• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
It takes so much effort to take a shower I just let my hygiene deteriorate. I haven't had a shower from yesterday and I feel like dirt.

If I had a choice I wouldn't leave my house today. I'd probably read manga and hentai the entire day.

I feel like the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

I once had a Disney fantasy of how relationships work and how people had happy ending but now I realize the Disney is just an evil corporation brainwashing people along other unsavory practices and there are statistically more crappy endings than happy endings. I'm more likely to have a cheaply ending cause of my environment, genetics and finances.

I'm slowly losing interest in everything.

The idea of getting old terrifies me.

It's weird how there is more support on this site than the so called professionals. One of those 'professionals' tried to seduce me. Sick.

It's funny how they wage a campaign to guilt me into staying here. I'm sick of being here. I'm sick of being me. My brain views life through a machavellian lens when I'm an ordinary guy with a conscience that's slow but sure. Life kinda feels like that Russian author's crime and punishment.

A pound of rope is cheap. Where to hang? Circular saw is out of the picture for now due to it's expensiveness.

I feel dim like a lightbulb. It takes so much energy to do the most basic things. If I don't push myself I don't even brush my teeth.

I feel like such a failure and disappointment.

They say reach out and ask for help. When I reach out I'm just an inconvenience. Nobody really wants to help. It's just virtue signalling. If they do, they probably don't know how.