• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thalassa

Jul 24, 2018
Hi all,

I just joined this site. I'm very happy to have found it, and am very grateful to the founder(s), the mods, and everyone else who contributes to it.

So I was wondering, could anyone tell me how Dilantin potentiates N? I've actually taken quite a few anti-seizure drugs for nerve pain, but I had never heard of Dilantin until I read about in the PPH. I've tried to research Dilantin, but I still don't understand why Exit International specifically recommends it to potentiate N.

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide!

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I read the same when I was doing my research for N before I abandoned consideration for that method because of my drinking.

When I wrote to A about acquiring it he said he would look into it but never got back to me regarding that drug.

As for the mechanism of action I have no idea, am sorry.

Reactions: Thalassa
T

Thalassa

Jul 24, 2018
Hi Smilla, thank you for your reply. :) You might want to check out "Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death" if you haven't already. If I'm remembering correctly, it has more information about alcohol use than the PPH. That might all be a moot point though, given the current state of things in regard to obtaining N. :(

Last edited: