• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Some viewer discretion is advised because these people actually pass on but I found it helpful to see how peaceful the process was once you ingest the liquid.

Reactions: Redt2go, Pedrester, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Some viewer discretion is advised because these people actually pass on but I found it helpful to see how peaceful the process was once you ingest the liquid.

Yep. He didn't even panic.

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 1 other person
Cyanide

Cyanide

It's muffin time!!!
Apr 13, 2018
I wished that this service was available in my area and allowed 16 year olds, I'd take the medicament instantly.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, letmeoutmp3 and Tiburcio
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
That's beautiful.

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Cyanide
K

Karl30

May 19, 2018
Isn't the taste bad?

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Isn't the taste bad?
Yep thats why he was asking for more water, but its what? 50 ml he had to drink. Not alot at all.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Wow, it really is quick and looks very peaceful.

Here is another.

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, jerry and 6 others
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Wow, it really is quick and looks very peaceful.

Here is another.

"Close your eyes. Let yourself go with the clouds."

She had such a good attitude towards her death. This video is proof that self-euthanasia can be a rational decision.

Reactions: sif, Redt2go, dano6533 and 5 others
C

Ctan

Jun 8, 2018
I envy both of them so much tbh. They had loving friends and families around and died so peacefully. I'm afraid I will have none.

Reactions: Cyanide, Sonnenblume, El Topo and 2 others
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I envy both of them so much tbh. They had loving friends and families around and died so peacefully. I'm afraid I will have none.

It's not that they had loving friends and family, but they had friends and family who actually respected and accepted their decision and were willing to be there for them during the last act.

Many of us have "loving" friends and family, yet these people are the ones who would most vehemently oppose our intentions to self-deliver.

Reactions: Cyanide and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It's not that they had loving friends and family, but they had friends and family who actually respected and accepted their decision and were willing to be there for them during the last act.

Many of us have "loving" friends and family, yet these people are the ones who would most vehemently oppose our intentions to self-deliver.

So this. This would've meant the world to me. Well, I wouldn't ask anyone to be there. But I just wanted the people around me, the people who claim to care oh so much, to respect me, my wishes, and the fact I'm suffering and deserve an end to it in the way I deem appropriate. If you have people around you like that you are truly a lucky person.

• Love
Reactions: samarra, Dreamless Sleep, Redt2go and 4 others
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I watched my grandmother die of age last year and it was horrible. I don't want to face that. If she were a dog,I could have offered her the gift of peaceful euthanasia with dignity.
The woman who had lived through a world war and kept her clarity of mind right up till that last few weeks,was suddenly lying in her own shit,scared and confused. She deserved better.
Some of you may know that some years ago my partner died from MND (ALS). Nobody should have to go through that torture. In the end,he suffocated to death,which is something I am very afraid of. Some of you guys will be familiar with a former member here called BLACKJACK who decided to end her life before the disease could. If ever there was a case for humane euthanasia,this illness is it.
The dignitas procedure allowed his wife and other loved ones to remember him as the proud,capable man that he was. Age can be very cruel. It's a gift that we deem acceptable for our pets,but not for our nearest and dearest.
I do understand the potential there would be for abuse and how controlled such a procedure needs to be. But surely it is only a matter of time before we can accept that this is the humane way to proceed.

Reactions: samarra and Dreamless Sleep