dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
This is the only thing I have access to and am capable of. It will take another 2 months to implement since I need to wait for temperatures to get really cold which they do in January. -10F (-23C) and sometimes as low as -60F (-51C) is pretty common. I did reply to a thread about it a while back saying that it could be a stupid idea but here we are anyway.

Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine that is also used as a sleep aid. I would take 100mg as a way to feel tired. Hypothermia illicits sleepiness in the individual. 100mg makes me very sleepy and dizzy. Typically I take 50mg.

THC is to get rid of the pesky SI. It makes me very euphoric and dulls my pain receptors tremendously and it also severely impairs my cognitive functioning. I'm talking impairment to the point where there is 0 chance of me driving without causing an accident. I thought that stuff was supposed to relax people but I guess it doesn't for me, whatever. I usually cut the edibles I use into 1g squares. I've taken 2g before and I lost motor control (can't control limbs, feels like I'm perpetually somersaulting when laying down, basically a seizure I can only just barely control if I use all my willpower) so I'm definitely not going higher, just enough to impair me.

There's a field outside my apartment with some trees I could use as cover so nobody would see me that I'd walk to and just wait for the cold to get to me. No windows or anything are facing the field, and if someone sees me walking there they won't give a shit or just assume I'm going out to a garage or taking a dog out. I have very little body fat, weighing about 110lb (50kg) as a 5'9" (1.75m) male. Frostbite and organ damage are the big concerns if SI kicks in. Ideally, I would just be waiting to fall asleep into winter's cold embrace. Since I live in a cold place I've gotten mild hypothermia before and it's uncomfortable, but not painful. If it's windy it can be painful, like there are tiny bits of glass dust in your skin.

Hopefully, this isn't as scuffed as I think it is because I really don't think I'm capable of going out a violent way. I feel so miserable that I can't sleep nor get through a work day and thinking about this is the only way I feel a modicum of comfort. If there are any issues with this plan or if you guys can think of something better lmk.

Reactions: coked_pigeon and sash
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This may be of interest for you:

• Informative
Reactions: dragonofenvy
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
This may be of interest for you:

ooo thanks I'm not sure how I missed that when I searched the topic.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
@dragonofenvy Thankyou, I hadn't thought of this recently, simple idea... Dont know how I missed it either

Reminded me a few yrs ago I'd thought about going somewhere w snow all year, dig a snow hole, get in and comfy, open my thermos of hot choc (which would be cold by then) eat small snack, prepare then sleep, nice

Reactions: dragonofenvy