• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Broken Blue

Broken Blue

Oct 14, 2018
Hi,

I have a chronic physical illness (severe M.E) which I'm already unsure if Dignitas (or similar) would accept but I also have a history of mental health issues... I currently have a diagnosis of BPD on my record but this may have been a misdiagnosis and I'm actually on the Autism spectrum.
Without picking it apart too much as it gets complicated:

Does anyone know if Dignitas will flat out refuse someone if they have a BPD diagnosis along with any physical illness?

Similarly would they automatically refuse someone who is Autistic/Aspergers/ASD spectrum regardless of their physical illness?

I can't find any info on Dignitas (or any other assisted suicide organisations) vs someone with a chronic illness that also has Autism so if anyone can shed light I'd really appreciate it.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Deathisbetter
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
From my research and I've done plenty. Dignitas will take terminally ill patients or those with disabilities with no quality of life. They won't take you just because you feel suicidal.
ME is a disabilit, I have it. Pegasus are more likely to take me.
Other option is move to holland. They even come to your home to do it.

Reactions: sserafim and 0000000000000
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I have to live there 5 years before they'd allow it x

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I believe they will accept those with BPD so long as your quality of life is bad enough as a result and you either can't access treatment, or you have and it hasn't been effective.