• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019

• Informative
Reactions: wait.what and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I've heard people say it worked for them and others say it didn't. I hear benzos do a 'better' job of it. Generally though it seems that benadryl is given as an after thought when/if people experience such side effects. I instinctively wonder then, does it have more efficacy when administered alongside meto rather than as a remedy after the fact. Either way the anti dopaminergic side effects sound really unpleasant from the accounts I read. If you search "metoclopramide reviews" in your search engine of choice the results are plenty and whilst they're mixed there are a worrying amount that are about how terrible it made them feel and how some haven't yet recovered.

I think it's probably important to acknowledge that more people are inclined to leave reviews if their experience was bad so this can show a disproportionately biased view however the instances still exist and show the possibility is real. Albeit in perhaps lesser proportion of cases that the ratio of reviews might suggest.

I personally find it quite scary but some of that is due to the disposition my health issues put me at already.

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
yeah dph, benzos, mirtazapine, beta-blockers, and a few other drugs are used for akathisia.
dph doesn't work for me in that regard since it gives me the paradoxical effect of RLS.