to do favors for people for a bit of cash.

And here is where I will be a contrarian. No, you can't buy a 12-pack of Coca-Cola for 5 bucks. Where I live it's 14 fucking dollars. OP is asking just to make a couple bucks every few days and cant afford a $30 medical bill so what makes you think you can sell random cans of soda to people if they're that much? The hustle grindset mindset... do you even do this sort of thing yourself or do you just tell others to do it? Those who subscribe to the ideology, it's mostly talk from what I've seen. I've seen nothing but people criticizing the sigma grindset line of thought, especially the whole reselling products sold at stores thing. I have seen exactly 0 examples of this working for people and I have tried to find them back when I was a rabid follower of sigma grindset content. I guess OP this is an option for you no matter how much I disagree with it but now I'm a little curious about whether @Sleeper System is being serious or not. There is good advice here, I just think it's phrased poorly. Maybe the word "hustle" gave me a stroke idk. The last line I agree with though and the rest of it is an option.
Uh.. where the fuck is a 12pack of soda 14 bucks? I'm in one of the most expensive states and there are always deals like 3 pack for 15 or 24 pack waters three for 20. That's bullshit brother. There are literal immigrants crossing borders and coming here setting up little carts and stands here and there just waking up early as fuck to make a few bucks. Your prospective is so american. This mindset is for people in poverty trying to make a come up and it's not supposed to last forever. I live this life. I get up every day and go to a job that sucks getting paid less than I'm worth and I do it because the other options are worse.

Matter of fact, let me take a picture tomorrow morning of what I see in my city. Middle aged Mexican ladies up at the crack or dawn setting up little coffee stands infront of construction sites. Shit is actually illegal but no one bothers them unless some asshole complains. There are so many examples. That kind of attitude is why people are poor and remain poor. Idgaf I'm being DEAD serious. šŸ˜

Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
@dragonofenvy lmao tysm for defending me ur super sweet- they are regularly annoying enough I just have them ignored. I forgot they could comment on my posts honestly!

I will keep looking, ty for the encouragement. I feel like there must be something out there- maybe I'll just show up to one of the hotels nearby and pretend someone scheduled me for an interview hehe- I gotta find something. anywho thank u for letting me ramble- if u ever need anything my dms are open? we seem kinda similar

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022

And here is where I will be a contrarian. No, you can't buy a 12-pack of Coca-Cola for 5 bucks. Where I live it's 14 fucking dollars and I'm not even in a city I'm in a rural area where everything is up to 70% cheaper than cities where I live. OP is asking just to make a couple bucks every few days and cant afford a $30 medical bill so what makes you think you can sell random cans of soda to people if they're that much? The hustle grindset mindset... do you even do this sort of thing yourself or do you just tell others to do it? Those who subscribe to the ideology, it's mostly talk from what I've seen. I've seen nothing but people criticizing the sigma grindset line of thought, especially the whole reselling products sold at stores thing. I have seen exactly 0 examples of this working for people and I have tried to find them back when I was a rabid follower of sigma grindset content. I guess OP this is an option for you no matter how much I disagree with it but now I'm a little curious about whether @Sleeper System is being serious or not. There is good advice here, I just think it's phrased poorly. Maybe the word "hustle" gave me a stroke idk. The last line I agree with though and the rest of it is an option.

Odd because all of my jobs I got while never appearing or showing my face at the company aside from the final interview. All I applied to online. All had phone interviews first. Again I ask, have you done this? If you have and you were successful then I will eat my words. Once again I believe this is great advice but poorly phrased. Going in person to ask the corp for a job and physically handing them your resume, while very old-fashioned is probably a decent approach. I don't really know about the whole following up in person thing since that's going to just suggest that you're desperate, which will either hinder your hiring chances or set you up for exploitation.
Eat your words. I can offer ketchup or mayo if it helps you digest it better. šŸ˜†

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
they are regularly annoying enough I just have them ignored
Thank you for reminding me this feature existed.

I will keep looking, ty for the encouragement. I feel like there must be something out there- maybe I'll just show up to one of the hotels nearby and pretend someone scheduled me for an interview hehe- I gotta find something. anywho thank u for letting me ramble- if u ever need anything my dms are open? we seem kinda similar
I wouldn't go as far as pretending someone scheduled an interview because that's a bit manipulative and a bad look. You can go in with a resume and ask "hey are you looking for anyone? Part-time? I have my resume (you don't need to bring it but helps!) and I'd be willing to do whatever stuff." I did that once at a restaurant and they got the owner to come out and he interviewed me on the spot without even looking at my resume that I brought. I'm sure if you're not looking for a full-time position and just a little bit of money a hotel would be willing to give you some hours during busy times. And yeah you can ramble as much as you want that's what this forum is for. If you can't tell by how long my posts tend to get I ramble a lot too lol. I hope things go well for you! Keep us updated on how things go.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I'm not saying go to the place and hand them your resume. I'm saying follow the online protocol then make an appearance in real life. I have secured multiple jobs this way and ahead of people who applied and were waiting for weeks. This method is common for jobs that have a high volume of applicants. My suggestion is more in line with the OPs demeanor so im speaking about supermarkets, sales jobs, etc. Not CORPORATE corporate like cubical noise. I've secured security jobs, Post office jobs, Construction jobs, office jobs, etc. You obviously have to know not to come I'm being super desperate just play it cool and let them know you put an application in and give them your name. Introduce yourself to the HR person. They like that type of initiative.