• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BrokePlatypus

BrokePlatypus

My body sucks.
Jun 14, 2019
I've always struggled with wanting to be alive ever since childhood. At 18 I graduated early and joined the army to fill my life with purpose. After some time my body couldn't keep up and I got a general discharge. In the process of being discharged, I tried to end my life many times in secret to avoid getting caught and being in trouble. Those attempts didn't work and I got out of the army. I came back home to family and got a job. My health declined even more and now I can't work. It's a struggle to move my hands, legs, fingers and it's difficult for me to think. I've filed for disability and goin through the process makes me regret my life even more. I keep getting thrown between therapists because nothing is working and I just had a brain MRI yesterday. I'm currently a burden to my family because I'm young and can't work. Walking is extremely painful but I refuse to use a wheelchair because I don't look disabled and constantly get yelled at for using disabled resources as a disabled person. I can't even stand for a full shower or stand when I use the restroom. My girlfriend has to carry groceries and I get yelled at for not being a gentlemen and helping. I feel like I'm slowly turning into a vegetable and I constantly have a headache that almost never goes away unless i manage to get thc in me. Is there any public resources or any help I can get? I'm currently doubting that I get approved for disability and only become a bigger burden. Ive worked since I was 13 and trust me I wanted to work but it got to the point where people told me that I should go home. I've also been planning on using a good method to stop everything but my body is getting too weak to try anything. I've watched myself become one of the strongest, to one of the weakest. If any of you guys have any advice on what I could do to help myself with disability or finding a place or just something. Am I just at the mercy of someone who doesn't know who I am to approve my paperwork? I can't afford these therapists or doctors and my hope is close to gone.
TL;DR: I'm young and disabled, what methods can I use with my weak body?Alternatively what resources are there for me to not be a complete burden by turning into a vegetable?

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, not_a_robot, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've always struggled with wanting to be alive ever since childhood. At 18 I graduated early and joined the army to fill my life with purpose. After some time my body couldn't keep up and I got a general discharge. In the process of being discharged, I tried to end my life many times in secret to avoid getting caught and being in trouble. Those attempts didn't work and I got out of the army. I came back home to family and got a job. My health declined even more and now I can't work. It's a struggle to move my hands, legs, fingers and it's difficult for me to think. I've filed for disability and goin through the process makes me regret my life even more. I keep getting thrown between therapists because nothing is working and I just had a brain MRI yesterday. I'm currently a burden to my family because I'm young and can't work. Walking is extremely painful but I refuse to use a wheelchair because I don't look disabled and constantly get yelled at for using disabled resources as a disabled person. I can't even stand for a full shower or stand when I use the restroom. My girlfriend has to carry groceries and I get yelled at for not being a gentlemen and helping. I feel like I'm slowly turning into a vegetable and I constantly have a headache that almost never goes away unless i manage to get thc in me. Is there any public resources or any help I can get? I'm currently doubting that I get approved for disability and only become a bigger burden. Ive worked since I was 13 and trust me I wanted to work but it got to the point where people told me that I should go home. I've also been planning on using a good method to stop everything but my body is getting too weak to try anything. I've watched myself become one of the strongest, to one of the weakest. If any of you guys have any advice on what I could do to help myself with disability or finding a place or just something. Am I just at the mercy of someone who doesn't know who I am to approve my paperwork? I can't afford these therapists or doctors and my hope is close to gone.
TL;DR: I'm young and disabled, what methods can I use with my weak body?Alternatively what resources are there for me to not be a complete burden by turning into a vegetable?

American conservatives would just tell you to lift yourself up by your boot straps, work hard and change your circumstances. LOL Maybe start selling some lemonade and become a millionaire... First thing you should do is get away from people who have been brainwashed with the Calvinist/Protestant/Puritan religious work ethic and live in a middle ages and 1950s fantasy world(American conservatives etc). That would make your life a lot easier because then at least nobody will be bitching at you 24/7 and guilt tripping you 24/7 for being disabled and wanting help...which is essentially no different than bitching at a crippled dog and guilt tripping a crippled dog. Makes no fucking sense, does it? You might be suicidal because you are being treated like garbage 24/7... It also doesn't help that you were raised to think like them, therefore you are constantly mentally abusing yourself as well... But maybe deep down inside, you want to live. So the first step should be to cut out the toxic people in your life. Then get yourself a fucking wheelchair and all the other things you need to not be in pain all the time. If anyone gives you shit for that, tell him or her that Satan told you that he or she is going to burn in hell for all eternity for not behaving like Jesus. Then see if you can use your brain to make money. Maybe you are gifted when it comes to programming, for example. Not sure you can do all that in a state like Nebraska though... You might have to move... What was your MOS in the army?

Last edited:
Reactions: Orin and inconsequential
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Were you diagnosed with any conditions? Is it likely to get even worse? :aw: If I may ask...You can PM if you'd like I am also a disabled person but with mental condition I am 36...

Reactions: Egddios
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I was a 17c, definitely one of the first from Nebraska. I was interested in programming and hacking/cracking until recently when I discovered that I'm not capable of the thought it requires anymore when I tried to give it a go.

I was more talking about resources for disability, sorry for that being unclear.

Dude, you have something useful to put on your resume when it comes to finding work unlike men who were a 11B. You can pretty much learn programming for free on the internet. You don't have to be a genius hacker. But in your shoes, I'd get out of your horrible environment first, that is only going to mess you up mentally more and more with each passing day...

Last edited:
BrokePlatypus

BrokePlatypus

My body sucks.
Jun 14, 2019
Dude, you have something useful to put on your resume when it comes to finding work unlike men who were a 11B. You can pretty much learn programming for free on the internet. You don't have to be a genius hacker.
It would have to be an at home job. I can't drive anymore. Are there are places that are work from home that aren't scams? I might look into it.
Were you diagnosed with any conditions? Is it likely to get even worse? :aw: If I may ask...You can PM if you'd like I am also a disabled person but with mental condition I am 36...
I have a long list of mental issues now that I'm out of the army. But they can't pinpoint the physical aspect of what is wrong.

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It would have to be an at home job. I can't drive anymore. Are there are places that are work from home that aren't scams? I might look into it.

I have a long list of mental issues now that I'm out of the army. But they can't pinpoint the physical aspect of what is wrong.
You can easily work from home if you are a programmer. You just need a PC and a internet connection. Companies don't really need you to be in a cubicle, somewhere... And you lucked out that you didn't choose a MOS that would just be useless on any resume... And you didn't get a shitty discharge that makes you look like a douchebag or a monster, like other than dishonorable or dishonorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokePlatypus
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019

Well I used to work from home and it was not a scam but is was really unprofitable...I am not in the US though...

I am sorry to hear that...But that is a good thing there is no scary diagnosis like SM or sth...

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019

I found this to be a great resource for getting on SSDI: https://howtogeton.wordpress.com/social-security-disability/

Things you may not know:

1) if you made failed work attempts and your colleagues / boss are willing to write a letter of support about the problems you were having functioning at work, these can be very convincing.

2) if you're girlfriend can discuss the issues in a letter that would also help your case.

3) Have you tried county mental health services in your state? There are free / low cost / sliding scale services there. Going to a psychiatrist / psychologist at least once per month will help your case. Its getting pretty hard to get on SSDI under 12.00 (SSDI blue book for mental health) reasons without it. In my area you can get mental health services for $5 a visit.

4) Also check into the income qualifications for Medicaid in your state. For example in 2018 in my state no singles were eligible with a certain amount of assets on hand. Those rules changed in 2019 and they extended the program beyond those rules.

5) Are you at least past initial denial? Have u made sure your doctors / third parties have submitted their paperwork / records? Part of the reason it takes 5-6 months for initial decision is the delays in collecting records.

6) if you are past initial stage DON'T do the appeal w/o contacting a lawyer in your area. You can find a good one on http://avvo.com.

Reactions: BrokePlatypus and Rukia
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Well I used to work from home and it was not a scam but is was really unprofitable...I am not in the US though...

I am sorry to hear that...But that is a good thing there is no scary diagnosis like SM or sth...

Sorry to hear your employer saw you as cheap labor.
I found this to be a great resource for getting on SSDI: https://howtogeton.wordpress.com/social-security-disability/

Things you may not know:

1) if you made failed work attempts and your colleagues / boss are willing to write a letter of support about the problems you were having functioning at work, these can be very convincing.

2) if you're girlfriend can discuss the issues in a letter that would also help your case.

3) Have you tried county mental health services in your state? There are free / low cost / sliding scale services there. Going to a psychiatrist / psychologist at least once per month will help your case. Its getting pretty hard to get on SSDI under 12.00 (SSDI blue book for mental health) reasons without it. In my area you can get mental health services for $5 a visit.

4) Also check into the income qualifications for Medicaid in your state. For example in 2018 in my state no singles were eligible with a certain amount of assets on hand. Those rules changed in 2019 and they extended the program beyond those rules.

5) Are you at least past initial denial? Have u made sure your doctors / third parties have submitted their paperwork / records? Part of the reason it takes 5-6 months for initial decision is the delays in collecting records.

6) if you are past initial stage DON'T do the appeal w/o contacting a lawyer in your area. You can find a good one on http://avvo.com.

He lives in a red state though, so every time he is going to try to get help, the majority of people are going to treat him like a piece of shit and not help him because of their illogical religious beliefs... The ruling class in the red states brainwashed their slaves to be the perfect slaves because they show no mercy to those beneath them. And they don't think people other than single mothers deserve free health care in a red state no matter how fucked up their situation in life is... So no Medicaid for him. If he tries to get disability in a red state, the judge will probably just tell him to go get a desk job and fuck off. He is located in a very inhospitable area for people like him... He can only save himself by thinking logically as someone who is in a hostile environment.

Last edited:
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Sorry to hear your employer saw you as cheap labor.
(...)

Thanks ...But it was not so bad :) I liked the job actually only there was little money coming with it :(

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks ...But it was not so bad :) I liked the job actually only there was little money coming with it :(

Sometimes, little money is better than working for a lot of money and having to deal with horrible people all the time and massive amounts of stress.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
would you qualify for compassionate release in oregon?